If you are looking for simple and effective natural treatments for heart disease, continue reading this article and find out what the are.
Are you suffering from various heart problems or just have a weakened heart? Here are a few things you can do to strengthen your heart, get rid of heart conditions, and prevent any future heart problems with 2 natural treatments for heart disease.
2 Natural Treatments for Heart Disease
1. “Heart for The Wine” Remedy for Heart Disease
This miraculous wine is known since medieval times. Some 800 years ago, a catholic nun named Hildegard von Bingen, a mystic of her times that died at aged 81 which was a lot for that period.
She left behind the recipe for preparing the “wine for the heart”. This recipe is still highly popular and used even today and it has amazing effects on heart weaknesses such as angina and other myocardium dysfunctions.
This is the exact recipe for homemade wine for the heart, that has been passed on by Hildegard at the beginning of the 2nd millennia.
- Add 10 fresh parsley roots with leaves and 2 tbsp. of vinegar in 1 L of natural homemade wine.
- Put everything to boil in a pot for 10 minutes of low heat.
- Afterward, add 300 gr of honey and leave to boil for another 4 minutes.
- While it’s still hot, pour the newly obtained wine in bottles that have been rinsed with 90% alcohol or vodka.
- Fill the bottles all the way up and seal with cork stoppers.
The deposits that will form at the bottom of the bottles are not dangerous and can be drunk along with the wine. Take 3-5 tbsp. of this wine daily. Increase the dosage if your heart disease is more severe.
Read Also: Natural Treatment for Heart Palpitations
2. Natural Treatments for Heart Disease with Honey
One of the best natural treatments for heart disease is this vinegar and garlic cure. Boil garlic cloves and honey in apple vinegar and drink it. This remedy helps cleanse your heart arteries from the fat deposits and strengthens the heart muscle.
In addition, take 3 tsp. of linden or acacia honey every day. Or even better, mix honey, bee wax, and propolis and chew on it like gum. Continue chewing even after the honey is gone. Beeswax has a powerful lubrication effect on the blood vessels, at the same time optimizing the proper functioning of the heart.
- Taking 1 tsp of royal jelly mixed with honey per day has vasodilatory effects.
Read Also: 3 Natural Treatment for Stroke
Common hawthorn tea is also amazing with heart disease. You will use the flowers and the leaves when making this tea, but don’t use too many because this is a very powerful herb. The tea has better effects if the concentration is weaker. Make this infusion and sweeten it with honey to drink it.