If you are looking for a simple and effective pernicious anemia natural remedy, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
Pernicious anemia is also known as Biermer’s anemia, Addison’s anemia, or Addison–Biermer anemia. This type of anemia is characterized by Vitamin B12 deficiency, caused by the destruction of the gastric parietal cells. We have here a wonderful pernicious anemia natural remedy that can really help you out. However, consult a herbal doctor beforehand.
Pernicious Anemia Natural Remedy with Aloe
This Aloe Vera remedy has been successfully used by people who have developed pernicious anemia after surgical procedures. Here is what you have to do to follow this simple remedy.
- 1.5 kg of Aloe Vera Barbadensis plant (at least 3-5 years old plant)
- 2.5 kg of honey
- 3.5 kg of organic red wine (16-18% alcohol)
How to Make
- Don’t wet the aloe plant 5 days before making this remedy.
- Pick the Aloe Vera leaves and grind them using a meat grinder, or food processor.
- Put it in a large glass jar along with the honey and the wine.
- Mix well and seal tight.
- Store the jar in a cool place for the next 5 days.
How to Use
In the first 5 days, have 1 tsp of the Aloe Vera macerate 1 hour before the main meals (3 times a day). Starting with day 6, increase the dose from 1 tsp to 2 tsp and take them in the same way. Continue this simple remedy for 2-3 weeks (maximum 6 weeks). The first sign that the remedy works is a visible increase in appetite.
Best Foods for Biermer’s Anemia
- Fresh spinach
- Bee pollen
- Beetroot (soup or raw salad with apple cider, honey, or lemon)
- Wild-caught fish
- Fruits and veggies
Hopefully, this natural remedy for pernicious anemia natural remedy will help you out. Pay attention to your diet as well and go for holistic healing! Stay healthy, naturally!