Looking for natural treatments for hair loss? Continue reading.
Hair loss is one of the most common inconvenient throughout both men and women nowadays, as common as acne, excess weight and wrinkles. Due to the fact that it somewhat represent the passing of age and growing old, most of people wish to put an end to it right away, and this is understandable.
However, there’s no better cure for this problem than a home remedy for hair loss using top ingredients from nature’s pharmacy.
For those who often experience hair loss and believe they have tried every ‘miraculous’ treatments and products to fight hair loss and grow hair again, perhaps it is time that you take a look at one amazing natural treatment for hair loss, based on one of the best natural shampoos nature has provided for us: nettle.
In This Article You Will Find:
15 Natural Treatments for Hair Loss
1. Nettle, the Best Natural Treatment for Hair Loss
You’ll need 2 tablespoons of dried nettle leaves, 1 tablespoon of natural homemade soap flakes and 50 ml of boiling water. In addition you may also use two chamomile tea bags and juice from half a lemon (if your hair color is blonde) or 2 teaspoons of dried rosemary (if you have brown or black hair).
- Put the soap flakes and the nettle in a bowl and pour the water over them.
- Leave aside for 10 minutes.
- Spread the obtained paste on the length of your hair starting with your roots.
- Rinse well with warm water mixed with apple vinegar (2-3 spoons of vinegar/10 l of water).
Another remedy for hair loss using nettle is this one:
- Make sure you get 100 grams of high-quality dried nettle (it is preferable if you pick it fresh and dry it yourself, but they are also OK if bought directly dried from stores).
- Grind the nettles and add them in a pot filled with 1 liter of cold water.
- Let the nettles soak overnight in the cold water. Next day, add 1 cup of apple vinegar (homemade if possible or buy organic) and put the pot over fire on low heat.
- Boil the nettles at low heat for 30 minutes and slip it afterwards. Pour the obtained liquid into clean glass bottles and for the following two weeks make rub the skin of your scalp with this amazing natural solution.
- After the two weeks stop the treatment for 10 days and then start it all over again. You’ll see some pretty amazing results, that’s for sure.
For those who did not have grandparents at the countryside, we have so say that they used apple vinegar to wash their hair, since there were no many shampoos and chemicals back then.
2. Garlic Hair Loss Treatment for Hair Loss
Garlic Mask for Hair
Crush and mix together nettle roots, greater burdock roots, walnut shells, chamomille and garlic. Macerate them in petroleum for the next 12 days. Apply the mask on the entire surface of your head, dirrectly on the scalp. After it sits, wrap a towel around and keep the mask on for the next 2 hours. Then wash your hair with an organic medicinal shampoo.
Garlic Sauce Remedy
Pad the hairless area with iodine alcohol, then make a simple garlic sauce and apply it on that area as well. Wash your hair before going to bed. After about 6 months, hair will start to grow back again on that area.
Garlic & Vinegar Treatment
Crush 3 garlic cloves and mix them with 1 tsp. of apple vinegar. Use a cotton pad, dip it in a rub the affected areas well. Repeat the procedure 3 times per day for a week.
3. Parsley & Carrots Remedy for Hair Loss
Buy a few juicy 2-3 cm in diameter carrots and parsley roots.
- Cut a middle slice of the parsley root first, apply it with its juices on your scalp and slightly massage the area with it.
- Continue massaging with fresh pieces of parsley, until there’s no more to cover.
- Pause for 10 minutes and then do the same thing with carrot slices. It is necessary that you apply the slices right after you cut them, so they don’t oxidize. Do this natural treatment twice per day. After 6-8 sessions, you’ll see new hair start to grow.
This is another proof that nature has create better care products for us than scientist still try to mimic. We definitely hope that you’ll find this natural treatment for hair loss useful. At least give it a try.
Read More: Natural Treatment for Alopecia
4. Beef Bone Marrow, A Hair Loss Remedy
Buy a few fresh cross-cut veal shanks that to make a bone broth with.
- Take an olive-sized piece of raw marrow and rub it in your palm until it turns into a balm.
- Then apply it on the hairless areas.
Apply with regularity each day and leave your head uncovered.
- Before each application, wipe the area with a cotton pad.
- Use this remedy until the hair had grown about 2 cm long.
Don’t use shampoo to wash your hair, but nettle and greater burdock to strengthen the hair roots.
5. The Most Efficient Natural Hair Loss Mask
- Mix together the juice from 1/2 lemons, 1 egg yolk, 1 tbsp olive oil and another tbsp. honey.
- Stir well and apply the mask on dry hair.
- Leave the mask on for the next hour, then wash it of with a natural shampoo.
- Apply this mask 3 times per week.
6. Walnuts Hair Loss Treatment
This remedy is addressed to brunettes only! Fill 80% of a large milk bottle with green walnuts and pour over olive oil until you fill it up. Leave to macerate for the next 2 weeks. Use this wonder macerate to anoint the scalp well. Then wrap a hot towel around your head. Whenever the towel gets cold, warm it up once again.
7. Iodine Salt Treatment for Hair Loss
Once a week wash your hair with boiled spring water or rain water and then friction the roots of your hair with iodized kitchen salt. It’s enough to do this 6 times and you’ll get rid of hair loss. Avoid washing your hair with tap water or hot water, but only warm water. Also, keep away from extreme heat and frost.
8. Calamus Treatment for Hair Loss
Make an infusion with 4 tbsp. of calamus powder and 500 ml of hot water. Let the pot covered for 25 minutes, then slip the content and use it for cataplasms. Use a clean piece of gauze soaked in the infusion and apply it 2-3 times per day. Help boost this natural remedy with nettle or wolf’s-foot club-moss tincture to friction your scalp with a few times per week.
9. Sage Remedy for Hair Loss
- Macerate 20 gr of sage in 100 ml of alcohol for 8-10 days.
- Use a cotton pad to apply the tincture on the scalp and friction it.
- Then friction the entire scalp using a towel.
- Leave to dry and comb your hair with a thick brush.
You can do exactly the same with oregano instead of sage.
10. Soap Recipe for Hair Loss
Use only 100% natural homemade soap to wash your hair. Then use wormwood tea to rinse it with (3 tbsp wormwood/2 l of water). Preserve 100 ml of this tea in the fridge and use it to massage the scalp every evening.
After 3 weeks, rinse your hair with 1 L of water in which you’ve added 1 tsp. of sodium bicarbonate. Next week rinse your hair with apple vinegar (1 tbsp/1 L water).
Wash your hair every 4 days maximum. Use beer instead of hair foam or hairspray.
Read More: Natural Treatment for Alopecia Areata
11. Greater Celadine Remedy
- Finely chop greater celadine leaves until you fill 3/4 of a 1 L bottle.
- Fill the rest with apple vinegar and leave to soak for 3 weeks.
- Strain the content and use the solution to friction your scalp every 2 days.
12. Burdock Root Treatment
- Macerate greater burdock roots in alcohol for 10 days and stir daily.
- Soak a soft gauze in the preparation and easily massage the scalp daily for a month.
13. Hot Peppers Tincture for Hair Loss
- Make a simple tincture with 20 gr of hot peppers per 100 ml of water.
- Leave them to macerate for 7-8 days and then use it for friction the scalp.
14. Hair Loss Remedy with Parsley
- Grind the parsley seeds and apply this powder on the scalp.
- Follow this treatment every month, for 6-7 days in a row.
15. Yarrow Cure for Hair Loss
- Mix together yarrow powder with flax strain powder and olive oil.
- Rub this solution on your scalp daily.
Massage for Hair Loss Prevention
In addition to the natural treatments for hair loss above, this simple scalp massage can help in hair growth. This massage has been used since ancient times and is considered one of the most efficient hair growth treatment.
Follow the simple steps and obtain the best results from the scalp massage.
- Place your palms one on top of the other with your fingers stretched and scattered.
- Press with pressure, rubbing at the same time the scalp with back and forth movements without the palm slipping off the hair.
- Do this massage on dried hair and through the entire surface, starting from the back to the top of the head and then from the ear area to the crown.
- Focus more on massaging the front areas as well as the crown area, where the hair falls more often.
- The duration of one massage session is 1-2 minutes, so it will not take you a lot of time, but if you wish for the best results repeat this treatment at least three times per week for two months’ time.
- If you have a greasy scalp do the same massage but place in between your palms a napkin soaked in warm water and thoroughly soaked.
Hopefully, the natural treatments for hair loss here, will help you in your journey to regain your hair back. They have worked for people worldwide, but unlike allopathic treatments, they require perseverance, consistency and trust. Stay healthy, naturally!