If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for thyroid nodules, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Thyroid nodules often indicate a thyroid neoplasm and they appear as large lumps in the throat and are commonly derived from degenerating thyroid adenomas. Although they seem frightful at first, don’t panic because we have a few natural remedies for thyroid nodules that can really help you out. While the best natural remedies for thyroid nodules are based on medicinal white clay and cabbage leaves, there are many other home remedies that can really help. Find out which they are.
The first thing to do when you discover a lump on your neck is to consult with a specialist before trying anything else!
9 Natural Remedies for Thyroid Nodules
1. Medicinal Clay Heals Thyroid Nodules
One of the most efficient natural remedies for thyroid nodules is white medicinal clay. This is how to use clay to get rid of the thyroid nodules. Make clay cataplasms and place them on the lumps every day. Also, have clay water daily, but make sure you use white medicinal clay.
To make the clay water add one teaspoon of clay in 300 ml of natural spring water or flat water. Leave it to soak for 24 h, while stirring with a wooden spatula every now and then. Drink the water while it is cloudy. This water has a remineralizing effect on the body, regulates metabolism, and has a cleansing effect on the blood. This is one of the best natural remedies for thyroid nodules.
2. Cabbage Leaves & Polenta Cataplasms for Thyroid Nodules
Cabbage is one of the most wonderful natural remedies for thyroid nodules when used as follows. Smash a few cabbage leaves and place them directly on the lump. Keep them overnight. Use clay cataplasm during the day. You can keep the cabbage leaves for 12 to 24 hours, as much as you can tolerate them. You can also alternate them with hot polenta cataplasms.
- Spread a 2-3 cm thick layer of hot polenta over a piece of gauze.
- Add minced incense over the polenta or sulfur powder.
- Keep on the thyroid nodules only while it’s warm, before bedtime.
3. Herbal Tea for Thyroid Nodules
There are a lot of herbs that combined together in simple herbal teas have a very powerful effect on thyroid nodules leading to complete healing.
- Make 1 L of tea with a mix of cherry stems, corn silk, chicory, walnut leaves, and artichoke.
- Add 1 teaspoon of each herb in the boiling water, turn the heat off and let it infuse for 15-20 minutes.
- Have this tea during the day, between the meals of the day.
4. Walnut Leaves Tea Remedy for Thyroid Nodules
Another amazing tea that fights thyroid nodules goes like this. Have a walnut leaves tea at 17:00 in the afternoon (sweetened with honey or unsweetened). Continue this treatment for 3 weeks and then pause for a month. Resume this herbal remedy if the lumps are still there. Combine with cabbage leaves cataplasms for faster results. This is one of the best natural remedies for thyroid nodules.
5. Lady’s Bedstraw Tea for Thyroid Nodules
The simple gargle with the lady’s bedstraw during the day is amazing for thyroid nodules. Externally you can use a warm compress with a lady’s bedstraw on the lumps. Keep the compress for 20 minutes, 2-3 times per day. Don’t boil the tea, but let simply infuse it.
6. Honey & ACV Natural Remedies for Thyroid Nodules
Honey, ACV, and pollen are some of the best natural remedies for thyroid nodules. There are two ways in which you can use them to heal nodules of the thyroid. Here is the first remedy. Add 1 teaspoon of apple vinegar into 200 ml of water and one teaspoon of honey. Drink this mix 3 times per day, before the main meals. Continue the treatment until you’ve finished 1 liter of apple vinegar. Then pause it for 2 weeks and resume it as many times as needed until the lump is gone. You can also use honey as follows:
- You’ll need 200 gr of walnut buds, 400 ml of water, and 300 gr of honey.
- Put the buds to boil in the water until the water drops to half.
- Mash them, let them cool down, and then add the honey.
- Keep in the refrigerator and have 3 tablespoons per day before the main meals.
It has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the thyroid. Pollen is also amazing. Have 2 teaspoons of pollen a day but make sure you chew them well before you swallow. This is one of the most powerful natural remedies for thyroid nodules.
Share on Pinterest ❤️
7. Aloe Vera Remedy for Thyroid Nodules
Aloe dissolves the tumorous cells and nodules. Have 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel twice a day before meals.
8. Valerian Thyroid Nodules Cure
Valerian tincture is a great remedy when dealing with thyroid nodules. Take valerian tincture and effervescent calcium and for a long-term treatment have a pinch of calcium.
9. Calcium Powder Treatment
Prepare the calcium using powdered eggshells and mix them with 100 ml of water and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Best Diet for Thyroid Nodules
In order to get rid of thyroid nodules in a natural way for good, you really need to take good care of your diet and habits. There is not one natural remedy out there that can guarantee complete recovery if you don’t adjust your diet in your favor.
Best Foods for Thyroid Nodules
- Raw unpasteurized milk
- Legumes: garlic, onion, cress, spinach, carrots, turnips, and tomatoes
- Fruits: pears, grapes
- Germinated wheat
Foods to Avoid
- Sugar and sugar substitutes (replace with honey)
- Vinegar (replace with apple cider)
- Meat (replace with fish, nuts, mushrooms, peanuts, soy, and beans)
- Fried foods
- Canned foods
- Smoked foods
- Margarine and fats
Make sure you eat natural and organic foods, no colorants, preservatives, and other chemicals. These are the best natural remedies for thyroid nodules, mostly for benign tumors.
Share on Pinterest ❤️
Read Also: Natural Treatment for Thyroid Problems
We sure hope that the natural remedies for thyroid nodules here will truly help you out. Let us know how you’ve healed from this condition with home remedies in the comments below. Stay healthy, naturally!