Looking for a breast lumps remedy? Continue reading.
Breast lumps can appear due to injury and accidents and are palpable and painful. Although modern medicine recommends surgical intervention in case of breast lumps, we advise you not to haste and try one of these natural remedies for breast lumps before taking such a drastic measure.
Try one or several of these remedies and regain your health and great state of being back. Here they are.
In This Article You Will Find:
3 Natural Remedies for Breast Lumps
1. Marjoram, a Natural Remedy for Breast Lumps
Although most of us are unaware, marjoram is an amazing remedy in case of breast lumps.
- Grind dried marjoram until you obtain a fine powder.
- Have 1-2 tablespoons of this powder 3 times per day.
- Hold the powder under your tongue for 15 minutes each time before swallowing it with a bit of water or tea.
Have marjoram tea throughout the day for faster results. Or make a powerful mix of marjoram, heartsease, marigold and yarrow. All these plants have active compounds that really help in this situation.
Follow this treatment for as long as it’s necessary for the breast lumps to dissolve. In 6 months or so you won’t feel them anymore. You may continue this remedy as a preventive measure.
2. Herbal Poultices for Breast Lumps
Here is how you can prepare this effective horsetail poultice.
- Add two handfuls of horsetail in a sieve.
- Place the sieve over a pot of boiling water and put a lid on it.
- After the plant has soaked and softened, place it into a gauze sachet and apply directly over the breast lump while hot. Make sure you don’t burn yourself.
- Wrap a comforter around to keep the compress in place and to keep it hot for as long as possible.
- Keep it on for two hours in the morning and two hours in the afternoon.
- Then make a third poultice and keep it overnight as well.
In the afternoon make a compress with Swedish bitter using a cotton pad. Keep it on the lump for 4 hours. This natural remedy for breast lumps is also very efficient for breast cysts and tumors as well if you are perseverant.
There is another amazing poultice for breast lumps with plantago. Here is how you can make it.
- Apply fresh plantago on the breast lump and wrap a gauze around so it stays still.
- When it dries out make a new one (2-3 times per day).
- You can keep it overnight as well.
- In 2 days at most you’ll see the lump is gone.
5 Natural Treatments for Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Home Remedy for Swollen Axillary Lymph Nodes
3. Bitter and Cabbage Leaf Remedy for Breast Lumps
- Apply a Swedish bitter soaked sanitary gauze folded in three on the lump.
- Place a large leaf of cabbage on top so your bra doesn’t get wet. Keep the compress overnight.
- Next morning take it off and rub the area with natural marigold ointment.
- Then apply another cabbage leaf directly over the lump.
- In a month or so the lump will disappear if you are consistent with the treatment.
Another simple poultice is with Noni. Place a sterile Noni compress on and add a cabbage leaf over it. Beat the leaf before putting it so it leaves the juice. That’s it!
Hopefully one of these natural remedies for breast lumps will help you a whole lot and also prevent unnecessary surgery. Have faith that you’ll be healthy again and be consistent when following a natural remedy!