If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for cervicitis, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
There are many women today struggling to heal from cervicitis and vaginitis. So we have figured we showed to you some old natural remedies for cervicitis that actually work. The home remedies here are very good for treating cervicitis as well as other mild vaginal infections. Don’t lose hope. There are a few home remedies that use herbs and legumes for cervical wounds. One of the best plants there is for cervicitis is the well-known cowslip. Without further ado, here are 4 natural remedies for cervicitis that we truly hope will help you out.
4 Natural Remedies for Cervicitis
1. Herbal Mix Remedy for Cervicitis
This remedy uses a mix of plants for vaginal irrigations, or washes. Here is how you can make it at home:
- Mix equal parts of lady’s mantle, meadowsweet, flax seeds, and marigold flowers.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of this herbal mix in 500 ml of hot water.
- Cover the pot for 10 minutes with a lid and then strain the infusion.
- Take sitz baths with this herbal tea and make vaginal irrigations too.
- To see effects, follow this treatment for a month and a half.
Take these baths twice a day, in the morning and in the evening. Some say that their cervical wounds have healed completely with this simple remedy. These herbs are some of the best natural remedies for cervicitis.
You Can Find The Herbs Here
2. Natural Remedy for Cervicitis with Cowslip Infusion
One of the best natural remedies for cervicitis that we recommend to you is the cowslip infusion douche. All you need to do is to make vaginal douches using warm cowslip tea. To make the tea infuse 4 tablespoons of cowslip flowers into 1 liter of hot water for 10 minutes. Do the irrigations every morning and night for at most two months. Some women have healed completely from cervicitis and their wound has closed off for good following this remedy.
3. Carrots Remedy for Cervicitis
The third remedy uses carrots. Carrots have been proven to work wonders because they contain some active ingredients that help the cervical cells recover. They also and also fight against Candida albicans and some types of fungi. This is how you can prepare this remedy:
- Grate one carrot on the fine grater.
- Add 4 tablespoons of grated carrot in 500 ml of hot water.
- Boil the grated carrots on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Leave the pot covered for another 10 minutes.
- Strain and drink the carrot tea, twice a day.
In addition, if you suffer from vaginal mycosis you can use another carrot infusion remedy. The recipe is this:
- Add 3 tablespoons of washed and finely chopped carrot leaves in 1 liter of hot water.
- Cover the pot and place it aside for 15 minutes.
- Strain the content.
- Use this infusion to make vaginal irrigations, twice a day, in the morning and right before bedtime.
Natural Remedy for Cervicovaginitis
This remedy here is an amazing natural treatment for cervicovaginitis. The recipe is this:
- Mix equal parts of horsetail, yarrow, St. John’s wort, and common lady’s mantle.
- Add 4 tbsp of this herbal mix into 1/2 L of cold water in a pot.
- Bring the water to a boil and when it starts boiling turn the fire off.
- Leave the pot aside with a lid on for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and have a cup right away.
Use the rest of the tea for vaginal washes. Follow the treatment for 2 weeks. Pause the treatment for 10 days then resume it.
You Can Fine The Herbs Here
- Add 1 handful of fresh nettles to 1/2 L of boiling water.
- Cover the pot for 30 minutes (no longer).
- Strain and drink the tea throughout the day.
As for diet recommendations, eat less meat and load yourself on as many fruits and veggies as you can. Never lose faith and be positive about your healing! Hopefully, these four natural remedies for cervicitis there will help you heal completely. Stay healthy, naturally!
Read Also: 7 Home Remedies for Chronic Cervicitis
Watch our video on natural remedies for cervicitis and if you want to support us, Subscribe to our YouTube channel. Thank you!