In case you suffer from a vaginal infection that causes bad odor, itch and overall discomfort, besides the modern day treatments, you may also undergo one of the following natural remedies for vaginal infections based on spruce branches and lavender teas. This is how you do it.
In This Article You Will Find:
4 Natural Remedies for Vaginal Infections
1. Wormwood Remedy for Vaginal Infections
- Add two handfuls of wormwood herb in 1.5 L of boiling water.
- Boil for another 10 minutes, then slip.
Make sure that after you slip and strain it, there’s no bits of plants left in the tea
Take the bath as hot as you can bare with your pinky. If it’s too hot, let the water cool down, don’t add any cold unboiled water over it.
Make sure everything is really sterile: boil the irrigator before usage, use sterile bandage and a pot just for this procedure.
- First, wash the external parts with the tea and a bit of natural soap, then use the irrigator.
- Wipe yourself with toilet paper; don’t use a towel.
- Boil your underwear before wearing it.
Women who want to carry a pregnancy, do this procedure 10 times most.
Read More: 10 Best Home Remedies for Yeast Infections
2. Spruce, the Natural Remedy for Vaginal Infections
You may use spruce branches in two different ways, both very efficient and easy to follow.
- One method is to mince a handful of fir into 500 ml of water and boil it for 15 minutes.
- You may also prepare a decoction using one handful of young spruce branch tips (with buds and all) and boil them in 500 ml of water for 20 minutes.
- A third variation of this remedy is to boil 10 green cones into 1 liter of water for 1 hour.
No matter which of the three decoction variations above you may choose, you shall use them for vaginal baths every morning and night.
3. Resin Ovules, a Home Remedy for Vaginal Infections
- A second way to use spruce in curing from vaginal infections is to make spruce resin ovules by shaping the raw materials so that they get to look like cherry pips.
- Introduce the ovule in your vagina and then introduce a cotton tampon in so you make sure you won’t stain your underwear.
Both these natural remedies for vaginal infections may be used in cases of cervicitis or other kind of vaginal inflammations. However, before you do them, make sure you consult a doctor previously.
Read More: A Home Remedy for Bacterial Vaginosis
4. Lavender Tea for Vaginal Infections
However, if you experience a lot of itch and don’t know how to put an end to it, you may use another natural remedy based on lavender tea. You may use the lavender tea in addition to the treatment your gynecologist prescribed to you.
- You’ll need a bag of dried lavender flowers that you will use as follows.
- Add two tablespoons of lavender flowers into 500 ml of boiling water.
- Cover the pot until the tea has cooled down.
- Strain the tea to make sure there are no lavender remains in.
Have vaginal baths every morning and night before bedtime. We really hope that these amazing natural remedies for vaginal infections will land you a helping hand and help you recover from your vaginal problems in no time. Take good care!