If you are looking for simple and effective natural treatments for wrinkles, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Wrinkles usually come with age due to a decrease in collagen production. This is a natural phenomenon, which is part of the aging process, but there are natural ways to delay their onset. Still, know that no remedy for wrinkles will ever work if we do not pay great attention to what we eat and our lifestyle choices. Avoid toxic habits such as smoking, alcohol, and coffee drinking especially. Now let’s get into the remedies.
Don’t bother going for the most expensive anti-wrinkle face cream and spend all your money on chemical produce. There are simple and less expensive natural treatments for wrinkles that you can make at home.
3 Natural Treatments for Wrinkles
1. Black Tea, the Natural Treatment for Wrinkles
One of the most efficient natural treatments for wrinkles is Chinese black tea, an ancient remedy. Black tea is obtained from the tea leaves, that are let to fully oxidize naturally before dehydration. This natural process takes 6 weeks on average. Black tea is a great stimulant for subcutaneous blood flow, which prevents the formation of wrinkles. It is also a remedy for cellulite. Black tea poultices help attenuate age spots. The reason is that black tea is very rich in vitamins and minerals.
- We recommend drinking 2-3 cups of black tea a day.
Don’t overdose on black tea and don’t drink it after 5 in the afternoon. It has almost the same effects as coffee due to the fact that it contains caffeine. Black tea is one of the best natural treatments for wrinkles.
2. Natural Treatments for Wrinkles with Quince
Quince has been considered to be women’s best natural ally when it comes to fighting back the first few symptoms of aging skin: wrinkles. This here is one of the oldest natural treatments for wrinkles. It has been used by women from Central and Eastern Europe since ancient times. The remedy has been passed on from generation to generation because it works.
This is the recipe for the remedy:
- Peel several quinces and save the peels to prepare the homemade remedy.
- Boil the quince peels into ½ cup of fresh milk for a few minutes, until the peels have really softened.
- After the milk has cooled down, make simple poultices with this paste, and apply to the wrinkles.
- Cover the eyes, chicks, and forehead with the quince poultice.
- Let the poultice take its course for 20 to 30 minutes, while you rest.
- Rinse it off with fresh cold water.
If you wish to enjoy the amazing effects of this simple home remedy, repeat this treatment daily for one month. Also, if you don’t like to waste the delicious quinces, keep in mind that the fresh quince juice helps your skin eliminate the excess sebum, being a really helpful home remedy if you have fat skin.
3. Quince Macerate Remedy for Wrinkles
There is another way to use this magical fruit for wrinkles. Here is the recipe:
- Pour alcohol over quince peels in a sealed jar and leave to macerate for 15 days.
- The alcohol level in the jar should cover the quince peels by 1 to 2 cm.
After the 15 days, the quince’s beneficial properties have immersed in the alcohol. Slip the content.
- Pad the quince tincture over the wrinkles.
- Store the tincture in dark glass bottles.
For best results, use this treatment regularly. It’s very important to avoid all the toxic food and bad habits that load the body with toxic waste and age the skin more rapidly. We hope that these natural treatments for wrinkles will truly help you out. Stay healthy and beautiful, naturally!