Looking for a pyoderma vegetans remedy? Continue reading.
Pyoderma Vegetans is a rare condition cause by skin inflammation. Large verrucous plaques and multiple pustules are the results of pyoderma vegetans but proper diagnosis needs to be done by a specialist.
If they believe that you can try some simple alternatives besides the medication they give you, here are some efficient natural remedies for pyoderma vegetans that you can choose from.
In This Article You Will Find:
6 Natural Remedies for Pyoderma Vegetans
1. Coltsfoot Leaves, Pyoderma Vegetans Remedy
Add 2 tablespoons of coltsfoot leaves into ¼ L of water and scald them. Let the infusion cool down and then slip the content. Place the coltsfoot leaves onto a cotton gauze and apply the compress on the affected areas. Cover the compress with a plastic bag and then with a thick towel or a blanket. Leave the coltsfoot compress on for 20-30 minutes.
Or you can try these two poultices below.
- Crushed cabbage leaves compress are also useful with pyoderma vegetans. Make 3-4 compresses per day.
- Swedish bitter compress is another efficient alternative. Anoint the area with marigold salve and then place the bitter compress (by soaking bitter onto a cotton-wool). Use marigold salve after you take the compress off as well.
These compresses are effective natural remedies for pyoderma vegetans. Whichever you choose is up to you!
Nettle and horsetail tea need to be drunk along with the compresses. Boil 1 teaspoon of nettle and another one of horsetail into 500 ml of water. Leave the pot covered for 10-15 minutes and drink 1 cup three times per day, sip by sip.
2. Horsetail Bath and Cabbage & Marigold Ointment
Another simple yet efficient natural cure for pyoderma vegetans is the one that uses horsetail baths and a natural ointment. It goes like this.
- Wash the sick area with water at a tolerable temperature, then take a horsetail bath.
- Then anoint the areas with this simple ointment.
- Melt 200 g of sheep tallow and strain well.
- Add 250 g of raw cabbage and 2 handfuls of marigold flowers in the pot along tallow and place it over the fire.
- Also add 200 g of burow solution bought form the drug store.
- After you boil the contents take it off the fire and leave it until the next day.
- Reheat it and slip it well by pressure.
- After each horsetail evening bath, use this simple ointment to rub slowly on the skin.
- Then bandage the area to prevent microbes getting in.
- The treatment needs to be followed for 21 days, every evening.
You will certainly get rid of pyoderma vegetans!
3. Artichoke, a Simple Remedy for Pyoderma
Boil 300 ml of water, take off the fire and add 1 tablespoon of artichoke in. Infuse for 5-7 minutes, then split the tea in three parts. Have the three portions 20-30 minutes before the main meals of the day. Do this simple remedy for 30 days and then pause for 30 days. Resume for another 30 days.
Read More: Natural Remedy for Pyoderma
4. A Herbal Remedy for Pyoderma Vegetans
The best external cures for this condition are warm herbal baths.
Boil 1-2 L of water and add 2-3 full tablespoons of birthwort. Boil on low heat with a lid on for 5 minutes, then stop the fire. Add 5-6 tablespoons of a mix made of horsetail, yarrow, marigolds, wormwood and celadine. Infuse for another 10-15 minutes, then slip.
Use this warm tea to take 20-30 minutes long bath to wash the affected areas. You may also add 1-2 teaspoons of propolis tincture in the tea. Use the same tea to make compresses and place them on the skin lesions. Place a layer of nylon over the slightly wrung compress and then a dry bandage.
5. Clay Poultice, Pyoderma Vegetans Remedy
Use natural clay and the tea as prepared above to make a soft mixture. Spread the mixture on a piece of gauze and place it on the affected areas. Keep the clay compress on the blisters overnight and then throw it away. During the day, keep the compress for as much as 3-4 hours.
After you take the compress off, make sure you wash the skin thoroughly. In the first few days of usage, the clay compress absorbs the infection in depth, and even if it seems the skin looks worse, continue the treatment. Using clay internally as well is even better because clay has a tremendous detox effect on the body.
6. Garlic Balm for Pyoderma Vegetans
Crush a large garlic clove, add 1 tablespoon of natural vinegar and 2 teaspoons of honey. Mix with a wooden spoon until the composition becomes homogeneous. Rub it into the blisters and pustules.
All these natural remedies for pyoderma vegetans turn to work if you adjust you eating and lifestyle habits to your own advantage.
Foods for Pyoderma Vegetans
- Give up alcohol, coffee (and coffee drinks), smoking and sodas such as Coca Cola, Fanta etc.
- Exclude from your diet deep fried foods, roux, sweets (that have preservatives and toxic chemical food coloring in them).
- Include in your diet as many fresh fruits and raw salads as possible, a lot of greens and lemon juice.
- Eat fish or poultry and beef only on few occasions. Have only boiled meat and don’t eat more than 3—400 g of meet per WEEK.
- Have fresh whey bran daily by adding 2 tablespoons of bran in soups, teas, salads etc.
We really hope that one of these natural remedies for pyoderma vegetans along with proper diet will heal you inside out for good. Stay positive and you will succeed!