If you confront yourselves with tremendous itch in your scalp area and do not know how to handle it, we bring to you a few simple home remedies for this condition. Here you have an amazing natural remedy for itchy scalp that we recommend that you try.
Read More: 3 Natural Remedies for Scalp Mycosis
Egg Yolks Remedy for Itchy Scalp
One of the best natural ingredients for itchy scalp are egg yolks! That’s right!
- What you need to do is to mix 4 egg yolks with a little bit of warm water.
- It’s best that you mix the first two egg yolks with water and then add the others two, so that you can homogenize the composition as best as possible.
- Rub this egg mask on your scalp and hair and then rinse it off.
- This way you can wash your hair without using any shampoo, towards which you may have developed intolerance.
- Continue washing your scalp and hair with egg yolks until you’ll see the annoying itch is gone.
- Also, after shifting back to a shampoo, make sure you choose a very soft shampoo to begin with.
In order to boost up your immunity (which can be the cause of your scalp itch) make sure you take some natural immunity supplements.
Read More: Natural Remedies for Body Itching
A Complete Natural Remedy for Itchy Scalp
- You need to wash your hair with homemade natural soap (as the ones grandma used to make) and warm water.
- Then beat 3 egg yolks and use the raw eggs to massage your scalp and hair using the tip of your fingers.
- Make sure you rinse well and then fix a simple solution by adding 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar into one liter of water.
- Use this solution to wash your hair again.
Read More: 10 Best Dandruff Home Remedies
You’ll see the scalp itch is gone after the very first wash. However, you can repeat this procedure just to make your hair healthier and feel smoother. A simple natural remedy for itchy scalp is to use medicinal sulfur soap to wash your hair for at least a month. If you enjoy the way your hair feels after the sulfur soap washes, you can use this soap to wash your hair from now on.