Perhaps you’ve already found out that green walnuts and green walnuts shells are among the best possible natural remedy for all sorts of stomach conditions and pain. Since we are in full walnut season, we invite you to provide all the necessary green walnuts and prepare a simple and efficient natural tonic treatment for stomach conditions. Follow the recipe below.
Walnuts Syrup, The Natural Tonic Treatment for Stomach Conditions
How to prepare the walnut syrup? Simple, just follow the steps here.
- Chop three handfuls of green walnut shells and then put them in a pot.
- Add 1 liter of water and let the shells boil for 10 minutes.
- Add three pieces of cloves into the pot.
- Let the walnut decoction cool down
- Strain it and then add 1 kg of honey (or coconut sugar)
- Pour the green walnut syrup into dark bottles.
- Have 3 teaspoons of the syrup 3times per day, right after the meals.
This traditional natural tonic treatment for stomach conditions has proven to work for many who have suffered from stomach conditions. Along with a balanced and healthy diet, this can be your key to healing and feeling amazing again.
Read Also: 4 Natural Remedies for Stomach Ulcer
Believe in the power of green walnuts and their amazing beneficial properties for the stomach in general and stomach pain, in particular. Let us know if this natural tonic treatment for stomach conditions has helped you too. Stay healthy and happy, naturally!