If you are looking for simple and effective natural treatments for stroke, continue reading this article and find out what the are. But first.
Stroke or cerebrovascular accident (CVA) is the result of an imbalance in the blood supply to the brain, oftentimes caused by either ischemia (lack of blood flow) or hemorrhage. In order to prevent it from happening, we have here are a few natural treatments for stroke that can help many prevent this medical condition.
3 Natural Treatments for Stroke
1. Ancient Chinese Treatment for Stroke
This is one of the best natural treatments for stroke because it cleanses the blood vessels from deposits and helps prevent stroke and sclerosis. This is a 28 days treatment.
- Grind 350 g of garlic and put them in a glass bottle.
- Pour 200 ml 90° alcohol and seal the bottle with a cork stopper.
- Leave the garlic to macerate in the alcohol for the next 10 days.
- Then slip the liquid through gauze and leave it for another 3 days in the bottle to clear up.
- Use the garlic macerate as drops.
How to Use
- Day 1: take 1 drop in the morning, 2 drops in the afternoon, and 3 drops in the evening, in 50 ml of milk, 30 minutes before the meals.
- Day 2: take 4 drops in the morning, 5 drops in the afternoon, and 6 in the evening.
- Day 3: have 7 drops in the morning, 8 in the evening, and 9 in the evening.
- Day 4: take 10 drops in the morning, 11 in the afternoon, and 12 in the evening.
- Day 5: have 13 drops in the morning, 14 in the afternoon, and 15 in the evening.
- Day 6: decrease the dosage with 1 drop as follows: take 15 drops in the morning, 14 in the afternoon, and 13 in the evening.
- Day 7 to 10: continue to decrease the dosage like this until you reach day 10 when you’ll take only 1 drop in the evening.
- Day 11: take 25 drops in the morning in the morning, afternoon, and evening.
- Day 12 to 16: resume the treatment in the same way: 1 drop in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, and 3 in the evening, and continue until your evening dosage is 15 drops.
- Day 17 to 21: start to decrease the dosage on day 17, by taking 15 drops in the morning, until day 21, when you take 1 drop in the evening.
- Day 22: take 25 drops three times per day.
- Day 23 to 27: resume the treatment, starting again with 1 drop in the morning and increasing the dosage until you take 15 drops on day 27.
Read Also: Natural Treatment for Heart Palpitations
Decrease the dosage again on day 28 (starting with 15 drops) until you get to 1 drop. Resume this 28 days of stroke treatment only after 5 years. This is one of the best natural treatments for stroke.
2. Homemade Wine, a Natural Cure for Stroke
This cure is amazing to improve the blood flow through the body, after having a stroke. This is one of the best natural treatments for stroke for someone who’s had a stroke and needs to recover from it. Mistletoe and garlic are the most powerful natural treatments for stroke.
- 2 l high-quality 100% natural white wine
- 100 gr of ground mistletoe
- 200 ml onion juice
- 200 g crushed garlic
- 200 g of honey
Add all the ingredients in a 3-5 L glass jar to macerate together in direct sunlight or at room temperature for the next 14 days. Stir daily with a wooden spoon. Slip the macerate through a gauze, and store it in small dark bottles in the fridge. Have 50 ml daily, twice a day, 30 minutes before breakfast and supper, until you are completely healed. After 15 days you’ll see the first results. Medical gymnastics is also recommended while on this cure.
Read Also: 2 Natural Treatments for Heart Disease
3. Natural Treatments for Stroke with Mistletoe
Mistletoe is known for its amazing properties to regulate the cardiac and circulatory functions of the body and it’s the best cure for both hypotensive and hypertensive people. There’s no synthetic drug that has reached this performance until the present moment. At the same time, mistletoe purifies and thins out the blood, regulates the blood flow, being one of the best natural remedies for atherosclerosis and one of the most effective natural treatments for stroke.
The best type of mistletoe for this remedy is oak mistletoe. Use only the leaves and strains from the plant. The best time for picking mistletoe is between the 1st of October and 15th of December or between the 1st of March and 30th of April. Cut the leaves and strains into small pieces and dry them in shade. Once dry, keep them in paper or gauze bags in dry places or in the dark.
How to Use
The mistletoe cure is a 6 weeks’ treatment, and you need to split it into 3 periods as follows:
- The 3 weeks – you drink 3 cups of mistletoe teas per day, one in the morning, another in the afternoon and the last one in the evening.
- The 2 weeks cure – drink 2 cups of tea per day, in the morning and in the evening.
- The 1-week cure – drink 1 cup of tea in the morning.
You can extend this amazing cure for stroke up to one year, drinking 1 cup of tea daily (in extraordinary situations). Prepare the mistletoe tea as a cold macerate by adding 1 tsp. of plant per cup of water. Leave the tea covered overnight to macerate, so prepare the entire quantity for the day one day in advance. Keep it cold and drink it in small sips before the meals. This is one of the best natural treatments for stroke.
Attention! Mistletoe berries are poisonous if administered internally! You can find mistletoe below.
We hope that the natural treatments for stroke here will help you fully recover as quickly as possible, and also prevent possible strokes. Stay healthy, naturally!