If you are looking for simple and effective natural treatments for pneumonia, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Pneumonia is a common viral condition amongst people of all ages, places, and locations. Untreated pneumonia can lead to greater sensibility and can predispose to relapses of the disease. This is why we need to take things seriously and treat pneumonia from its very first signs. These natural treatments for pneumonia with Echinacea tincture, mint, and beehive products have proved their efficiency. Let’s get into the remedies.
3 Natural Treatments for Pneumonia
1. Pollen & Echinacea Remedy for Pneumonia
Pollen, Echinacea tincture, honey, and lemon juice are amongst the best natural treatments for pneumonia. This remedy is easy to make and delicious. Let’s get into it.
- 200 g of pollen
- the juice of 2 lemons
- 2 bottles of Echinacea tincture or extract
- raw honey
- an 800 g jar (28 oz)
- Pour two bottles of Echinacea tincture into the large jar, add 200 g of pollen (crush the pollen granules before adding it into the jar), and then squeeze the lemon juice of 2 lemons.
- Strain the lemon juice before adding it, otherwise, the mixture can turn bitter.
- Fill the rest of the jar with honey, seal it, and store it somewhere cold for a couple of hours.
How to Use
Have 1 tablespoon of the composition 3 times per day, 15-30 minutes before the 3 main meals if you are overweight (because it cuts down on your appetite) and 30 minutes after the meals if you are normal weight or underweight. Continue this cure until you finish the jar.
This natural treatment for pneumonia is safe for children, but they should have 3 teaspoons/day as mentioned above. This is also safe for pregnant women, but not for diabetic patients, because of the honey.
If you want to take preventive measures against pneumonia and strengthen your immune system at the same time, do this cure twice a year. This is one of the best natural treatments for pneumonia, highly recommended for cold, flu, and infections of all sorts also.
2. Propolis Tincture Remedy for Pneumonia
Another one of the best natural treatments for pneumonia uses the wonderful power of propolis. The best propolis tincture for this remedy is the one that has a 30% concentration. Propolis is a strong natural antibiotic, so you won’t need to take any synthetic antibiotics for pneumonia. Propolis tincture usually has no side effects, but there are very rare cases of allergies related to propolis consumption.
- Take propolis tincture 3 times per day, by dropping it onto a piece of bread and eating it (2 drops/5 kg body weight).
For example, if you weigh 60 kg you’ll need to take 24 drops, 3 times per day. Continue this natural treatment for pneumonia for a minimum of 7 days in a row.
Read Also: Natural Lung Cleansing Treatment
3. Natural Treatments for Pneumonia with Mint and Honey
The 3rd natural treatment for pneumonia on our list uses two basic ingredients: honey and fresh mint leaves. Here is how you can make it at home.
- Mix together 1 kg of raw honey and 300 g of finely chopped mint leaves.
- Have 1 tablespoon 3 times per day, 20 minutes before mealtime.
This remedy is not recommended for diabetic patients!
Raw goat milk, eggs, and unsalted smoked lard are a wonder food for pneumonia. If you eat raw goat milk, underboiled eggs, and a small piece of smoked lard on a daily basis you’ll get back your strength in no time. Eat the lard piece first thing in the morning, every morning.
Read Also: Natural Treatment for Lung Conditions
Hopefully, these natural treatments for pneumonia, the diet recommendations, and a little bit of rest will put you back on no feet. With pneumonia, it’s better to avoid than to treat it, so stay out of its way with these nature’s pills. Stay healthy, naturally!