Looking for a natural treatment for chapped hands? Continue reading.
For those who didn’t know yet, there is a natural treatment for chapped hands based on a simple yet natural ingredient: cranberries! That’s right! Cranberries have been used since ancient times now in cosmetics. They are an especially effective remedy for wrinkles, cellulite and aging skin. Even more so, they are a wonderful home remedy for chapped hands too.
Instead of buying expensive hand creams that don’t fix the source of your problem, perhaps is time to try a natural remedy for cracked hands.
Read More: 5 Natural Remedies for Cracked Skin
Cranberries, the Natural Treatment for Chapped Hands
For this treatment, all you need to do is to prepare a tea with:
- 4 tablespoons of dried cranberries in 500 ml of water.
- Boil the cranberries until the water drops to half.
- Cover the pot with a lid.
- 15 minutes later, strain the tea.
- Soak a cotton pad in the tea and pad gently on the chapped areas on your hands.
- Use as much tea as possible.
- Repeat the procedure at least twice a day.
After a month of treatment, your hands will be smooth and healthy, without any chaps.
Although this looks simple, and it is, we have to say that people who’ve used it say it worked for them. Stop being embarrassed by your chopped hands and try this easy natural treatment for chapped hands at home.
We believe that nothing gets fixed unless you have the will to fix it, so why not give it a try? This is a simple home remedy with no side-effects whatsoever. Stay healthy, naturally!