If you are desperately looking for a natural treatment for thyroid problems, read below and find the answer for your search.
Perhaps one of the most annoying health problems that can really give you headaches is a thyroid problems or malfunction.
Hyperthyroidism can lead to a severe condition called thyrotoxicosis, a disease with the following symptoms:
A great adjuvant for this thyroid problem is Ruscus aculeatus powder, also called butcher’s broom.
This herb is also highly efficient against thyroid nodules and cancer.
A Natural Treatment for Thyroid Problems
The natural treatment for thyroid problems is very simple and efficient. All you have to do is:
- Have 3 teaspoons of butcher’s broom powder a day for three weeks in a row.
- After the three weeks interrupt the treatment for three days and continue for another 3 weeks and so on.
The treatment will be repeated as long as it takes until your thyroid problem is over. Before starting the treatment we advise you to consult your doctor.
This is indeed a great natural treatment for thyroid problems that has proven its benefices for a lot of people who suffered from all sorts of thyroid problems and have healed.
In addition, vodka walnut tincture remedy is an amazing addition to this herbal treatment.
8 Natural Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Natural Remedies for Thyroid Nodules
6 Home Remedies for Hyperthyroidism
Vodka and Walnuts for Thyroid Dysfunction
If you suffer from thyroid problems especially hypothyroidism, then following this natural remedies could be more than helpful for you.
Hypothyroidism is a serious condition and we advice you to consult with a herbal doctor or a naturopath/homeopath beforehand.
- All you need to do is to fill a third of a 500 ml jar with the interior membranes of walnuts that grow inside.
- You know that brown membranes that separate the kernels from each other. That’s right!
- Make sure that you have thoroughly washed and chopped them before placing them in the jar.
- Pour grain or fruit made alcohol, with alcohol content around 50 to 60%, over the walnuts membranes.
- Fill up the jar.
- Let the walnut peels soak for the following 21 days.
- Drain the content and pour the tincture into small dark color glass bottles with lids.
- Pour 1 tbsp of this tincture in 100 ml of water and drink it 30 minutes before every meal, 3 times a day.
We guarantee the effectiveness of this natural remedy for hypothyroidism and other thyroid problems that you may suffer from.
Besides, it has no side effects and everybody can easily do it at home.
Stay healthy, naturally! 🌿