In case you suffer from vaginal infections that cause bad odor, itch, and overall discomfort, in addition to the modern-day treatments, can also try one of the following natural remedies for vaginal infections that use herbs and spruce branches and resin. Let’s get into the remedies.
4 Natural Remedies for Vaginal Infections
1. Wormwood Remedy for Vaginal Infections
Add two handfuls of wormwood herb in 1.5 L of boiling water. Boil for another 10 minutes, then strain. Make sure that after you slip and strain it, there are no bits of plants left in the tea. Take a bath as hot as you can bear. Test the water with your pinky, so it’s not too hot. If it’s too hot, let the water cool down, don’t add any cold unboiled water over it.
Use sterile utensils: boil the vaginal douche before use, use a sterile bandage and a basin just for this procedure.
- Wash the external parts with the tea and a bit of natural soap, then use the irrigator.
- Wipe yourself with toilet paper; don’t use a towel.
- Boil your underwear before wearing it.
For women who want to carry a pregnancy, do this procedure 10 times at most.
2. Spruce Natural Remedy for Vaginal Infections
You may use spruce branches in two different ways, both very efficient and easy to follow. There are three natural remedies for vaginal infections with spruce. Here is how you can make them at home.
- Method 1. Mince a handful of spruce branches into 500 ml of water and boil it for 15 minutes.
- Method 2. Prepare a decoction using one handful of young spruce branch tips (with buds and all) and boil them in 500 ml of water for 20 minutes.
- Method 3. Boil 10 green spruce cones into 1 liter of water for 1 hour.
No matter which of the three decoction variations above you may choose, you shall use them for vaginal baths every morning and night. This is one of the best natural remedies for vaginal infections.
3. Resin Ovules, a Home Remedy for Vaginal Infections
Another way to use spruce in curing vaginal infections is to make spruce resin ovules by shaping the raw materials so that they get to look like cherry pits. Introduce the ovule in your vagina and then introduce a cotton tampon in so you make sure you won’t stain your underwear. Both these natural remedies for vaginal infections can also be used in case of cervicitis or other kinds of vaginal inflammations. However, before you do them, make sure you consult a doctor previously.
Read Also: 10 Best Home Remedies for Yeast Infections
4. Lavender Tea Remedy for Vaginal Infections
However, if you experience a lot of itch and don’t know how to put an end to it, you may use another natural remedy based on lavender tea. You may use the lavender tea in addition to the treatment your gynecologist prescribed to you.
- You’ll need a bag of dried lavender flowers that you will use as follows.
- Add two tablespoons of lavender flowers into 500 ml of boiling water.
- Cover the pot until the tea has cooled down.
- Strain the tea to make sure there is no lavender remains in.
Take vaginal baths every morning and night before bedtime.
Read Also: A Home Remedy for Bacterial Vaginosis
We really hope that these amazing natural remedies for vaginal infections will land you a helping hand and help you recover from your vaginal problems in no time. Let us know in the comments below if they’ve worked for you too. Stay healthy, naturally!