Are you looking for an effective natural treatment for stomach pain? Read this article and find the natural treatment that you are looking for. Perhaps few have known that green walnuts are a natural remedy for stomach pain, because they have the properties of natural painkillers.
In This Article You Will Find:
6 Natural Treatments for Stomach Pain
1. Green Walnuts, the Natural Treatment for Stomach Pain
Walnuts are an important source of iron, magnesium and potassium that are easily assimilated by our bodies. What you need for your stomach pains to end is green walnut shells that you can pick up in early autumn when the walnuts are raw.
- What you have to do is to cut the green shells from 10 walnuts (but you can also use the walnuts themselves) with a steel knife on a wooden cutting board.
- Place the walnuts shells and the nuts into a glass jar and pour over a cup of sugar.
- Place the jar in a hot spot of the house under the sun for 10 days and for another 10 days into a dark place (perhaps the pantry would do).
- After the 20 days, pour 250 ml of pure 50% grain or fruits alcohol over the walnuts in the jar.
Let it stay like that for another 2 weeks and then strain the concoction.
- Take one tablespoon of this concoction 20 minutes before each meal for as long as it takes.
- Another simpler way to prepare and use the green walnuts tincture is this one:
- Cut the green walnuts into slices before their green peel hardens.
- Pour brandy over them and leave the tincture to macerate for 2 weeks in a dark place.
- Stir every once in a while.
- Drink 1 shot of this tincture before the meals.
2. Chamomile Tea Enema, a Remedy for Stomach Pain
You will need a 2 L irrigator for this super-effective 3-days remedy. In the first day do 3 enemas, in the morning, afternoon evening. In the second day do 2 enemas, in the afternoon and evening and in the third day do 1 enema in the evening.
- Do the enemas with 2 L of warm, but not hot chamomile tea, while down on the bed. It’s recommended that someone helps you with the enema.
- When the tea is warm, add 150 gr of plain, simple yogurt, shake and then strain through a piece of gauze.
- For every enema, use fresh tea and always use it while still warm, but not hot.
Make sure you don’t scald the yogurt by adding it while the tea is still hot, otherwise the enema will have no effects whatsoever! You can do this cure 3 times per year and respect the diet indications below for maximum results!
- Eat light meals while the 3 days of treatment. You can only eat toast, cottage cheese, unsweetened tea.
- After the cure, continue to eat these foods as well as boiled meat, fruits compote, boiled veggies.
- Avoid tomatoes, salted cheese, cookies and sweets, sugar etc.
3. Cure for Stomach Pain with Blackthorn Berries
Blackthorn (Prunus spinosa) is a spiky bush with white flowers. When the berries get ripe they have this black-blueish color, just as blueberries, and a sweet tangy taste. They are ready for harvest in autumn, when corn harvest starts and before the first frost. The berries have a quick effect in calming the stomach pains. Have 1 handful of blackthorn berries every day.
You may also boil them and make a tasty compote. Have 1 cup of blackthorn berries compote every evening before bedtime and another one right after you get up in the morning. This is a long-term cure that can last for at least 3 months, until all the stomach wounds heal completely. This cure for stomach pain has no contraindications.
4. Potato Remedy for Stomach Pains
Eat 1 raw potato every day on an empty stomach. While adjusting to the taste, eat a smaller potato (or a piece) the size of a walnut for a month. Next month, have 2 potatoes the size of a walnut. Third month, eat an egg-sized potato. You don’t need to go on a particular diet, but you need to quit alcohol, smoking and fat pork and deli.
Another home remedy for stomach pain with potato is the potato and cabbage juice. Drink 100 ml of cabbage and potato juice, 30 minutes before the meals.
5. Powerful Herbs for Stomach Pain
Mix together 1 L of natural red wine, 250 ml of homemade brandy, 1 tsp. dried and crushed wormwood, 1 tsp. dried and crushed common centaury and 1 tbsp. lemon or orange peel. Keep the mix in a dark place for the following 7 days and shake the bottle once in a while. Drink 1 shot of this tincture with every meal, but beware! Is extremely bitter!
In addition, use the herbs below, as follows.
Boil 1/2 L of hot water over 2 tsp. of chamomile and leave it to infuse for 10 minutes. Soak a towel in the hot infusion, give it a good squeeze and apply it on the abdomen. Cover the poultice with another thicker towel or a blanket and stay for 15 minutes, while the compress is still hot. Drink lots of chamomile tea in parallel.
Acacia Flowers Remedy
Make a simple tea with 1 tsp. acacia flowers and 1 tsp. mulberry leaves and 500 ml of hot water. Drink a cup before each meal.
Essential Oils for Stomach Ache
Have 3 tbsp./ day of St. John’s and marigold and yarrow oil, 10 minutes before the meals.
Read More:4 Natural Remedies for Stomach Ulcer
6. Strong Tea for Stomach Ache
We have found a simple tea based remedy for all sorts of stomach pains and disorders, that has antispasmodic and calming effects.
You’ll need 250 ml of hot water, chamomile flowers, lemon balm leaves and silverweed leaves. You may use fresh or dried plants, this is up to you. Mix equal quantities of these herbs and add one tablespoon of dried plants in a cup or two tablespoons if you dispose of fresh plants. Pour over hot water and let the plants infuse for 7 full minutes. Strain the tea and have as much as you please, until the pains have calmed down and even stopped.
Drink it sip by sip and enjoy the powerful properties of nature and plants.
Some say that this tea is good for babies who experience stomach cramps of pains, but it is safe to ask your doctor first, although these are simple plants.
Diet Recommendations for Stomach Pain
Also, besides drinking these teas, keep a close eye on your diet, because it may be the cause of your stomach pains. Avoid eating animal based products that are hard to digest and cause a lot of digestive problems such as cramps due to fermentation. Have a lot of fresh seasonal fruits, legumes and drink plenty of water.
Although it seems too simple to be true, the right amount of water per day saves you from all sorts of disorders, such as this one. Take long walks in nature and breath fresh air, as often as you can. This is an amazing natural treatment for stomach pain effective and with no contraindications whatsoever. So why won`t you give it a shot? It won`t make your stomach pains worsen.