Looking for a natural treatment for rheumatic pain? Keep reading.
Rheumatic pain as well as sciatica pain can overwhelm you all of a sudden when you least expect it and they both are strong and not letting go easily. However, there’s always a plant in nature’s garden that can fight against these unwanted situations.
So, we have scattered among the best remedies and we have decided upon these natural treatments for rheumatic pain that have been proven to work really well. Firstly, this is a simple remedy based on hot pepper that needs to be prepared under the strict directions below so you get the best of it.
In This Article You Will Find:
5 Natural Treatments for Rheumatic Pain
1. Garlic Treatment for Rheumatic Pain
- Place 100 ml of extra virgin cold pressed olive oil and a grated garlic clove in a glass bottle.
- Place the glass in the pantry and let it stay like that for 5 days after which you’ll need to slip the content and keep the resulted oils.
- Use the obtained oils to rub the sore areas, the back, the neck, or wherever you feel the pain in your body.
- Insist on the spots where it hurts the most and put a stop to the rheumatic pains that bother you so much.
- You shall continue this natural treatment for rheumatic pains until the pains have stopped completely.
- If you are persevering, you shall notice that the pains are gone within a week.
2. Hot Pepper Remedy for Rheumatic Pain
The hot pepper macerate goes like this. Add 18 finely chopped red-hot peppers in a wider mouth bottle and pour 100 ml of 40 degrees pure alcohol over them. Let the macerate soak for 10 days near by a source of heat (perhaps somewhere next to the stove or close by) and after the days have passed slip the content and pour it into smaller dark glass bottles.
Pour a bit of this tincture on a cotton pad and anoint the sore area right before bedtime. If you’ll experience some skin irritation make sure you anoint your skin with marigold ointment before applying the red pepper tincture. There you have it!
Read More: 9 Natural Treatment for Rheumatism
3. Black Bryony, a Natural Treatment for Rheumatic Pains
The following is a traditional recipe of an ointment made of black bryony roots. This remedy has worked wonders for those who suffer from sciatica pain as well as rheumatic pains.
- Get a few black bryony roots out of the ground and wash them thoroughly so the dirt goes off and then let them dry for a few moments.
- Chop the roots and pass them through the juicer so all the juices come out.
- Mix the juice with lanolin (equal quantities) and you’ll get this amazing ointment to anoint the sore areas with.
- Use it several times per day by rubbing the painful areas and articulations.
- It has no contraindications at all and the main thing it does is to warm up the articulations but it also stimulates the local blood flow and after two weeks after using it, you’ll see the pain diminishing.
- This ointment also helps increase the elasticity of the articulations.
Pine Cones Treat Rheumatic Pain
What you need is two rather and fresh large pine cones and make sure you get them from a place that is less polluted. This is really important!
- Wash them thoroughly and let them dry by themselves.
- Melt 50 grams of pork fat into a pan and then add the finely chopped cone pines into the pan.
- Let the pine cones macerate in the hot fat for 1-2 hours and then slip the content.
- Pour the melted fat into a jar and let it cool down.
- Cover the jar tightly with a lid and the ointment is ready to use.
Hopefully you have found here some amazing natural treatments for rheumatic pain that will work for you as well as they have done for others who believe the best medicine is the traditional one, based on plants and herbs. This is another helpful natural treatment for rheumatic pains, made of a simple natural ingredient: the pine cone.
Walnuts, the Home Remedy for Rheumatic Pain
Another great rheumatic pain-killer that you might want to look at are walnut leaves and roots. Here are 2 remedies based on the miraculous power of this mighty tree. This is how you use it:
- Pick walnut leaves and tear them into strips, then sprinkle them with natural fruits alcohol (35-40°), the same way you sprinkle clothes before ironing.
- Apply a thick layer of leaves over an approx 10 cm surface, where you experience the pain and then bandage with a plastic wrap, as tight as possible, so it doesn’t have any space left to “breath”.
- Then secure the plastic wrap in place with an elastic bandage.
The procedure needs to be done at night before bedtime and the walnut leaves compress needs to stay overnight. Your skin will stain, but it’s not permanently. After 3-4 sessions you’ll feel amazing!
Second walnuts remedy for rheumatic pain
Although this one needs more preparation time it is very efficient for these pains. Here it is.
- Dig a whole at the root of a walnut tree and cut a section of a smaller ramification (5-10 mm diameter is perfect).
- Wash off the dirt and put the ramification on the bottom of a 750 ml filled with either sunflower or olive oil.
- Seal the bottle with a cork and beeswax and bury the bottle underground, so that the sunlight can’t reach it.
Do this procedure in the autumn season, before the falling leaves season and get the bottle out of the ground somewhere in January, when the earth freezes. Use this miraculous ‘myrrh’ to anoint the painful areas and the results will soon appear!
We all know that some of the most dreadful pains that one can endure are caused by rheumatism. These pains can sometimes cease and other times burst out of nowhere. But there is no reason to keep them in your life since there are so many remedies that can help you out.
Remember, all the natural treatments for rheumatic pain you need already exist in nature in one form or another. We really try to bring them to your attention and help you be a healthier person. Stay healthy, naturally!