Looking for a remedy for anemia? We have here some some effective natural remedies for anemia. Nature always knows best and is always healing. Give it a shot.
In This Article You Will Find:
14 Natural Remedies for Anemia with Recipes
1. Horse-Heal Syrup, a Natural Remedy for Anemia
- Clean well a few horse-heal roots with a cloth or the other side of the knife, so that you don’t break the peel.
- Then slice the roots and put them under the sun to dry naturally.
- Put 1/2 L of water to boil in a pot and add three times as much as you can grab with three fingers of the slices.
- Boil with a lid on, until the water drops to half.
- After 10-20 minutes strain the infusion, add 1 tbsp. of honey and mix well.
- Drink the entire quantity first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- You can have breakfast 2 hours later.
- It’s recommended that you spend these 2 hours laying in bed on your right side.
- Repeat the procedure for following day. Pause for 1 week and then you can repeat the procedure.
- You’ll develop an appetite soon!
2. Garden Angelica Remedy for Anemia
Make a simple infusion with angel’s herb, garden angelica. Add 1/2 tsp. of plant per 300 ml of hot water. This tea is rather bitter, so you can sweeten it with a bit of honey. Before drinking the tea, have 1 vial of royal jelly every morning on an empty stomach. Hold the royal jelly under your tongue for as much as possible. Tasking fish oil capsules before each meal is also a recommended for anemia prevention and treatment.
Read More: 10 Home Remedies for Iron Deficiency Anemia
3. Patience Dock Root Treatment
Prepare a decoction with 1 tsp. of patience dock root per cup of water. Boil for 5 minutes, slip and have 2 cups daily, before meals, one in the morning, the other before bedtime.
4. Horseradish Root Cure
Boil 10-15 gr of finely chopped horseradish root in 1/2 L of water for 10 minutes. Have 2-3 cups per day. You can make this remedy even more delicious if you prepare it this way. Put the cut horseradish root slices in a jar and sprinkle them with sugar. Close the jar and let the content macerate. Have 1 tsp. per day of the tasty horseradish syrup.
5. Motherwort Remedy for Anemia
Take equal parts of motherwort strains and leaves and chicory root and boil them together for 10 minutes. Have 1 cup of this tea 3 times per day. This is a 9 months treatment for anemia, but the results will be amazing.
Often times found in kids, anemia is a problem that affects people of all ages and cause them to lose their appetite and energy to cope with the daily events. Headaches and nausea are also common symptoms for someone with anemia.
6. Dried Plums Remedy for Anemia
The first home remedy for anemia that we are proposing to you is based on a homemade plum wine that you can do it yourself as follows. You’ll need 300 gr of dried plums, 1 liter of high quality red wine, one bag of vanilla extract, 50 ml of brandy and 120 grams of sugar. Place the plums into a jar, add the wine, the brandy, the sugar and the vanilla.
Mix well and let the ingredients macerate for 3 weeks. After the three weeks have passed, have 50 ml of this plum wine three times per day before the meals of the day.
Read More: Pernicious Anemia Natural Remedy
7. Seabuckthorn, a Natural Remedy for Anemia
All you need to do is to pick or buy 1 kg of ripped seabuckthorn berries. Make sure they have a harder peel and are healthy looking. Place them in a strainer and wash them in cold water. Let them drain completely, then fill ¾ of a large jar with the dried berries. Pour 250-300 g of raw natural honey that has been previously heated a little bit. Seal the jar tight with a lid and then sterilize it for about 15 minutes on bain-marie. Have 3 teaspoons of the honey and seabuckthorn mix on a daily basis, before the main meals of the day for a longer period of time.
It’s best to undergo this cure for about 3 months, to make sure the anemia is gone completely. Given the fact that it tastes so good, this shouldn’t be a problem for any kids. Seabuckthorn oil is just as amazing. Have 2-3 teaspoons daily after the main meals.
8. Wheat Germ Oil Cure
Have 2-3 tsp. of this marvelous oil daily, before or after the main meals. Alongside, have lots of spinach, nettle, parsley, asparagus, apricots, figs, plums, blackberries and honey, nuts and almonds as well as garden angelica, white wormwood, common lady’s mantle and great yellow gentian teas.
9. Fir Syrup Remedy for Anemia
Have 40-50 drops of fir syrup in 100 ml of water, three times per day before the main meals. Complete this cure with yeast. Have 1-2 tbsp. of yeast daily. Yeast is loaded with Vitamin B9 and B12, minerals, proteins that contribute to the hematopoiesis process.
10. Quince, a Sure Remedy for Anemia
Quinces have a lot of iron content in them and are highly recommendable to anemic people. The quince juice is also filled with pectin and tannin, recommending it for those who suffer from stomach conditions such as ulcer, gastritis, colitis etc.
- Thoroughly scrub and wash 8 kg of quince (or as many as you got).
- Slice the fruits and pass them through the grinder or some sort of crushing machine.
- Press the obtained mash and get all that precious quince juice out.
- Pour the obtained juice into an enameled pot, add sugar to taste and heat up on low to medium heat (80 °C max.).
- Filter the heated juice through a clean piece of gauze and pour into glass bottles.
- Cover the bottles with corks and cover them with a blanket to cool down until the next day.
- Store in a cold place and drink as much as you wish on a daily basis.
Read More: Home Remedy for Aplastic Anemia
11. Raw Peanuts Cure for Anemia
- All you need to do is to eat every morning a handful of raw, unsalted peanuts on an empty stomach.
- Raw peanuts are a great food for growing children because it provides the body with iron, it strengthen the skeleton, prevents rickets and helps brain maturation.
- Simple as that.
12. Beetroot & Carrot Juice Remedy for Anemia
- Make fresh beetroot juice either by using a juicer or by grating 2-3 larger beetroots.
- Leave the grated beetroot aside to drain its juices and then squeeze it in a cheesecloth.
- You can add 1 cup of water over the squeezed beetroot and mix.
- After 10-15 minutes squeeze again.
- Mix the obtained liquids and have 1.5-2 cups of beetroot juice a day.
- You may as well keep this miraculous juice in the fridge.
- You can also mix it with carrots juice (3 parts carrots and one part beetroot).
- Drink in 6-8 weeks cures.
Another remedy for anemia with beetroot juice is this one:
- Mix equal parts of black horseradish, carrots, beetroot juice and honey.
- Put them in a glass bottle and bury it in the ground for 13 days.
- Have 1 cup of this mix 3 times per day before meals.
- Shake before pouring into cups.
14. Remedy for Anemia with Egg Yolks
Put one 1 egg yolk in a clean cup, add 2 tbsp. of honey and mix well. Pour the rest of the cup with red wine mixing again. Enjoy this egg drink first thing in the morning on the empty stomach for 10 days in a row. Results will soon show.
Another anemia remedy with eggs is this one. Put two organic eggs in a jar and pour the juice from 1/2 kg of lemons over them. Leave the jar closed for the following 24 hours. In this time, the calcium in the egg shells will dissolve and pass in the lemon juice.
Get the eggs out of the juice. Break them and separate the egg yolks and whites. Mix well the egg yolks with 1 tbsp. of sugar. Mix the lemon juice in the jar with the eggs yolks mixed with sugar and 250 gr of honey. Don’t use the egg whites. Keep the mixture in the fridge. Have 1 tbsp. of this preparation diluted in water before meals.
Honey, The Best Food for Anemia
Make this simple energizer based on honey and say bye-bye to anemia for good!
- Mix 1 kg of honey, 300 gr of pollen, 2 bottles of propolis tincture, 2 bottles seabuckthorn tincture, 200 gr walnuts and 200 gr dried blackberries.
- Put them all in a large jar, mix well and store in the fridge.
- Have 1 tbsp. of this homemade energizer every morning, half hour before breakfast.
Continue the cure for 1 month, pause for 3 weeks and resume if the case be.
Couple it with juicing for maximum effects. Best fresh juices for anemia are: carrot, beetroot, celery and apple juice.
Or you can prepare the following recipe for anemia.
- Mix 1 tsp. of honey, 1 tsp. of olive oil, 1/2 kg grated apples and 100 gr crushed wheat.
- Eat the delicious paste on the course of for the following 2 weeks.
Replace one of your meals with this wonder food for anemia.
These have been only a few efficient natural remedies for anemia, simple tricks that you can do yourself at home. Go natural and live happier.