If you are looking for a simple and effective natural treatment for thyroid problems, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
Thyroid problems are some of the most challenging health concerns, especially hypo and hyperthyroidism. Hypothyroidism is a serious condition and we advise you to consult with a herbal doctor or a naturopath/homeopath beforehand. The reason is that it can lead to a severe condition called thyrotoxicosis, a disease with the following symptoms:
Without further ado, let’s get into the natural treatment for thyroid problems here.
Natural Treatment for Thyroid Problems
A great adjuvant for this thyroid problem is Ruscus aculeatus powder, also called butcher’s broom. This herb is also highly efficient against thyroid nodules and cancer. The natural treatment for thyroid problems is very simple and efficient. All you have to do is:
- Have 3 teaspoons of butcher’s broom powder a day for three weeks in a row.
- After the three weeks interrupt the treatment for three days and continue for another 3 weeks and so on.
Repeat the remedy for as long as it takes until your thyroid problem is solved. Before starting the treatment we advise you to consult your doctor! This is indeed a great natural treatment for thyroid problems that have proven its benefices for a lot of people who suffered from all sorts of thyroid problems and have healed.
Vodka and Walnuts for Thyroid Dysfunction
In addition to the natural treatment for thyroid problems above, the vodka walnut tincture remedy is an amazing herbal treatment. If you suffer from thyroid problems especially hypothyroidism, then following this natural remedy may be more than helpful for you. Consult a doctor beforehand.
- Fill a third of a 500 ml jar with the interior membranes of walnuts that grow inside (the brown membranes that separate the kernels from each other)
- Thoroughly wash and chop them before putting them in the jar.
- Fill up the rest of the jar with grain or fruit made alcohol, with alcohol content around 50 to 60%, over the walnuts membranes and seal. Vodka is ideal.
- Allow the walnut peels to macerate for the following 21 days.
- Strain the tincture and pour it into small dark-colored glass bottles and seal tight.
To make the most of the walnut vodka tincture, add 1 tbsp of this tincture in 100 ml of water and drink it 30 minutes before every meal, 3 times a day.
Read Also: 6 Home Remedies for Hyperthyroidism
Read Also: Natural Remedies for Thyroid Nodules
We guarantee the effectiveness of this natural treatment for thyroid problems, namely hypothyroidism, and other thyroid imbalances. It has no side effects and it’s easy to do at home. Stay healthy, naturally! 🌿