When confronted with ulcerative proctitis with hemorrhagic episodes, the best thing to do is to consult a specialist.
Here are a few natural remedies for ulcerative proctitis that can come to help you with this condition, but this doesn’t exempt you from going to a specialist and taking care of your condition.
In general, the natural treatment for hemorrhagic proctitis is a long-term one, so the first remission signs will be visible after 3 weeks at least. Here is what you can do.
In This Article You Will Find:
3 Natural Remedies for Ulcerative Proctitis
1. Birthwort and Horsetail, the Remedy for Ulcerative Proctitis
- Add 1 tbsp. of minced birthwort and another one of horsetail per ½ L of water.
- Bring to a simmer and then take the pot off the fire with a lid on until the tea reaches body temperature.
- Introduce 100-150 ml of this tea into the large intestine using a 100 ml syringe with a rubber tube or an irrigator in the evening.
- Keep the tea inside for 10-20 minutes in a sitting position (so that the tea remains in the affected area).
- After 10 minutes (at the beginning) and 15-20 minutes (after a week) eliminate the tea at the toilet.
- Add another 500 ml of water into the remaining tea, bring to a boil and slip into a basin where you take a 20 minutes sitz bath.
- After the bath you need to go directly to bed.
- The next morning use a propolis suppository after you’ve defecated first.
- Push the suppository back and forth until it starts to melt and then push it into the rectal ampulla.
- Don’t wipe the anus.
NOTE: In the first week of treatment it’s better to use only 1 tsp. of the plants; birthwort is cicatrizing and horsetail is antihemoragic.
2 Home Remedy for Ulcerative Proctitis with Chitosan
Chitosan is an all natural Chinese medicine and a great remedy for ulcerative proctitis with hemorrhage. It’s made from natural marine red crab shells, this medicine has no contraindications.
- Take two pills per day around 5-7 in the morning on an empty stomach.
- The easy way is to take it is by dissolving the capsules in ½ cups of warm water.
- In addition, licorice tea is amazing.
3. Herbal Tea Remedies for Ulcerative Proctitis
Marigold Tea Cure
Drink marigold tea on an empty stomach with 1 tbsp. of plant per 300 ml of water. Slip the tea quantity in two parts and drink it 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner, sip by sip so that it easily passes the affected areas and strengthens the surface of the mucosa.
Licorice Tea Cure for Proctitis
Add 1-2 tsp. of licorice herb per cup of cold water. Macerate the tea overnight and drink it in along the day in long cures of 30-60 days, preferably in the spring and autumn season.
Calamus Rhizomes Remedy
Another useful remedy for pancreatitis is the calamus rhizomes macerate made with 1 tsp. per cup of water. Drink the macerate in 2-3 rounds before the meals or as powder, a pinch before the meals.
Diet Recommendations for Ulcerative Proctitis
The lifestyle and daily diet are tremendously important when talking about a condition such as this.
The diet accounts for 75% of the success rate of any natural remedy, but the best part is that you don’t need to follow it forever, but only until the digestion process regulates.
This is why we have a hew diet recommendations that you can also apply along a remedy from above.
- Foods that You Can Eat: Vegetable soups, boiled and finely chopped chicken and fish while boiled or baked beetroot salads are the most amazing foods. Linden, mint, caraway, lemon balm or fennel teas are also recommended.
- Foods that You Should Avoid: Avoid alcohol, coffee, pickles and sodas until you obtain results.