There is nothing more painful than stomach ulcer and the discomfort and pains that derive from this dreadful condition. Stomach ulcer is caused by high acid foods that we eat, that are hardly broken down and digested by our stomachs, that is why many will recommend you to reduce the acid food intake, go for more alkaline foods and neutral ones.
But I’m sure you’ll find very many diets and recipes for stomach ulcer on the web. We are here to show you some simple and natural remedies for stomach ulcer based on some very common root vegetables and some amazingly powerful natural preparations.
4 Natural Remedies for Stomach Ulcer
1. Carrots, a Quick Remedy for Stomach Ulcer
- So, you’ll need ¼ kg of carrots, ¼ kg of parsnips, ¼ kg of high quality natural honey, as well as the last quarter cold presses natural olive oil.
- Make sure you thoroughly wash the vegetables with a brush and then grate them.
- Mix well the grated vegetables with the honey and olive oil and put them all in a jar and place the jar in the fridge.
- You’ll need to keep the jar in the refrigerator for 10 days and then you can start this natural remedy stomach for ulcer.
- Have one teaspoon of the mixture every morning on an empty stomach.
You’ll manage to better you situation and in a month at most the pains will have been gone for good.
Some patients have even managed to heal from perforated ulcer with this simple natural delicacy and we believe that anyone suffering from this condition should know this recipe and give it a shot.
Read More: Natural Tonic for Stomach Conditions
2. Natural Remedy for Stomach Ulcer with Honey
In order to follow this natural treatment for stomach ulcer you’ll need:
- 1 kg of oranges, 1 kg of acacia honey, 1 liter of boiled water and 1 tablespoon of alum.
Dissolve the alum in the boiled water and then add the thinly chopped unpeeled oranges into the water, along with the honey. Mix the ingredients well and then cover the pot/jar with a lid and place it somewhere there is no light for one week. Have a tablespoon of this mixture before each main meal of the day, until the mixture is gone. Have a break of two weeks and then repeat the exact natural treatment if necessary.
3. Cabbage Cure for Stomach Ulcer
All you need is to dispose of fresh natural grown cabbage. If you are lucky to own your own vegetable garden, then it is time you grow cabbage too. Why? Cabbage juice is one of the best natural remedies against stomach ulcers.
All you need to do is to drink 1 large glass of white cabbage juice, in between the main meals of the day (lunch and dinner). In a few months you’ll see the stomach ulcers has cured completely, without using modern medicine and overdosing with drugs. No side effects, no complications. It’s that simple!
Read More: 6 Natural Treatments for Stomach Pain
4. Heal Stomach Ulcer with this Garlic Remedy
For those who didn’t know yet, garlic is one of the most powerful natural antibacterian, that one could easily use it in case of catching a cold or having fever and all those flu symptoms. Stomach ulcers has found its match in this simple garlic treatment that goes like this.
You’ll need to eat one garlic head per day, and when you don’t dispose or cannot eat the fresh plant, take powder garlic capsules (but make sure they are 100% natural and contain no preservatives and other additives). You’ll notice that, no matter how sever the stomach ulcers, it will be gone in a matter of months.
Make sure you undergo these natural treatments under medical supervision and also, you may consult your doctor to make sure he agrees these remedies. Basically, they cannot possibly cause any harm to your body. Hopefully these natural remedies for stomach ulcer will ease your condition. Stay strong and stay healthy, naturally!