Very many lung conditions are nowadays cured with various natural remedies obtained from rose petals. That`s right! In alternative medicine, rose petals are used for asthma, pulmonary tuberculosis, tracheitis, laryngitis so forth.
Along the ages, people used to treat lung conditions by inhaling the scent of burnt rose petals, however it has been scientifically proven that there are some active elements in the rose petals that can stop tissue bleeding and that help the body strengthen up.
- Rose petals contain ethereal oils, flavone derivatives, tannins, organic acids such as gallic, citric and malic acid, Vitamins A, B 2, C, K and PP.
- They and are also rich in minerals like potassium, iron, calcium and magnesium.
In this perfect combination these elements have astringent and healing properties but also disinfect and prevent the infestations in the body and tone the body up. That`s why this is such a great natural treatment for lung conditions, such as asthma or hemoptysis (coughing with blood).
Read More: Natural Lung Cleansing Treatment
Natural Treatment for Lung Conditions with Rose Petals
Make an infusion by adding:
- 2 tsp crushed fresh rose petals ( 1 tsp dried leaves) in 200 ml of boiling water.
- Cover the pot for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain the tea through a small sieve and drink it.
- Add honey to make it sweet and drink 2-3 cups after meals.
You can use the petals form any type of rose. This is one of the best natural treatment for lung conditions and we recommend it to anyone has lung problems. Stay healthy, naturally!