Looking for a natural treatment for chronic hepatitis? Continue reading.
Chronic hepatitis is a condition that we cannot ignore when it has so many dreadful symptoms that cannot simply vanish away. Sometimes modern medicine might not help you recover thoroughly from chronic hepatitis, or one simply wishes to use something more close to nature itself to get better again.
These natural treatments for chronic hepatitis use herbs and natural ingredients. You can use them alongside the treatment prescribed by your physician. Ask your doctor first before undergoing any of these natural treatments.
In This Article You Will Find:
7 Natural Treatments for Chronic Hepatitis
1. Charcoal, a Chronic Hepatitis Treatment
For preparing this amazing treatment for chronic hepatitis you will need the following ingredients in equal parts, but not necessarily large quantities: olive pits, grape seeds, hemp seeds, vine branches, patience dock roots and the aerial part of greater celandine (leaves and flowers). Make sure the vine branches are old and dried.
- Burn the olive pits, the grape and hemp seeds in a cast iron pot until they carbonize. Don’t burn then all together, but at a time.
- Chop the patience dock roots and the aerial part of greater celandine and then let them dry.
- Heat them up until they carbonize in the hot oven.
- Burn the vine branches in a smoldering fire. Then put them in a tight seal container for the next 24 hours, while they turn into ashes.
- Mix all the obtained powders from burning the ingredients together and now you have your own homemade vegetal charcoal. This is how to use it.
- Have 1 tbsp. of this charcoal every 3-7 days (depending on the severity of your hepatitis), preferably before the meals.
- Mix the charcoal with 1 tbsp. on honey or drink it dissolved in 1 cup of organic wine. You may also use natural fruits juice or tea to drink the charcoal. Do not swallow the vegetal charcoal as it is!
If you suffer from acute viral hepatitis, 10 doses will do. Be aware! In case of complicated cases of hepatitis, such as acute liver failure or cirrhosis, the vegetal charcoal remedy has little to no benefits.
Read More: 7 Natural Remedies for a Healthy Liver
2. Herbal Oils Treatment for Chronic Hepatitis
- Mix equal parts of chopped St. John’s wort, yarrow, greater celadine, globe artichoke and cardus marianus.
- Fill 3/4 of a glass bottle with this herbal mix and fill the rest of the bottle with natural, cold-pressed olive oil.
- Close the bottle and let it macerate for the following 15 days.
- Slip and drink 1 tsp. of this oil on an empty stomach, 1/2 hours before breakfast.
- After you’ve taken the remedy lay down on the bed on your right side for half hour.
3. Natural Treatment with Wormwood
In order to get your strengths back and feel healthy and strong again, you could use the wormwood tea cure.
- Add half of tablespoon of dried and minced wormwood into 150 ml of hot water and let it infuse for 15 minutes.
- Slip the tea and drink the tea with small sips before the main meals of the day.
- If you feel the tea is way to bitter (because wormwood is bitter indeed) you could also use two teaspoons of honey to sweeten it up.
- Make sure you add honey after the tea has cooled a down a bit.
The wormwood tea helps your whole body revitalize and tone. Continue the wormwood tea cure for two weeks and you’ll get back your strength and spirit. Also, your appetite and joy of life will too come back.
4. Seabuckthorn Juice Treatment
Another great adjuvant against chronic hepatitis is of course, the seabuckthorn. Along with the strict alimentary diet (little or no animal fat and fresh fruits and veggies) and a healthier lifestyle, you might want to have fresh seabuckthorn juice. Make sure you buy ripen seabuckthorn berries.
- Use a juicer to make 1 liter of fresh seabuckthorn juice.
- Mix the juice with 250 ml of polyfloral honey.
- Make sure you stir the juice well so that the entire quantity of honey dissolves.
- Drink the entire quantity throughout the day.
Store it in a cool place during that day.
Read More: 3 Natural Treatments for Hepatitis A
5. Beetroot Juice Cure for Hepatitis
Drink 100-150 ml of beetroot juice by peeling the beetroot, grating it and squeezing the juices out. Prepare the juice right before you’re drinking it. You may add 1 tsp. of honey because it has a pretty unpleasant taste otherwise. Continue the beetroot juice cure for 16 days and then go take your medical analysis and see where you are. You can resume the cure after a 30 days pause. Take care of your diet as well!
6. Chronic Hepatitis Treatment with Herbal Infusion
Make a simple infusion with equal parts of common dandelion, globe artichoke, chicory and cardus marianus. One tsp. of plants per cup of boiled water. Drink 3 cups daily!
7. Honey Remedy for Chronic Hepatitis
Mix honey mixed with 10% propolis, 10% pollen and 5% royal jelly. Have a tbsp daily. Beware! It has a high sugar content and it is not at all recommended for diabetics.
Chronic Hepatitis Supplements
B Vitamin Complex is also efficient when you deal with chronic hepatitis. Have 1 Vitamin B1, B6, B12 daily. Take Vitamin E as well in 15 days consecutive, pause for the next 15 days and resume twice. In total, the Vitamin E cure will last for 3 months.
Avoid fried foods and animal fats, sugars and replace it with natural honey. Exclude coffee, sodas and smoking from your everyday habits.
Reflexology and acupuncture could also be helpful in your condition. These are 7 simple and efficient natural treatments for chronic hepatitis that we hope you’ll use successfully. Stay healthy, naturally!