Amongst the most unpleasant surprises are the mouth bumps, thrush, or any other oral conditions of unknown cause. However, we have here a mighty home remedy for oral conditions and illnesses of all sorts.
For canker sores, a quick remedy is chewing on a few fresh sage leaves. But there are other even more powerful herbs for mouth conditions. If you want to know more natural remedies for canker sores, we have an extensive article about that. This home remedy for oral conditions is highly recommended in case of stomatitis or related issues and for people who wear dentures.
A Home Remedy for Oral Conditions
This next remedy is recommended for all sorts of oral conditions and it goes like this.
- Scald quickly 1 full tsp. of fresh and chopped lady’s bedstraw in 1 cup of hot water.
- Use this tea to rinse your mouth throughout the day and gargle as deep as you can and spit out.
- You’ll need 6-8 cups of this tea per day.
- In the intervals between the gargles swallow a small sip of the tea.
Bumps and pains will start to disappear starting with day 5 of treatment. If you don’t have a fresh herb you can use dried plants, but in this case, scald it for 10 minutes.
Read Also: 6 Natural Treatments for Oral Thrush
Natural Tips for Good Oral Hygiene
- Scrape the surface of your tongue every morning and evening, then rinse well and brush your teeth with sodium bicarbonate.
- You can also use sodium bicarbonate for gargles. Add 1 tsp. of bicarbonate per 100 ml of water and gargle 3 times per day. Sodium bicarbonate helps change the PH. Here are more baking soda uses and benefits you may want to check. Do these gargles after the meals of the day.
- Use chamomile tea for gargles throughout the day.
Read Also: Home Remedy for Stomatitis
Lady bed straw’s tea, fresh sage, and sodium bicarbonate make your home remedy for oral conditions. Use them with confidence and be consistent! Stay healthy, naturally!