Pernicious Anemia is also known as Biermer’s anemia, Addison’s anemia or Addison–Biermer anemia.
This type of anemia is characterized by Vitamin B12 deficiency, caused by the destruction of gastric parietal cells.
We have here a few wonderful pernicious anemia natural remedy that can really help you out. However, consult a herbal doctor beforehand.
Aloe Vera, The Remedy for Pernicious Anemia
The Aloe Vera cure has been successfully used by patients who have contracted pernicious anemia after surgical procedures. Here is what you have to do:
- Grind 1.5 Kg of (3-5 year-old) Aloe Vera plant.
- Don’t wet the plant 5 days before using it for this remedy.
- Put the Aloe Vera in a large glass jar along with 2.5 Kg of honey and 3.5 Kg of 16-18° red wine.
- Mix well the ingredients and store the jar in a cool for the next 5 days. Seal the jar tight.
First 5 days have 1 tsp. of the Aloe Vera preparation 1 hour before the 3 main meals. Starting with day 6 increase the dose from 1 tsp. to 2 tsp. taken the same way. Continue this simple remedy for 2-3 weeks, maximum 6 weeks. The first sing will be increased appetite.
Natural Remedies for Anemia
10 Home Remedies for Iron Deficiency Anemia
Home Remedy for Aplastic Anemia
Diet Recommendations for Pernicious Anemia
Have 1 organic egg and a piece of organic venison meat the size of an egg three times per day for the three meals. Also, have a glass of red wine along, preferably from noble vine, at least for 1 of the 3 daily meals.
- Continue this simple diet habit for 100 days of you wish to end the pernicious anemia that’s bothering you.
Another diet recommendation for Biermer’s anemia is spinach.
- Have lots of fresh spinach along the egg and venison.
- Beetroot is also a wonder food with anemia. Have beetroot as soup or raw salad with apple cider, honey or lemon. Carrots and celery should be included in your diet as well.
- Load up your system with proteins from organic chicken liver and lots of meat products that come from organic ranches. Fish is also something to put on the list.
- Have as many apples as possible.
Hopefully this natural remedy for pernicious anemia will you out. Pay attention to your diet as well and go for a holistic healing!