Rheumatoid arthritis is a dreadful condition that can affect patients all ages because it has various causes.
However, there is a natural treatment for rheumatoid arthritis that we recommend you to try and enjoy the best results.
In This Article You Will Find:
8 Natural Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
1. Herbal Tea Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Make a mix of the following plants:
- smooth rupturewort,
- sage, spiny restharrow,
- common heather,
- St John’s wort,
- willow bark,
- horse-chestnut bark,
- yarrow, horsetail,
- beans sheaths
- alder buckthorn.
Prepare a tea with 1 tsp. of the herbal mix per cup of water.
Boil for 5-10 minutes and the cover and drink slowly, sip by sip. Drink 2-3 cups of this tea per day, 30 minutes before the meals of the day.
In the morning and evening, have a cup of horsetail tea, in addition. Along the day have 3 cups of nettle tea in which you add original Swedish bitter. You may sweeten the teas with honey only.
2. Swedish Bitter for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Apply Swedish bitter compresses on the painful areas for 4 hours (prior, anoint the skin with marigold balm or lard).
After you’ve taken off the compress, apply white cabbage leaves heated with the iron. Hogweed leaves and steamed horsetail are just as efficient as cabbage.
3. Eggs and Vinegar Treatment for Arthritis
Add 1 raw egg into a cup of vinegar and mix with 100 g of finely cut smoked pork fat (unsalted). Mix well and leave in a dark place for 10 days.
Apply a hot water soaked towel on the affected areas and then over it the obtained ointment on a cotton pad. Leave to stay for 4-5 hours for 4-5 days in a row. If it burns you, don’t discontinue the treatment.
5 Natural Treatments for Rheumatic Pain
9 Natural Treatments for Rheumatism
5 Simple Natural Remedies for Rheumatic Fever You Should Try
4. Ash Tea Remedy for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Make and ash leaves infusion by adding 1 tsp. of plant into 250 ml of water. Have 3 cups of ash tea per day after meals.
Complete this remedy by rubbing your painful areas with black bryony tincture, twice per day. You may use St John’s wort or yarrow oils instead. 5-10 sessions per day with polarized light (Bioptron Lamp) should do.
5. Hot Salt Bath Remedy for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Take a hot bath in which you’ve added two handfuls of iodized salt. After the bath, friction the painful areas with 250 ml slaked lime juice (the clear water over the lime) mixed with 2 tbsp. of honey. Repeat daily until the symptoms ameliorate.
6. Wooden Spoon Massage for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Reflexology massage is just what you need in case of rheumatoid arthritis. Massage the soles of your feet with a wooden spoon and insist on the center of the soles because that’s where the kidney’s reflex zone.
You may as well use a wooden stick to slightly tap your soles for 30 minutes every day.
7. Magnetic Therapy Treatment
Magnets work wonders into ameliorating the pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis. 15 minutes of magnetic therapy and you’ll feel the pain intensity has decreased a lot.
8. Complete Natural Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis
This natural treatment for rheumatoid arthritis has been successfully used by patients with stage II-III seropositive polyarthritis with decreased finger and toes mobility and wrists inflammations.
- Use a portable lamp with 100 W uncovered bulb to warm up your painful wrists. Then friction them with medicinal alcohol in which you’ve macerated lemons (0.5 L alcohol + 0.5 kg of cut lemons).
- Through the day drink antirheumatic tea with thyme, sage, nettle, seabuckthorn berries, wild thyme, yarrow, mint, dog rose berries, chamomile, dandelion (leaves and flowers), elder flowers, beech leaves, blackberry leaves, quince leaves and chicory.
- Take long hot baths in which you add salt (you may as well bathe the wrists only).
- Start a simple finger and toes gymnastics for approximately 20 minutes per day, by moving them in every position possible until you cannot bare the pain anymore.
- Fish oil capsules and lactic calcium pills three times per day.
- Ultrasound massages, galvanic baths and ionizations are too, very efficient.
This is a long term treatment for rheumatoid arthritis that may last up to 6-12 months. Stay persistent and never give up.
Hopefully this natural treatment for rheumatoid arthritis as well as our piece of advice will help you out in outplaying and outwitting this unpleasant condition. Stay strong!