Anxiety is, along with depression, the mental condition of this century.
Many people suffer from anxiety these days, which is a constant worrying of an event that might happen. Anxiety episodes can be really annoying and can bring all your world down.
Anxiety can be triggered by past events that we generalize and fear that they will constantly happen in the future and it is born out of this fear.
When you suffer from anxiety, you need to learn how to put your fears behind you and create a loving and peaceful state of mind. Remember that you are loved, appreciated and worthy, otherwise you wouldn’t exist at all.
Here are a few natural remedies for anxiety that you can safely use while changing your state of mind from fear to love.
In This Article You Will Find:
5 Natural Remedies for Anxiety with Herbs
1. Thyme Baths, Home Remedy for Anxiety
General thyme baths are amazing for anxiety. Here is how you prepare a thyme bath.
- Add 150 g of thyme into 6 L of cold water and leave to macerate for 12 hours.
- Afterwards, slip the thyme, warm up the macerate and pour it into your bathwater (37°C).
- Stay in the bathwater for 20 minutes and make sure the water reaches your heart line.
- Continue the thyme bath for 15 days in a row.
2. Common Hawthorn Tincture for Anxiety
Have 20 drops of common hawthorn tincture in the morning and evening. Throughout the day have 2 cups of tea make with the following herbs:
- 4 tbsp lemon balm, 3 tbsp lavender, 2 tbsp poppy petals and 2 tbsp yarrow flowers.
3. Valerian Roots Tea, A Natural Remedy for Anxiety
Known for its soporific qualities, valerian tea will calm you down in an instance, invite sleep and help you relax. This is what it is such an amazing natural remedy for anxiety. Here is what you have to do:
- Make a simple herbal tea mix with 30 g valerian roots, 30 g lemon balm leaves, 30 g of rosemary leaves and 60 g of St. John’s wort tea.
- Add 3 tsp of this mix into 500 ml of hot water and let the tea infuse for 10 minutes.
- Slip the tea and drink 1-2 cups of warm tea in the evening.
Drink the tea slowly, enjoying every sip, while clearing your mind at the same time.
4. A Herbal Mix Treatment for Anxiety
Try the next phytotherapy preparation:
- 25 g wormwood, 25 g motherwort, 10 g leopard’s bane flowers, 20 g woodruff and 20 g common hawthorn flowers and leaves.
- Make an infusion with 2 tsp mix per 1 cup of boiling water.
- Drink 1 cup of this tea during the day and another one right before bedtime.
- So, 2 cups per day of this miraculous tea.
5 Complete Natural Treatment for Anxiety
Take calcium and Vitamin D 2 and 25 drops of valerian tincture right before bedtime. Valerian tincture balances the thyroid functioning and neutralizes adrenaline. Have a walnut shells tea at 17:00 in the afternoon. Make the tea with 7-8 walnut shells and you can choose if you wish to sweeten it with honey or not.
Have lots of linden tea, because linden tea helps you relax.
- Try out a carrot juicing cure, starting with 50 g of juice until you reach 200 g of juice. Drink the juice sip by sip and always drink it fresh.
- Have as many fresh orange and grapefruit homemade juices because they are loaded with vitamins and potassium.
Everybody’s got their ups and downs in this life and it’s up to you to find the solution to yours.
Complete this natural treatment with the two recommendations below:
Breathing Exercise for Anxiety
- Inhale deeply, gradually, until your thoracic cavity is bulged to the maximum.
- Then inflate your abdomen cavity so that the air you’ve inhaled goes into the lower region of the lungs.
- When you’ve reached the maximum inflation, exhale quickly.
- Do this breathing exercise daily for a few minutes.
- If you do it when you feel anxious, after 10 deep inhales the fear will dissapear and you’ll be able to control your emotions and reactions.
3 Natural Remedies for Anxiety Neurosis
Home Remedy for Anxiety in Children
10 Natural Remedies for Nervous System Disorders
Simple Tips for Beating Anxiety
Although it may not take your anxiety away altogether, reflexotherapy (soles massage) has proven to be quite effective in ameliorating this condition by 90%. 15 sessions might just do the trick! Here are other simple recommendations that will help you out.
- Avoid drinking alcohol, smoking, drinking coffee and eating chocolate.
- Also, avoid watching horror movies, news with crimes, robberies, rapes and don’t go to bed after 22:00.
- Sesame seeds are amazing in anxiety as well as St. John’s wort capsules if you take 3 per day.
- In the evening, have a mixed herbal tea with linden, mint and St. John’s wort sweetened with natural honey.
- Use your free time to enjoy walks in the nature with friends. In case you do a lot of effort, make sure your diet has enough proteins and carbs from natural sources (diary, meat, fish, and eggs).
- Don’t take any pills or medicine other than what your doctor prescribed and don’t take tranquilizers.
- Use confidently a positive autosuggestion formula and repeat it in your mind 2-3 times per day, such as “Every day that goes by, I feel better and better”.
- Go see an endocrinologist because anxiety can be triggered by the poor functioning of the thyroid gland that makes you have weakness and restlessness states of mind.
- Go for long walks in the park or in nature and avoid stress and tension.
Use these natural remedies for anxiety wisely, love yourself deeply and believe that you deserve a more comforting and pleasing state of being. Remember that circumstances don’t matter, only state of being matters, it materializes. Take care and stay healthy, naturally!