If you are looking for simple and effective natural treatments for chronic hepatitis, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Chronic hepatitis is a condition that cannot go ignored, due to its many unpleasant symptoms. At first, chronic hepatitis does not cause symptoms in all patients. People with symptoms most often complain of fatigue. Other common symptoms include:
- slight discomfort in the upper abdomen
- loss of appetite
- body pain.
If chronic hepatitis becomes more severe, patients may experience the following symptoms:
Sometimes modern medicine might not help you recover thoroughly from chronic hepatitis, or one simply wishes to use something more close to nature itself to get better again. These natural treatments for chronic hepatitis use herbs and natural ingredients. You can use them alongside the treatment prescribed by your physician. Ask your doctor first before undergoing any of these natural treatments.
7 Natural Treatments for Chronic Hepatitis
1. Charcoal, a Chronic Hepatitis Treatment
This is one of the most amazing natural treatments for chronic hepatitis with herbs. You need the following ingredients in equal parts, but not necessarily large quantities: olive pits, grape seeds, hemp seeds, vine branches, patience dock roots, and the aerial parts of greater celandine (leaves and flowers). Make sure the vine branches are old and dried.
- Burn the olive pits, the grape, and hemp seeds in a cast iron pot until they get carbonized.
- Chop the patience dock roots and the aerial part of greater celandine and then let them dry.
- Heat them up until they carbonize in the hot oven.
- Burn the vine branches in a smoldering fire. Then put them in a tight seal container for the next 24 hours, while they turn into ashes.
- Mix all the obtained powders from burning the ingredients together and now you have your own homemade vegetal charcoal. This is how to use it.
How to Use
Have 1 tbsp. of this charcoal every 3-7 days (depending on the severity of your hepatitis), preferably before the meals. Mix the charcoal with 1 tbsp. on honey or drink, it dissolved in 1 cup of organic wine. You may also use natural fruit juice or tea to drink the charcoal. Do not swallow the vegetal charcoal as is.
If you suffer from acute viral hepatitis, 10 doses will do. Be aware! In the case of complicated hepatitis, such as acute liver failure or cirrhosis, the vegetal charcoal remedy has little to no benefits.
Read Also: 7 Natural Remedies for a Healthy Liver
2. Natural Treatments for Chronic Hepatitis with Oils
Mix equal parts of chopped St. John’s wort, yarrow, greater celandine, globe artichoke, and milk thistle. Fill 3/4 of a glass bottle with this herbal mix and fill the rest of the bottle with natural, cold-pressed olive oil. Close the bottle and let it macerate for the following 15 days. Slip and drink 1 tsp. of this oil on an empty stomach, 1/2 hours before breakfast. After you’ve taken the remedy lay down on the bed on your right side for a half-hour. These herbs are amongst the best natural treatments for chronic hepatitis.
You Can Find These Herbs Here
3. Natural Treatment with Wormwood
In order to get your strengths back and feel healthy and strong again, you could use the wormwood tea cure. Wormwood is a natural cleanser and antiviral, this is why the following is one of the best natural treatments for chronic hepatitis.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of dried and minced wormwood into 150 ml of hot water and let it infuse for 15 minutes.
- Slip the tea and drink the tea with small sips before the main meals of the day.
- If you feel the tea is way too bitter (because wormwood is bitter indeed) you could also use two teaspoons of honey to sweeten it up.
- Make sure you add honey after the tea has cooled down a bit.
The wormwood tea helps your whole body revitalize and tone. Continue the wormwood tea cure for two weeks and you’ll get back your strength and spirit. Also, your appetite and joy of life will too come back.
4. Sea Buckthorn Juice Treatment
Another great adjuvant against chronic hepatitis is, of course, the sea buckthorn. Along with the strict alimentary diet (little or no animal fat and fresh fruits and veggies) and a healthier lifestyle, you might want to have fresh sea buckthorn juice. Make sure you buy ripen sea buckthorn berries.
- Use a juicer to make 1 liter of fresh sea buckthorn juice.
- Mix the juice with 250 ml of polyfloral honey.
- Make sure you stir the juice well so that the entire quantity of honey dissolves.
- Drink the entire quantity throughout the day.
Store it in a cool place during that day. This is one of the most effective natural treatments for chronic hepatitis.
5. Beetroot Juice Cure for Hepatitis
Drink 100-150 ml of beetroot juice by peeling the beetroot, grating it, and squeezing the juices out. Prepare the juice right before you’re drinking it. You may add 1 tsp. of honey because it has a pretty unpleasant taste otherwise. Continue the beetroot juice cure for 16 days and then go take your medical analysis and see where you are. You can resume the cure after a 30 days pause. Take care of your diet as well.
6. Natural Treatments for Chronic Hepatitis with Herbs
Make a simple infusion with equal parts of dandelion, globe artichoke, chicory, and milk thistle. One tsp. of plants per cup of boiled water. Drink 3 cups daily. These herbs are great liver cleansers, which makes this one of the best natural treatments for chronic hepatitis.
7. Honey Remedy for Chronic Hepatitis
Mix honey mixed with 10% propolis, 10% pollen, and 5% royal jelly. Have a tbsp daily. Beware! It has a high sugar content and it is not at all recommended for diabetics. This honey remedy is one of the best natural treatments for chronic hepatitis.
Natural Supplements for Chronic Hepatitis
In addition to the natural treatments for chronic hepatitis above, B Vitamin Complex is a great supplement for thiscondition. Also, take Vitamin B1, B6, B12, 1 capsule daily. Take Vitamin E as well in 15 consecutive days, pause for 15 days, and resume twice. In total, the Vitamin E cure should last for 3 months. Avoid fried foods and animal fats, sugars, and replace them with natural honey. Exclude coffee, sodas, and smoking from your everyday habits. Reflexology and acupuncture can also be helpful for chronic hepatitis.
Read Also: 3 Natural Treatments for Hepatitis A
These are 7 simple and efficient natural treatments for chronic hepatitis that we hope you’ll use successfully. Let us know if these natural remedies have worked for you, by leaving a comment in the comment section below. Stay healthy, naturally!