Perhaps you’ve already found out that green walnuts and green walnuts shells are among the best possible natural remedy for all sorts of stomach conditions and pain. Since we are in full walnut season, we invite you to provide all the necessary green walnuts and prepare a simple and efficient natural tonic treatment for stomach conditions.
Walnuts Syrup, a Natural Tonic for the Stomach
How to do it? Well, this is pretty simple indeed.
- Chop three handfuls of green walnut shells and them put them in a pot, add 1 liter of water and let the shells boil for 10 minutes.
- Add three flavored cloves.
- Let the concoction cool down and afterwards slip the concoction through a strainer and then add 1 kg of sugar.
- Make sure you use a high quality unrefined sugar.
- Pour the obtained concoction into dark bottles.
- Have three teaspoons of this syrup three times per day, right after the main meals of the day.
Read More: 4 Natural Remedies for Stomach Ulcer
This traditional tonic treatment for stomach conditions has proven to work for many who have suffered from various stomach diseases and along with a balanced and healthy diet this might be the key to healing and feeling amazing again.
Believe in the power of green walnuts and their amazing beneficial properties it has for the stomach in general and the stomach pains. We wish you great health and a happy stomach altogether with MyNaturalTreatment.com!