If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for pyoderma vegetans, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Pyoderma vegetans (PV) is a rare skin condition caused by body inflammation. The manifestations of pyoderma vegetans are large verrucous plaques and multiple pustules on the surface of the skin, and the causes are yet to be discovered by medical doctors. If they believe that you want to try some simple natural alternatives alongside medication, here are some effective natural remedies for pyoderma vegetans that you people have used with great results. But first, let’s see what actually causes PV.
In This Article You Will Find:
What Causes Pyoderma Vegetans
We now know that all skin problems are directly linked to an overburdened liver, which shows high levels of toxicity in the body, namely heavy metals, pesticides, glyphosate, GMOs, and so on. More recently, the medical community has found a link between pyoderma vegetans and so-called autoimmune conditions such as ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, and arthritis. This proves my point that PV is more likely than not triggered by pathogens in the body that are “activated” due to a poor diet that leads to increased body toxicity, and when you add stress to the table, you have the perfect environment for every skin rash or mysterious condition. Now let’s get to the natural remedies for pyoderma vegetans.
6 Natural Remedies for Pyoderma Vegetans
1. Coltsfoot Remedy for Pyoderma Vegetans
Steep 2 tablespoons of coltsfoot leaves into ¼ liter of hot water. Let the infusion cool down and then strain the content. Place the used coltsfoot leaves onto a cotton gauze and apply the compress to the affected skin areas. Cover the compress with a cling foil and then with a thick towel or a blanket. Leave the coltsfoot compress on for 20-30 minutes. You can alternate the coltsfoot poultices, with these other two poultices below.
- Crushed cabbage leaves compress are also effective for pyoderma vegetans. Apply 3-4 compresses per day.
- Swedish bitter compresses are another efficient alternative. Anoint the area with calendula salve and then place the bitter compress (by soaking the bitter onto a piece of cotton pad). Apply another thin layer of calendula salve after you remove the compress.
These poultices are effective natural remedies for pyoderma vegetans. Whichever you choose is up to you. In addition to these simple herbal poultices, you can drink nettle and horsetail tea throughout the day. Steep 1 teaspoon of nettle and another one of horsetail herb into 500 ml of water. Leave the pot covered for 10-15 minutes and drink 1 cup three times per day, sip by sip.
2. Horsetail Bath and Cabbage & Marigold Ointment
Another simple yet effective natural remedy for pyoderma vegetans is a horsetail bath and natural herbal salve application. Here is how you can make these natural remedies for pyoderma vegetans at home. Wash the affected skin area with water at a tolerable temperature, then take a horsetail bath. Afterward, anoint the area with calendula and cabbage salve in which you add Burrow’s solution. You can prepare this salve at home, by following the recipe below.
Pyoderma Vegetans Salve
- Melt 200 g of sheep tallow in a pot and add 250 g of raw cabbage and 2 handfuls of calendula flowers to it and bring to a simmer. Then add 200 g of Burow’s solution.
- After the salve has simmered for a few minutes, remove from the fire and leave it covered until the next day.
- Slightly reheat the salve and strain it well through a sterile piece of gauze, by exerting enough pressure to get everything out.
- Store the salve in a glass jar or container.
How to Use
After each horsetail evening bath, gently rub the calendula and cabbage salve into the skin. Then bandage the area to prevent microbes from getting in. Follow this procedure for 21 days. This is one of the most effective natural remedies for pyoderma vegetans that we recommend to you.
3. Artichoke, a Simple Remedy for Pyoderma
Boil 300 ml of water, remove from the fire, and add 1 tablespoon of artichoke to the hot water. Steep for 5-7 minutes, then strain and split the tea into three parts. Have one part 20-30 minutes before each of the three main meals of the day. Follow this simple remedy for 30 days and then pause for another 30 days. Resume if needed. Artichoke is a powerful liver cleanser and one of the best natural remedies for pyoderma vegetans.
4. Powerful Herbal Remedy for Pyoderma Vegetans
Some of the best natural remedies for pyoderma vegetans are warm herbal baths. Boil 1-2 liters of water and add 2-3 heaped tablespoons of birthwort (Aristolochia clematitis). Simmer on low heat with a lid for 5 minutes, then turn off the fire. Then add 5-6 tablespoons of a herbal blend made of horsetail, yarrow, calendula, wormwood, and celandine into the infusion. Steep for another 10-15 minutes, then strain the tea. Use this warm tea to take a 20-30 minute long bath to wash the affected areas.
You can also add 1-2 teaspoons of propolis tincture to the tea, as propolis is a powerful natural disinfectant and wound healer. Use the same tea to make warm compresses on the affected skin areas. Wrap a cling foil around the slightly wrung compress and then a dry bandage or towel to secure the compress in place. Remove when it has turned cold.
5. Clay Poultice Remedy for Pyoderma Vegetans
Use natural clay and some of the herbal tea prepared above to make a soft paste. Spread the paste on a piece of sterile gauze and apply it to the affected areas. Keep the clay compress overnight and then remove it. During the day, make a new clay compress and keep it on for 3-4 hours. After you take the compress off, wash the skin thoroughly. In the first few days of use, the clay compress absorbs the infection in-depth, and even if it may seem that the skin looks worse, continue the treatment. To make this remedy more effective, you can also use clay internally for its tremendous detox effect on the body. This is one of the most powerful natural remedies for pyoderma vegetans.
6. Garlic Balm for Pyoderma Vegetans
Crush a large garlic clove and combine it with 1 tablespoon of natural vinegar, and 2 teaspoons of honey. Mix with a wooden spoon until the composition becomes homogeneous. Rub it onto the affected areas. Garlic has powerful antibiotic effects, which makes this simple application one of the most effective topical natural remedies for pyoderma vegetans.
Best Diet for Pyoderma Vegetans
All these natural remedies for pyoderma vegetans can work for you too if you adjust your diet and lifestyle habits to support your healing. Here is what you can do diet-wise.
- Have as many fresh fruit and vegetables as possible (raw salads, leafy greens, lemon juice, etc).
- Eat wild-caught fish or organic poultry only occasionally – boiled or steamed (no more than 300 to 400 g of meat a week).
- Have fresh wheat bran daily by adding 2 tablespoons of bran in soups, teas, salads, etc.
- Give up on drinking alcohol, coffee (and caffeinated drinks), smoking, and sodas such as Coca-Cola, Fanta, etc.
- Exclude from your diet deep-fried foods, roux, highly processed foods, food additives, and sweets (that have sugar, toxic preservatives, and coloring agents).
Read Also: Natural Remedy for Pyoderma
We really hope that at least one of these natural remedies for pyoderma vegetans along with a proper diet will help you heal from the inside out. Always keep a positive mindset and believe that you can return to your normal, healthy state. If you’ve found this article useful, please share it so more people can use this information. Stay healthy, naturally!