This home remedy for stomatitis is an ancient traditional therapy. It uses herbs and natural cold pressed oils derived from plants. Hopefully it will help you treat stomatitis!
Basil, the Best Home Remedy for Stomatitis
Most of us use basil as a spice for preparing delicious meals, sauces and stakes. But basil is a well-known natural remedy for very many conditions too. This powerful herb can be used internally as tea, essential oil or condiment. But is is also very effective externally. Basil is also an efficient natural sedative if you used as tea.
- All you need to do is to get hold on fresh basil leaves.
- Chew on the leaves after you’ve washed them with carefully.
To make this home remedy even more efficient use basil oil for gargles as follows.
- Add 10 drops of basil oil into a cup of hot water.
- Rinse your mouth cavity well with it and then start the gargling.
- Make sure you repeat the gargling three times per day after the main meals of the day.
The stomatitis in your mouth will be gone in no more than 2 days or even less, due to the amazing properties of basil to clean and sanitize.
There’s no use to get too alarmed whenever you happen to spot a stomatitis in your mouth, because this simple home remedy for stomatitis is here to land you a helping hand under the form of this tip.
Do not forget, nature knows best when it comes to our health and well being and we should as well trust the amazing properties of the herbs and plants around us. Stay healthy!