First, we’ll tell you a little story about the oxeye daisy flower. This flower is a wonderful natural lung cleansing treatment. Oxeye daisies are white colored delicate flowers, that grow at the edge of forests, on pastures and in parks.
In very many areas of the world, oxeye daisies have been used for brewing tea. These teas are very efficient for various lung problems.
During spring, many use their delicate petals in salads. The reason is that these flowers have amazing blood cleansing properties too. In addition, they help keep cold and flu away.
Read More: Natural Treatment for Lung Conditions
Lung Cleansing Treatment with Oxeye Daisy
The oxeye daisy (Leucanthemum vulgare) is known for its powerful lung cleansing properties. Here is how you can make an effective lung cleansing recipe with this herb.
- Gather as many oxeye daisy flowers as you can from unpolluted areas.
- You’ll need a good 30 fresh flowers with or without the stem to make one salad.
- Wash them thoroughly in multiple waters.
- Chop them and mix with 2 tsp apple vinegar, 1 tsp honey, and 3 tsp water.
- Sprinkle some freshly chopped parsley and a pinch of salt.
- Eat this salad 2 times a day, half an hour before breakfast and dinner.
Continue this natural treatment for 10 consecutive days for prevention. If you want to heal some lung problems, continue for 30 days.
In addition to being a wonderful natural lung cleansing treatment, this cure is a also great natural remedy for:
Give it a shot and see how wonderful, helpful and kind nature is. Stay healthy, naturally!