If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for cervicitis, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
There are many women today struggling with cervicitis and vaginitis. So we have figured we showed to you some old natural remedies for cervicitis that actually work. The home remedies here are very good for treating cervicitis as well as other mild vaginal infections. Don’t lose hope. There are a few home remedies with herbs and legumes that actually work for cervical wounds. Without further ado, here are four natural remedies for cervicitis that we truly hope will help you out.
In This Article You Will Find:
4 Natural Remedies for Cervicitis
1. Herbal Blend Remedy for Cervicitis
This home remedy uses a mix of medicinal plants for vaginal irrigations/douches. Here is how you can make this remedy at home:
- Combine equal parts of lady’s mantle, meadowsweet, flax seeds, and marigold flowers.
- Steep 2-3 teaspoons of this blend into 500 ml (2 cups) of hot water, covered.
- Strain the infusion and use it in sitz baths and vaginal douches.
Take these vaginal baths twice a day, one in the morning and the other in the evening. For best results, follow this treatment for a month and a half. Some say that their cervical wounds have healed completely with this simple remedy. These herbs are indeed some of the best natural remedies for cervicitis.
2. Natural Remedy for Cervicitis with Cowslip Infusion
One of the best natural remedies for cervicitis that we recommend to you is the cowslip infusion douche. All you need to do is to make vaginal douches using warm cowslip tea. To make the tea infuse 4 tablespoons of cowslip flowers into 1 liter of hot water for 10 minutes. Do the irrigations every morning and night for two months maximum. Some women have healed completely from cervicitis and their wound has closed off for good following this remedy. Learn more about cowslip here.
3. Carrots Remedy for Cervicitis
The third of the natural remedies for cervicitis uses carrots. Carrots have been proven to work wonders because they contain active ingredients that help the cervical cells recover. They also and also fight against Candida albicans and some types of mycosis. This is how you can prepare this remedy at home.
- Grate one carrot on the fine grater.
- Put 4 tablespoons of grated carrot in 500 ml of hot water.
- Simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Steep covered for another 10 minutes.
- Strain and drink the carrot tea twice a day.
In addition, if you also suffer from vaginal mycosis you can use another carrot infusion remedy. The recipe is this. Steep covered 3 tablespoons of washed and finely chopped carrot leaves into 1 liter of hot water for 15 minutes. Strain the tea and use it to make vaginal irrigations, twice a day, one in the morning and the second one right before bedtime. This is one of the most amazing natural remedies for cervicitis.
Powerful Natural Remedy for Cervicovaginitis
This remedy here is an amazing natural treatment for cervicovaginitis, the inflammation of the squamous cells of the vagina and cervix. The recipe is this:
- Combine equal parts of horsetail, yarrow, St. John’s wort, and common lady’s mantle.
- Put 4 tbsp of this herbal mix into 1/2 liter (2 cups) of cold water in a pot.
- Bring the water to a boil and when it starts simmering turn the heat off.
- Leave the pot aside with a lid on for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and have a cup right away.
Use the rest of the tea for vaginal douches. Follow the treatment for 2 weeks. Pause the treatment for 10 days then resume it if needed. During this treatment drink lots of nettle tea made from fresh nettle leaves. This is how you prepare the nettle tea.
- Steep 1 handful of fresh nettle leaves into 1/2 liter (2 cups) of boiling water.
- Cover the pot for 30 minutes (no longer).
- Strain and drink the tea throughout the day.
Read Also: 7 Home Remedies for Chronic Cervicitis
As for diet recommendations, eat less meat and load yourself on as many fruits and veggies as you can. Never lose faith and be positive about your healing. Hopefully, these four natural remedies for cervicitis there will help you heal completely. Stay healthy, naturally!
Watch our video on natural remedies for cervicitis and if you want to support us, Subscribe to our YouTube channel. Thank you!