Looking for a remedy for swollen axillary lymph nodes? Just keep reading.
Although they sound really scary, swollen axillary lymph nodes don’t usually pose a life threat. A usual cause can be extreme physical effort. However, the first thing to do when you sense e a node in your axillary area is to consult a doctor.
Horsetail Poultice, the Remedy for Swollen Axillary Lymph Nodes
We have here a home remedy for swollen axillary lymph nodes of benign causes.
- Make a very hot horsetail poultice and apply it on the armpit.
- Make sure that it is as hot as you can bare, so you don’t get your skin burn.
- Apply the hot poultice in the evening right before bedtime.
- Keep it on for 2 hours, then make a new one with fresh horsetail.
Resume the application every evening until the axillary nodes start to shrink.
Stop the treatment when the nodes are gone.
Read More: 2 Natural Remedies for Adenitis
People have gotten rid of rapidly growing and painful axillary nodes with this home remedy.
- After each application anoint your axillary area with castor oil.
- Head right to bed.
This is a simple home remedy for axillary lymph nodes that has been used successfully by some patients suffering from axillary nodes but also inoperable kidney nodes.