If you are looking for simple and effective natural treatments for stroke, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
A stroke or cerebrovascular accident (CVA) can be the result of an imbalance in the blood supply to the brain, oftentimes caused by either ischemia (poor blood flow) or hemorrhage. In order to prevent a stroke, we have here a few natural treatments for stroke that can help many prevent this medical condition.
In This Article You Will Find:
3 Natural Treatments for Stroke
1. Ancient Chinese Treatment for Stroke
This is one of the best natural treatments for stroke because it cleanses the blood vessels from fat deposits and helps prevent stroke and sclerosis. This is a 33 days treatment, and here is how you can make it at home.
Grind 350 g of garlic and put them in a glass bottle. Pour 200 ml 90° alcohol over and seal. Leave the garlic to macerate for the next 10 days. Strain the extract through a piece of gauze and pour it into an amber bottle with a dropper. Leave it for another 3 days in the bottle to clear up and the garlic tincture is ready.
How to Use
- Day 1: take 1 drop in the morning, 2 drops in the afternoon, and 3 drops in the evening, in 50 ml of milk, 30 minutes before the meals.
- Day 2: take 4 drops in the morning, 5 drops in the afternoon, and 6 in the evening.
- Day 3: have 7 drops in the morning, 8 in the evening, and 9 in the evening.
- Day 4: take 10 drops in the morning, 11 in the afternoon, and 12 in the evening.
- Day 5: have 13 drops in the morning, 14 in the afternoon, and 15 in the evening.
- Day 6: decrease the dosage by 1 drop as follows: 15 drops in the morning, 14 in the afternoon, and 13 in the evening.
- Day 7 to 10: continue to decrease the dosage until day 10 when you take 1 drop in the evening.
- Day 11: take 25 drops in the morning, afternoon, and evening.
On day 12 resume the treatment from the very start and continue until day 22. On day 23 resume the treatment once again. After the full treatment, you can resume it only after 5 years. This is one of the best natural treatments for stroke.
2. Homemade Wine, a Natural Cure for Stroke
This cure has amazing beneficial effects in improving the blood flow through the body, after preventing stroke. This is also one of the best natural ways to recover after a stroke, as mistletoe and garlic are some of the most powerful natural allies of your heart and arteries.
- 2 liters of good-quality natural white wine
- 100 g of powdered mistletoe
- 200 ml onion juice
- 200 g crushed garlic
- 200 g of honey
Put all the ingredients in a 3 L glass jar, seal, and leave to macerate in direct sunlight or at room temperature for the next 14 days. Stir daily with a wooden spoon. Strain the maceration through a cheesecloth, pour it into small amber bottles, and keep it in the fridge. Have 50 ml daily, twice a day, 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner, until you are completely healed. After 15 days of treatment, you’ll see the first results. Medical gymnastics is also recommended while following this cure.
3. Natural Treatments for Stroke with Mistletoe
Mistletoe is known for its amazing properties to regulate the cardiac and circulatory functions of the body and it’s the best cure for both hypo and hypertension. There is no synthetic medical drug with this performance at the time being. In addition, mistletoe purifies and thins out the blood, and regulates the blood flow, being one of the best natural remedies for atherosclerosis and one of the most effective natural treatments for stroke.
The best type of mistletoe for this remedy is oak mistletoe. Use only the leaves and strains from the plant. The best time for picking mistletoe is between the 1st of October and the 15th of December or between the 1st of March and the 30th of April. Cut the leaves and strains into small pieces and dry them in shade. Once dry, keep the mistletoe in paper or gauze bags in dry places or in the dark.
How to Use
The mistletoe tea cure is a 6 weeks treatment, and here is how to follow it:
- First 3 weeks – drink 3 cups of mistletoe tea a day, one in the morning, another in the afternoon, and the last one in the evening.
- Next 2 weeks- drink 2 cups of mistletoe tea a day, in the morning and in the evening.
- Last week – drink 1 cup of tea in the morning.
You can extend this amazing cure for up to one year while drinking 1 cup of tea daily (in extraordinary situations). Prepare the mistletoe tea as a cold maceration by adding 1 tsp of plant in a cup of water at room temperature. Leave the tea covered overnight to macerate (prepare the entire quantity for the day one day in advance). Drink it cold in small sips before the meals. This is one of the best natural treatments for stroke. Learn more about the miraculous mistletoe here.
Read Also: Natural Treatment for Heart Palpitations
We hope that the natural treatments for stroke here will help you fully recover as quickly as possible, and also prevent possible strokes. Stay healthy, naturally!