Looking for natural treatments for fibrocystic breast disease? Continue reading this article and discover the best remedies for this condition.
For those who suffer from fibrocystic breast disease, we have here some old cures for this condition, cures that have been used by people since very old times in parts of Eastern Europe. So, let’s begin by sharing with you these natural treatments for fibrocystic breast disease.
5 Natural Treatments for Fibrocystic Breast Disease
1. Old Lippovan Natural Remedy
The first natural remedy comes from an old Lippovan woman, Dobrujan inhabitants of the Black Sea, Romania.
- Place a pot over the fire and mix equal parts of natural honey and fir resin.
- Mix the two ingredients really well until they turn into a homogeneous paste.
- Wrap the paste in a clean cloth and then apply it on the breasts.
It is said that this mixture has a powerful property in extracting the diseased tissue, hence it sometimes causes pains (even if it is only used externally as a compress). Take the compress off in the evening and overnight as well as when you experience hard to bear pains (with the condition to put it back into place). Repeat this procedure several days in a row. This is one of the best natural treatments for fibrocystic breast disease.
2. Chinese Fibrocystic Breast Disease Cure
Have you heard about the Chinese cure with boiled and cooled water? This is one of the most famous natural treatments for fibrocystic breast disease. Here is how you can make it at home.
- Boil 600 ml of water in the evening until it simmers for 2-3 minutes in an enameled pot.
- Leave the pot with the water to cool down overnight.
- The next morning, measure exactly 500 ml of water and drink it before breakfast.
- The next day, drink 600 ml of the boiled and cooled water.
- On day 3 drink 700 ml and continue increasing the water quantity until you reach 3.5 liters of water per day.
- This cure lasts for 31 days and has a powerful depurative effect.
Very important! This remedy is not recommended for those suffering from hypertension! It is not easy to do, but it can cure a lot of conditions, including allergies and herniated disc.
3. Vanga’s Natural Treatment for Fibrocystic Breast Disease
The third of our natural treatments for fibrocystic breast disease comes from the famous Bulgarian old woman Vanga. She was believed to be able to predict the future and also have amazing healing powers after she got struck by a lightning bolt. This is how you can follow Baba Vanga’s remedy:
- Mix a handful of beeswax (grated) with dried or fresh wormwood (a handful) and pour over it grapes made palinka or yeast foam.
- Before placing the poultice on the breast, apply a thin layer of natural marigold salve.
- Place the homogenous mix in a gauze cloth and then introduce it in the bra, over the diseased breast.
- Wet this mix with palinka when it gets really dry (after 4-5 hours).
- You may reuse it 6-8 times and then you need to fix another paste.
You’ll sense that breast pain begins to reduce in intensity and even stop after the first 2 hours of application.
4. Herbal Treatment for Fibrocystic Breast Disease
The following herbal mix in this cure makes one of the best natural treatments for fibrocystic breast disease. Here is how you can make this remedy at home:
- Boil 2 tablespoons of dried comfrey root (and minced) in 500-600 ml of water on very low heat.
- In order to avoid evaporation place a lid upside down on the pot and over it a hard glass ashtray or something heavy.
- After 20-25 minutes of boiling, add the following herbs: 1 teaspoon of walnut leaves, 1 teaspoon of yarrow, 1 teaspoon of chamomile, and 1/2 teaspoon of greater celandine (in larger quantities greater celandine becomes toxic and dangerous).
- Infuse for 10-15 minutes then strain the tea.
Part the obtained liquid into 2 halves and drink a cup of this tea in the evening (one hour before dinner) and the other one in the morning (1 hour before breakfast). You can use the remaining herbs to make poultices that you apply on the breasts. Follow the treatment for 40 days.
Regarding your diet, have plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, especially more carrots, celery, and fresh parsley. Reduce all animal products from your diet, junk food, and deep-fried foods. Also, very important: don’t drink any alcohol during this treatment! This is indeed one of the most effective natural treatments for fibrocystic breast disease.
You Can Find These Herbs Here
5. Poultices for Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Our last natural remedy for fibrocystic breast disease is somewhat a combination of the treatments above but it has its own peculiarities. This treatment has 2 parts that you do at the same time: tea-drinking and topical poultice applications. Let’s begin. Drink 2 liters throughout one day of the following tea:
During this time, apply wormwood poultices on the painful breast. These compresses are easy to make and very effective in healing fibrocystic breasts. Here is how to make the compress.
- Place the wormwood on a sterilized piece of gauze and then sprinkle natural homemade spirits (80-90 degrees alcohol) on the poultice.
- Grate clean beeswax over the poultice.
- Apply it to the diseased breast and fix it into place with your bra.
Let the cataplasm stay overnight until the next day. You can use the cataplasm also during the day. As concerning your diet, fresh tomato juice is very helpful in this situation. Together the herbal tea and the poultice are one of the most powerful natural treatments for fibrocystic breast disease.
Read Also: 3 Natural Remedies for Breast Lumps
We hope you have found here some amazing natural treatments for fibrocystic breast disease gathered from old cultures all around the globe. These remedies here have been used with great success by many women suffering from this condition. We really hope that these remedies will work for you too. Have faith and be persistent in your commitment to healing your physical and emotional bodies, and the rest will follow. Stay healthy, naturally!