Well, black radish is a wonderful natural medicine in itself that can be found mostly during winter season and it is a great help against liver diseases as well as many other conditions.
Alcohol and food abuse often times lead to lives problems, nausea and liver congestion. So let’s see what you can do to keep your liver healthy with some simple remedies.
In This Article You Will Find:
7 Natural Remedies for a Healthy Liver
1. Black Radish Remedy for Liver Diseases
For this natural remedy you need only black radishes and some simple ingredients. A simple black radish syrup is all you need to do to revive the health of your liver and give it a new boost.
- Wash and peel a few black radishes and slice them. Place the slices in a ceramic bowl or tray on layers.
- Place one layer of black radish slices and then a layer of brown sugar and continue until you’ve made a few layers.
- Let the black radish and the brown sugar macerate for 2 days, while they form a syrup together.
- Have 6 teaspoons of this natural syrup per day.
- In less than a week you’ll see that all the symptoms related to liver problems have gone as well as the unpleasant moods.
We recommend this natural remedy for healthy liver for all those who have exaggerated with greasy foods and alcohol, especially during holiday seasons, and feel the need to cleanse their bodies.
This is something you can do even if you don’t feel any problems related to your liver, but you know that your organs need a cleansing and feel a bit heave overall.
Take good care of your liver and embrace healthy habits!
2. Beetroot Cure for Healthy Liver
For all liver and gallbladder problems, the beetroot juice is the answer! This drink cleanses and fortifies all internal organs and it goes like this:
- Put in a large jar 1 kg beetroot, 1 bundle of parsley, 1 of dill and another one of lovage, 1 garlic head and 1 tsp. of fresh yeast.
- Pour water in the jar on top of the ingredients until it’s full and leave to macerate, but not in direct sunlight.
- When the liquid turned sour, slip and fill the jar again with fresh water.
- The second water you obtain is less concentrated, but still good.
- Drink 2 cups per day of the first macerate and 4 from the second.
Accompanied by marigold tea in large quantities and Silibum Marie seeds, this cure can even cure type C Hepatitis in only 6 weeks.
Drink this juice in a 1 year cure because it’s an amazing prevention method against liver diseases, as well as a great depurative of the entire body. It’s also an amazing fortifier, beetroot being well-known for its blood regenerative properties.
Read More: Natural Remedy for Liver Congestion
3. Greater Celadine Syrup Restores Liver Cells
Boil 1 L of water at 19:00 in the evening. After it has started to boil add 5 gr of chopped and dried greater celadine and turn the heat off. Cover the pot with a lid and keep in a warm place overnight (in between pillows) until next day at 7 o’clock in the morning. Then slip the tea and mix with 200 gr of honey until. When the honey had melted completely pour it in a bottle. Take 1 tbsp. of this amazing natural medicine every hour, 10 times per day. Use a wooded spoon. You can resume this remedy after 6 months.
4. Velvet Remedy for Liver Health
Pick velvet plant flowers and root and chop them finely. Add 2 tbsp. of plant for 1 L of water and boil it until the water quantity drops down to half. Drink 100 ml of this macerate first thing in the morning. Drink it unsweetened and then lay down on your right side on the bed for 30 minutes. Drink the macerate at room temperature.
5. St. John’s Wort Liver Remedy
Boil 1 kg of chopped and dried St. John’s wort in 5 L of water until the water level drops to half. Slip and leave aside to cool for a bit. Then add 1 kg of honey, pour the content in glasses and keep it in the fridge. Take 100 ml of this syrup 30 minutes before breakfast. Some people have used this remedy to cure from 7-day fever.
6. A Herbal Mix Recipe for a Healthy Liver
Mix 50 gr wormwood, 50 gr common knotgrass, 50 gr globe artichoke and 50 gr St. John’s wort together and boil them in 5 L of water until the water drops to half. Add 1 kg of honey after you slip the tea and boil again until you obtain 1 L of tea. Take a shot of this tea 3 times per day before meals. While doing this treatment drink only St. John’s wort tea instead of water.
7. Olive Oil & St. John’s Wort Remedy for Liver Pain
Make 500 ml of St. John’s wort tea and mix it with 500 ml olive oil, 500 ml honey and 100 ml lemon or seabuckthorne juice. Leave to macerate for the next 8 days, shaking the bottle 2-3 times per day. Take 100 ml of the medicine 30 minutes before breakfast and lay down on your right side afterwards.
In addition to these wonderful remedies for liver health, we leave you with a delicious and simple spread. The recipe for this liver supporting spread goes like this. Mix 2 tbsp of crushed garlic cloves with 2 tbsp of ground poppy seeds. Spread the paste on a slice of toast and eat 3 slices per day. Yum! Stay healthy, naturally!