If you are looking for simple and effective natural treatments for gastric ulcers, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
A gastric ulcer is one of the most painful stomach conditions. About 10% of the world’s population suffers from a lifelong gastric ulcer. Gastric ulcer is almost always caused by one of the following: an infection with the bacterium Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori); long-term use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or naproxen.
We have gathered here no less than three wonderful natural treatments for gastric ulcers based on plants and simple recipes that ameliorate and treat this condition. Choose the one that you find easy to follow and before you do, consult with your doctor and ask for his opinion. Gastric ulcer is a serious condition that needs thorough treatment. Let’s get into the remedies.
3 Natural Treatments for Gastric Ulcers
1. Natural Treatment for Gastric Ulcers with Seabuckthorn
Before following any of these natural treatments for gastric ulcers, please do consider adopting a different lifestyle, starting with your diet. Sea buckthorn oil works wonders in cases of gastric ulcers if you know how to use it. Follow a strict diet for at least 2 months and at the same time have the sea buckthorn oil remedy.
- Take three teaspoons of sea buckthorn oil a day, half an hour before the main meals of the day.
Another one of the best natural treatments for gastric ulcers is rosehip oil. Usually, after 2 months you see a radical improvement in your health condition and even complete healing. Again, gastric ulcers can hardly be cured without following a strict healing diet.
2. Aloe Vera Remedy for Gastric Ulcer
Aloe Vera is a wonder plant, that basically helps heal the outer and inner skin tissue, which means it also works on the stomach walls, as well as the intestines, esophagus, and the throat itself. This is why Aloe Vera is one of the best natural treatments for gastric ulcers. If you wish to go for the healing Aloe Vera remedy, closely follow the directions below
- Mash 500 grams of Aloe Vera leaves (make sure the plant has more than three years, otherwise the success of the remedy is not guaranteed) with a wooden utensil in a non-metallic bowl (ceramic is best).
- Place the mashed Aloe leaves into a jar and pour 1 liter of blackcurrant wine or 1 liter of natural black grapes wine.
- Add in the jar 7 lemons all chopped in small pieces and 1½ kg of raw acacia honey.
- Mix everything in the jar and put the jar somewhere at room temperature to stay for a week.
- Mix every day the ingredients in the jar using a wooden spoon.
- Strain the content and pour the Aloe Vera syrup into dark glass jars with corks.
- Store the bottles in a dark place.
Have a teaspoon of this syrup every morning before breakfast. Also drink half a glass of this syrup three times per day, half an hour before the meals of the day. This is one of the best natural treatments for gastric ulcers.
Read Also: Home Remedy for Gastric Polyps
Continue this treatment until the gastric ulcer symptoms are gone. This remedy is also recommended for children suffering from anorexia or for those who lack minerals in their bodies.
3. Herbal Remedy for Gastric Ulcers
Well, the third home remedy is best against the outbreak of the painful ulcer crisis. You’ll need to make a mix of herbs and prepare a delicious and amazing tea to undergo a cleansing of the stomach. For this treatment you will need:
- plantain leaves (2 parts)
- chamomile flowers (2 parts)
- wild rosemary leaves (2 parts)
- yarrow leaves and flowers (1 part)
- minced rosehip fruits (1 part )
Add 10 grams of this herbal mix into 1 liter of hot water and let them infuse for as long as 5-6 hours and then slip the infusion. Drink 100 ml of this special tea, three times per day before the main meals of the day. If you wish to make the best of this home remedy it is recommended that you follow it for at least two weeks, two times per year (at the end of summer and winter). These herbs make some of the most powerful natural treatments for gastric ulcers.
Read Also: 19 Best Natural Treatments for Gastritis
Hopefully, you’ve found here enough information that you now know how to heal from gastric ulcers and even forms of gastritis. These natural treatments for gastric ulcers are amongst the most effective that you can try. Again, before deciding to treat this condition at home, you need to consult with your doctor and ask for his opinion as well. Stay in great health!