Ulcero-Hemorrhagic Rectocolitis is a type of colitis that can be best identified through bloody stool or bouts of abundant rectal hemorrhage.
The hemorrhagic crisis related to ulcero-hemorrhagic rectocolitis can be quite severe and may lead to anemia and other related problems.
Although, the official treatment of this condition is based on synthetic medicine such as Pentasa and Betnesol, we recommend to you a few natural remedies for ulcero-hemorrhagic rectocolitis.
Still, the first thing you should do in this case is see a doctor right away!
In This Article You Will Find:
6 Natural Remedies for Ulcero-Hemorrhagic Rectocolitis
1. Comfrey, the Natural Remedy for Ulcero-Hemorrhagic Rectocolitis
Common Comfrey is amazing with this condition if you follow these simple steps.
- Boil two tbsp. of common comfrey roots in 2 L of water and cover the pot for the next 2 hours.
- Drink 1 cup of this wonderful macerate three times per day, in total 3 cups per day, in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening.
Besides, try to keep a vegetarian diet as much as possible.
- In addition, fresh raw common comfrey is also amazing!
- Have 5-6 gr 3-4 times per day.
Continue this treatment for 1 month and a half and you’ll feel so much better. Some have healed completely with exactly this same remedy!
2. A Herbal Remedy for Ulcero-Hemorrhagic Rectocolitis
Calamus is anoter wonder-herb for ulcero-hemorrhagic rectocolitis. Here is how to use it:
- Make a simple cold macerate with calamus by following these instructions.
- Add ½ tsp. of calamus powder in a small cup of cold water and leave it to macerate overnight.
- Mix it well and leave it to soak.
- Next morning, have 1 sip of this macerate before meals and 1 after, in total 6 sips per day, no more or less.
- Continue the treatment for 2 weeks, pause for 1 week and then resume for another 2 weeks.
Perhaps the best antispasmodic and antibacterial teas, what you didn’t know about chamomile is that it also has anticancer effects. Here is how you can use it in ulcero-hemorrhagic rectocolitis.
3. Chamomile & Marigold Enemas Heal Rectocolitis
- Make a simple infusion with 1 tbsp. of chamomile per 120 gr of water.
- Use this infusion to make enemas for 10 days.
- Alternate it with marigold tea, so one day you make a chamomile tea enema and the other a marigold infusion one.
- When doing the enema, make sure you introduce the tea really slowly and hold it in as much as possible.
4. Horsetail Remedy for Ulcero-Hemorrhagic Rectocolitis
Enhance the efficiency of chamomile and marigold enemas with horsetail sitz baths.
- Prepare the sitz baths by adding 1 handful of horsetail per 2 L of water.
- Boil the water for 15 minutes and there you go.
Another efficient remedy is Swedish bitter.
- Anoint the abdomen area with Swedish bitter and cover it with a wet gauze afterwards.
Also, have plenty of herbal teas along the day, still the aromatic ones are the best with this condition.
- Basil, caraway, marigold, mint and molasses teas are the best choice you can make, or you can use them as a mix.
- Add 1 tsp. of this mix in 500 ml of water and make an infusion. Drink unsweetened.
Of course, you need to take great care of your diet. Have more veggies in your diet than meat or any heavy foods. Eat raw or boiled foods and stay away from fried and junk foods. Have graham or whole toast only.
5. Blueberries Remedy for Ulcero Hemorrhagic Rectocolitis
Follow the blueberry cure and heal your hemorrhagic colitis inside out. Have 25 gr of fresh organic blueberries, three times per day before the meals. Follow this cure for minimum 14 days. If you don’t have high quality and fresh blueberries at your disposal, dried ones will do as well. Instead of 25 gr, 5 gr will be more than necessary. In combination with edible clay, this remedy is even more effective. Follow this treatment 2-3 months.
6. Hemorrhagic Rectocolitis Remedy with Walnuts
This simple recipe of green walnut macerate is wonderful with this condition and we kindly recommend that you try it. Pick green walnuts and cut them into 4 (with the peel on). Place the walnuts into a large glass bottle so that it’s filled 3/4. Pour fruits alcohol over the walnuts, but use a strong drink made locally. Let the walnuts and the alcohol macerate for a longer period of time. If it’s hot outside, leave them to macerate for 4 weeks. Have 100 gr of the macerate 30 minutes before the meals, 3 times per day.
Complete the walnut macerate cure with propolis tincture drops and an adequate diet. We sure hope you’ve found here not just one, but all the most efficient natural remedies for ulcero-hemorrhagic rectocolitis. They have been tested by rectocolitis patients before you and enjoyed great success rate, that’s why we share them with you. Be well!