Keep your lungs healthy with these ancient homemade remedies around the world.
As you may already know, there’s no better remedies for all the conditions we suffer from, than herbal ones. Plants are God’s apothecary and they were left for us to use them in times of need.
Here are the best herbal remedies for pulmonary conditions and the list of miraculous plants that can cure any lung conditions.
Here are the best lung remedies we know.
In This Article You Will Find:
12 Natural Treatments for Pulmonary Conditions
1. Elder Flowers Syrup Cure for Pulmonary Disease
This remedy is amazing for people who catch colds very easily or suffer from pulmonary problems such as bronchitis.
- Pick 5-6 fresh elder flowers, put them in a pot and pour 1 L of boiling water over them.
- Cover the pot with a gauze, not a lid.
- When the decoction has cooled off add 1 kg of sugar and ½ lemon with peel on cut in small squares.
- Put the pot on low heat and boil until only ¾ of the syrup remain.
- When the syrup is chilled, pour it in a glass bottle.
- Make coltsfoot tea and always sweeten it with this syrup.
- Drink 3 cups of this tea per day.
For kids, add 1 tsp. in 200 ml of tea. Since ancient times, beetroot has been considered one of the best remedies for pulmonary diseases, no matter the severity. This is another fantastic remedy for pulmonary disease, if you prepare the following recipe.
2. Beetroot, a Remedy for Tuberculosis
Drink daily 200 ml of beetroot juice mixed with another 200 ml of yellow apple juice or carrot juice. However, if you complete this cure with beetroot tea, it’s even better.
- Grate 2,5 kg of beetroot and scald it in 8 L of boiling water.
- Drink up to 2 L of this tea every day.
- Keeping the same ratios (1 kg beetroot per 3,2 L o water) you can make a smaller quantity so it’s always fresh.
This remedy is amazing with tuberculosis and severe pulmonary conditions. You should follow it for at least 3 weeks, until your lungs health improves.
3. Horseradish, a Natural Treatment for Pulmonary Conditions
Another cure for tuberculosis, chronic bronchitis and other severe pulmonary conditions is the one with horseradish. In fact, we have here 2 remedies for lung conditions using horseradish, you are free to pick whichever you feel like.
- You’ll need to put 13 eggs in a large jar and cover them with lemon juice until they are covered completely.
- Leave them to soak overnight then add 1 kg of finely grated horseradish, 1 kg honey and 1 kg homemade wine dark red in color.
- Leave to macerate for the next 10 days, then keep in the fridge.
Have 100 ml of this remedy every morning and evening (200 ml per day) until you finish the entire quantity. Another quick and effective remedy for pulmonary conditions, cancerous or not, and even for post-surgery recovery is this one below.
- You’ll need 2 kg acacia honey, 8 fresh egg yolks, 500 ml alcohol (90-95°), 300 gr finely grated horseradish and the juice of 6 lemons.
Prepare the remedy as follows:
- Mix together well the 8 egg yolks and then add the alcohol and the lemon juice combined bit by bit, as if you were making a mayonnaise and the alcohol and lemon juice is the oil.
- Have patience and do this slowly so the “mayonnaise” doesn’t break.
- Afterwards mix the composition with the horseradish and honey and then pour it in a glass jar.
- Seal the jar tight and leave to macerate for 10-12 days in the fridge, at 10-12° temperature.
- Mix the composition with a wooden spoon every other day until it homogenizes.
- Have 3 tbsp. of this horseradish remedy 3 times per day, in the morning, afternoon and evening, 30 minutes before the meals of the day.
Continue the remedy for 2-3 months, pause for a month and then resume if necessary. This remedy for pulmonary conditions is very effective and it has amazing effects even on severe pulmonary diseases.
4. Lungwort & Butterbur Remedies
Scald 2 tsp. of lungwort in 250 ml of boiling water, infuse for 10 minutes then slip. Drink 2-3 cups of lungwort tea per day, for 3 weeks. Pause for a week and resume if necessary. Lungwort tea is known for strengthening the bronchi. Scalp 2 tsp. of butterbur per one cup of water. Leave 8 minutes to infuse and slip. Drink 2-3 cups every day.
5. Marshmallow Herb Remedy
The natural mucus present in the roots of this plant has a positive effect on the mucous membranes that cover the bronchi. Make a cold tea by adding 1 tsp. of marshmallow root per cup of water. Leave it to soak for 4-5 hours. Slip and drink. The recommended dosage is 3-4 cups per day.
Natural Treatment for Lung Conditions
Natural Lung Cleansing Treatment
Home Remedy for Lung Spots
Natural Treatment for Metastatic Lung Cancer
6. Devil’s-bit and Colsfoot Cure
Mix 50 gr of Devil’s-bit herb with 25 gr lungwort, 25 gr velvet plant flowers and 25 gr plantain leaves. Scald 1 tsp. of this herbal mix in 250 ml of water. Leave to soak for 10 minutes, then slip. Three cups a day is the recommended dosage. Make an infusion with 2 tsp. of dried (leaves and flowers) of coltsfoot per cup of hot water. Leave aside for 15 minutes and drink 3 cups per day.
7. Herbal Tincture for The Lungs
Mix 10 ml of with each of the following natural tinctures: plantain, velvet plant, butterbur and coltsfoot. Have 15-25 drops in a cup of water or one of the teas recommended above. Repeat three times per day.
8. Natural Remedy with Pine Needles
Add 2 handfuls of pine needles in an enameled pot and pour water over them so they are completely covered. Leave to soak overnight with a lid on. Next day, put the pot on low heat and boil for 1 hour. Leave aside. Next day, slip the decoction through a gauze.
Dissolve 400 ml of brown or candel sugar in 1 liter of decoction and boil again on bain-marie for 5-6 hours with no lid on, until it starts to thicken. Pour the obtained syrup in glass jars/bottles while still hot. Have 1 tbsp. of this awesome pine remedy three times per day, before the meals.
9. Home Remedy for Healthy Lungs
Another amazing syrup for pulmonary conditions that you can use as a prevention measure against pulmonary disease, is the red onion one. Peel 5 red onions and grate them. Add 10 tbsp. if fluid honey over the grated onions and mix them well together. Leave to macerate overnight. Next day, the mix becomes liquid. Have 1 tbsp. of the onion syrup every hour.
It’s important to keep the syrup in your mouth as much as possible before swallowing it. This cure is recommended during spring and autumn and should last 3 weeks.
Here you have the best natural treatment for pulmonary conditions, remedies and cures for bronchitis, tuberculosis and even more severe lung diseases. Stay healthy, naturally!