If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for ulcero-hemorrhagic rectocolitis, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Ulcero-hemorrhagic rectocolitis is a type of colitis that can be best identified through bloody stool or bouts of abundant rectal hemorrhage.
The hemorrhagic crisis related to ulcero-hemorrhagic rectocolitis can be quite severe and may lead to anemia and other related problems. Although the official treatment of this condition is based on synthetic medicine such as Pentasa and Betnesol, we recommend to you a few natural remedies for ulcero-hemorrhagic rectocolitis.
Still, the first thing you should do in this case is see a doctor right away!
6 Natural Remedies for Ulcero-Hemorrhagic Rectocolitis
1. Comfrey Remedy for Ulcero-Hemorrhagic Rectocolitis
Common comfrey is amazing with this condition if you follow these simple steps.
- Boil 2 tbsp of common comfrey roots in 2 l of water and cover the pot for the next 2 hours.
- Drink 3 cups of this wonderful macerate, one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening.
Besides, follow a vegetarian diet as much as possible. Fresh raw common comfrey is also amazing. Have 5-6 gr 3-4 times per day. Continue this treatment for 1 month and a half and you’ll feel so much better. Some have healed completely with this remedy!
2. Calamus Remedy for Ulcero-Hemorrhagic Rectocolitis
Calamus is another wonder-herb for ulcero-hemorrhagic rectocolitis. Here is how to make a simple cold macerate with calamus.
- Add ½ tsp of calamus powder in a small cup of cold water, mix well and leave it to macerate overnight.
- The next day, have 1 sip of this macerate before every meal and 1 after, in total 6 sips per day, no more or less.
- Continue the treatment for 2 weeks, pause for 1 week, and then resume for another 2 weeks.
Read Also: 5 Natural Treatment for Colitis
Perhaps the best antispasmodic and antibacterial teas, what you didn’t know about chamomile is that it also has anticancer effects. Here is how you can use it in ulcero-hemorrhagic rectocolitis.
3. Chamomile & Calendula Enemas Heal Rectocolitis
Make a simple infusion with 1 tbsp. of chamomile per 120 gr of water. Use this infusion to make enemas for 10 days. Alternate it with marigold tea, so one day you make a chamomile tea enema and the other a calendula infusion one. When doing the enema, make sure you introduce the tea really slowly and hold it in as much as possible.
4. Natural Remedies for Ulcero-Hemorrhagic Rectocolitis with Herbs
Enhance the efficiency of chamomile and marigold enemas with horsetail sitz baths. Prepare the sitz baths by adding 1 handful of horsetail per 2 L of water. Boil the water for 15 minutes and there you go.
Another efficient remedy is Swedish bitter. Anoint the abdomen area with Swedish bitter and cover it with a wet gauze afterward.
Also, have plenty of herbal teas along the day, still, the aromatic ones are the best with this condition. Basil, caraway, calendula, mint, and lemon balm teas are the best choice you can make, or you can use them as a mix. Add 1 tsp. of this mix in 500 ml of water and make an infusion. Drink unsweetened.
Of course, you need to take great care of your diet. Have more veggies in your diet and avoid meat or heavy foods. Have graham or whole toast only, and stay away from fried and junk foods.
5. Blueberries Remedy for Ulcero Hemorrhagic Rectocolitis
Follow the blueberry cure and heal your hemorrhagic colitis inside out. Have 25 gr of fresh organic blueberries, three times per day before the meals. Follow this cure for a minimum of 14 days.
If you don’t have high quality and fresh blueberries at your disposal, dried ones will do as well. Instead of 25 gr, 5 gr will be more than necessary. In combination with edible clay, this remedy is even more effective. Follow this treatment for 2-3 months. Blueberries make some of the most amazing natural remedies for ulcero-hemorrhagic rectocolitis.
6. Hemorrhagic Rectocolitis Remedy with Green Walnuts
The simple green walnuts macerate is wonderful with this condition and we kindly recommend that you try it. Here is how you can make it:
- Pick green walnuts and cut them into 4 (with the green peels on).
- Fill 3/4 of a large glass bottle with the cut walnuts.
- Pour fruit alcohol or vodka over the walnuts.
Let the green walnuts macerate for a longer period of time. If it’s hot outside, macerate for 4 weeks. Have 100 gr of the macerate 30 minutes before each meal, 3 times per day. Complete the walnut macerate cure with propolis tincture drops and a proper healing diet.
Read Also: 3 Natural Remedies for Ulcerative Proctitis
We sure hope you’ve found here not just one, but more effective natural remedies for ulcero-hemorrhagic rectocolitis. They have been tested by rectocolitis patients before you and enjoyed a great success rate, that’s why we share them with you. Be well! Stay healthy, naturally!