If you are looking for simple and effective natural treatments for pulmonary conditions, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Whether we’re talking about bronchitis, flu, chronic bronchitis, or even tuberculosis, there are powerful enough natural remedies to treat these pulmonary conditions completely. As you may already know, there are no better remedies for all the conditions we suffer from than herbal ones. Plants are God’s apothecary and they were left for us to use in times of need. Keep your lungs healthy with these ancient homemade remedies around the world.
Here are the best natural treatments for pulmonary conditions and the list of miraculous plants that can cure most lung conditions. Let’s start.
12 Natural Treatments for Pulmonary Conditions
1. Elderflowers Syrup for Pulmonary Conditions
This remedy is amazing for people who catch colds very easily or suffer from pulmonary problems such as bronchitis.
- Pick 5-6 fresh elderflowers, put them in a pot, and pour 1 L of boiling water over them.
- Cover the pot with a cheesecloth, not a lid.
- When the decoction has cooled off add 1 kg of sugar and ½ lemon with the peel on cut in small squares.
- Put the pot on low heat and boil until only ¾ of the syrup remain.
- When the syrup is chilled, pour it into a glass bottle.
- Make coltsfoot tea and always sweeten it with this syrup.
- Drink 3 cups of this tea per day.
For kids, add 1 tsp. in 200 ml of tea. Since ancient times, beetroot has been considered one of the best natural treatments for pulmonary conditions, no matter the severity. This is another fantastic remedy for pulmonary diseases if you prepare the recipe below.
2. Beetroot, a Home Remedy for Tuberculosis
Drink daily 200 ml of beetroot juice mixed with another 200 ml of yellow apple juice or carrot juice. However, if you complete this cure with beetroot tea, it’s even better.
- Grate 2,5 kg of beetroot and scald it in 8 L of boiling water.
- Drink up to 2 L of this tea every day.
- Keeping the same ratios (1 kg beetroot per 3,2 L o water) you can make a smaller quantity so it’s always fresh.
This remedy is amazing with tuberculosis and severe pulmonary conditions. You should follow it for at least 3 weeks until the lungs’ health improves. This is one of the best natural treatments for pulmonary conditions.
3. Natural Treatments for Pulmonary Conditions w/ Horseradish
Horseradish is an amazing natural antibiotic. Below you find an amazing cure for tuberculosis, chronic bronchitis, and other severe pulmonary conditions with a simple root, which is horseradish. In fact, here are 2 natural treatments for pulmonary conditions using horseradish, you are free to pick whichever you feel like.
- You’ll need to put 13 eggs in a large jar and cover them with lemon juice until they are covered completely.
- Leave them to soak overnight then add 1 kg of finely grated horseradish, 1 kg honey, and 1 kg homemade dark red wine in color.
- Leave to macerate for the next 10 days, then keep in the fridge.
Have 100 ml of this remedy every morning and evening (200 ml per day) until you finish the entire quantity. Another quick and effective remedy for pulmonary conditions, cancerous or not, and even for post-surgery recovery is this one below. You’ll need:
- 2 kg acacia honey
- 8 fresh egg yolks
- 500 ml of alcohol (90-95°)
- 300 gr finely grated horseradish
- the juice of 6 lemons
- Mix together well the 8 egg yolks and then add the alcohol and the lemon juice combined bit by bit, as if you were making mayonnaise and the alcohol and lemon juice is the oil.
- Have patience and do this slowly so the “mayonnaise” doesn’t break.
- Afterward, mix the composition with the horseradish and honey and then pour it in a glass jar.
- Seal the jar tight and leave to macerate for 10-12 days in the fridge, at 10-12° temperature.
- Mix the composition with a wooden spoon every other day until it homogenizes.
- Have 3 tbsp. of this horseradish remedy 3 times per day, in the morning, afternoon, and evening, 30 minutes before the meals of the day.
Read Also: Natural Treatment for Lung Conditions
Continue the remedy for 2-3 months, pause for a month, and then resume if necessary. This remedy is very effective and it has amazing effects even on severe pulmonary diseases. These are some of the best natural treatments for pulmonary conditions.
4. Lungwort & Butterbur Remedies
Lungwort is one of the best herbs for lung health, and you can read more about this powerful herb here. Here is how you can prepare one of the best natural treatments for pulmonary conditions:
- Scald 2 tsp. of lungwort in 250 ml of boiling water, infuse for 10 minutes then slip.
- Drink 2-3 cups of lungwort tea per day, for 3 weeks.
Pause for a week and resume if necessary. Lungwort tea is known for strengthening the bronchi. Scalp 2 tsp. of butterbur per one cup of water. Leave 8 minutes to infuse and slip. Drink 2-3 cups every day. These herbs are amazing for the lungs, which makes this one of the most effective natural treatments for pulmonary conditions.
5. Marshmallow Herb Remedy
The natural mucus present in the roots of this plant has a positive effect on the mucous membranes that cover the bronchi. Make a cold tea by adding 1 tsp. of marshmallow root per cup of water. Leave it to soak for 4-5 hours. Slip and drink. The recommended dosage is 3-4 cups per day. This is one of the most powerful natural treatments for pulmonary conditions.
6. Devil’s-bit and Colsfoot Cure
These herbal teas are amongst the best natural treatments for pulmonary conditions. Here is how you can make it. Mix:
- 50 gr of Devil’s bit scabious herb
- 25 gr lungwort
- 25 gr velvetleaf flowers
- 25 gr plantain leaves
Scald 1 tsp. of this herbal mix in 250 ml of water. Leave to soak for 10 minutes, then slip. Three cups a day is the recommended dosage. Make an infusion with 2 tsp. of dried (leaves and flowers) of coltsfoot per cup of hot water. Leave aside for 15 minutes and drink 3 cups per day.
Read Also: Natural Lung Cleansing Treatment
7. Herbal Tincture for The Lungs
Mix 10 ml of with each of the following natural tinctures:
Have 15-25 drops in a cup of water or one of the teas recommended above. Repeat three times per day.
8. Natural Treatment with Pine Needles
Pine needles are powerful natural decongestants, making them one of the best natural treatments for pulmonary conditions. Add 2 handfuls of pine needles in an enameled pot and pour water over them so they are completely covered. Leave to soak overnight with a lid on. The next day, put the pot on low heat and boil for 1 hour. Leave aside. The next day, slip the decoction through a gauze.
Dissolve 400 ml of brown or cane sugar in 1 liter of decoction and boil again on bain-marie for 5-6 hours with no lid on, until it starts to thicken. Pour the obtained syrup in glass jars/bottles while still hot. Have 1 tbsp. of this awesome pine remedy three times per day, before the meals.
9. Onion Syrup Remedy for Healthy Lungs
Another amazing syrup for pulmonary conditions that you can use as a prevention measure against pulmonary disease, is the red onion one.
- Peel 5 red onions and grate them.
- Add 10 tbsp. of fluid honey over the grated onions and mix them well together.
- Leave to macerate overnight.
- The next day, the mix becomes liquid.
- Have 1 tbsp. of the onion syrup every hour.
It’s important to keep the syrup in your mouth as much as possible before swallowing it. This cure is recommended during spring and autumn and should last 3 weeks.
Read Also: Home Remedy for Lung Spots
Here you have some of the best natural treatments for pulmonary conditions, remedies, and cures for bronchitis, tuberculosis, and even more severe lung diseases. Stay healthy, naturally!