Many people suffer from anxiety these days, which is constantly worrying about an event that might happen. Anxiety episodes can be really annoying and can bring all your world down. Anxiety can be triggered by past events that we generalize and fear that they will constantly happen in the future and it is born out of this fear.
Along with depression anxiety is the mental condition of this century
When you suffer from anxiety, you need to learn how to put your fears behind you and create a loving and peaceful state of mind. Remember that you are loved, appreciated, and worthy, otherwise, you wouldn’t exist at all. See an endocrinologist because anxiety can be triggered by a thyroid gland dysfunction that makes you have a restless state of mind. Here are a few natural remedies for anxiety that you can safely use while changing your state of mind from fear to love.
5 Natural Remedies for Anxiety with Herbs
1. Thyme Baths, Home Remedy for Anxiety
General thyme baths are some of the best natural remedies for anxiety, with long term effects. Here is how you can prepare a thyme bath.
- Add 150 g of thyme into 6 L of cold water and leave to macerate for 12 hours.
- Afterward, strain the thyme, warm up the macerate and pour it into your bathwater (37°C).
- Stay in the bathwater for 20 minutes and make sure the water reaches your heart line.
- Continue the thyme bath for 15 days in a row.
2. Common Hawthorn Tincture for Anxiety
Have 20 drops of common hawthorn tincture in the morning and evening. Throughout the day have 2 cups of tea made with the following herbs:
- 4 tbsp lemon balm
- 3 tbsp lavender
- 2 tbsp poppy petals
- 2 tbsp yarrow flowers
These herbs are amongst the best natural remedies for anxiety.
You Can Find The Herbs Here
3. Valerian Root, A Natural Remedy for Anxiety
Known for its amazing soporific qualities, valerian tea will calm you down in an instance, invite sleep in, and help you relax. This is why valerian root is amongst the most amazing natural remedies for anxiety. Here is how to make it. Make the following herbal blend:
- 30 g valerian root
- 30 g lemon balm leaves
- 30 g of rosemary leaves
- 60 g of St. John’s wort tea
Add 3 tsp of this mix into 500 ml of hot water and let the tea infuse for 10 minutes. Strain the tea and drink 1-2 cups of warm tea in the evening. Drink the tea slowly, enjoying every sip, while clearing your mind at the same time.
You Can Find The Herbs Here
4. A Herbal Mix Remedy for Anxiety
The following phytotherapy blend is one of the best natural remedies for anxiety. Here is how to make it at home. Mix together:
- 25 g wormwood
- 25 g motherwort
- 10 g leopard’s bane flowers (Arnica montana)
- 20 g woodruff
- 20 g common hawthorn flowers and leaves
Make an infusion with 2 tsp mix per 1 cup of boiling water. Drink 1 cup of this tea during the day and another one right before bedtime. So, 2 cups per day of this miraculous tea. This herbal blend is one of the best natural remedies for anxiety.
You Can Find The Herbs Here
5. Complete Natural Remedies for Anxiety
Early in the morning, drink carrot juice. Start with 50 g of juice until you reach 200 g of juice/day. Drink the juice sip by sip and always drink it fresh. More so, have as many fresh orange juice and grapefruit juice, because they are loaded with precious vitamins and minerals. Drink lots of linden tea throughout the day. Linden tea helps you relax.
At 17:00 in the afternoon have a walnut shell tea. Make the tea with 7-8 walnut shells and sweeten with honey if you wish. Before bedtime, take Calcium, Vitamin D 2, and 25 drops of valerian tincture. Valerian tincture balances the thyroid functions and reduces adrenaline. This is one of the best natural remedies for anxiety.
Everybody’s got their ups and downs in this life and it’s up to you to find the solution to yours. Complete this natural treatment with the two recommendations below:
Breathing Exercise for Anxiety
Inhale deeply, gradually, until your thoracic cavity bulges to the maximum. Then inflate your abdomen cavity so that the air you’ve inhaled goes into the lower region of the lungs. When you’ve reached the maximum inflation, exhale quickly. Do this breathing exercise daily for a few minutes. If you do it when you feel anxious after 10 deep inhales the fear will disappear and you’ll be able to control your emotions and reactions. Deep breathing is healing for stress and anxiety.
Read Also: 3 Natural Remedies for Anxiety Neurosis
Simple Tips to Beat Anxiety
Although it may not take your anxiety away altogether, reflexology (soles massage) has proven to be quite effective in ameliorating this condition by 90%. 15 sessions might just do the trick! Here are other simple recommendations that will help you out.
- Sesame seeds are amazing for anxiety as well as St. John’s wort capsules if you take 3 per day.
- In the evening, have a mixed herbal tea with linden, mint, and St. John’s wort sweetened with natural honey.
- Use your free time to enjoy walks in nature with friends. In case you do a lot of effort, make sure your diet has enough carbs from fresh fruit.
- Use this positive autosuggestion formula and repeat it in your mind 2-3 times per day, such as “Every day that goes by, I feel better and better”.
- Avoid drinking alcohol, smoking, drinking coffee, and eating chocolate, meat, dairy, eggs, sodas, and junk food.
- Also, avoid watching horror movies, news about crimes, robberies, rapes, and don’t go to bed later than 22:00 PM.
- Avoid taking any synthetic pills other than what your doctor prescribed and don’t take sleeping pills (there are natural sleeping pills that you can try, read here).
Use these natural remedies for anxiety wisely, love yourself deeply, and believe that you deserve a more comforting and pleasing state of being. Remember that circumstances don’t matter, only state of being matters, it materializes. Take care and stay healthy, naturally!