Chronic fatigue, a fat rich diet as well as a processed foods intake all lead to liver congestion at a point. Liver congestion is caused by a defective lifestyle and of course by eating all sorts of things high in toxins, chemicals and other food additives that put our livers to great stress in coping with them.
In the end the liver gets really tired and ultimately it becomes congested. What to do in this case? Drugs will be the last thing your liver would wish for in his situation, hence a natural remedy for liver congestion might be the thing for you.
Read More: 7 Natural Remedies for a Healthy Liver
Plums, The Natural Remedy for Liver Congestion
Of course, due to the nature of the situation, there is no natural remedy for liver congestion to help you out, unless you go stick to a healthy diet plan and help your body eliminate all the toxins you’ve been clogging in for so long.
This natural remedy for liver congestion we are about to share with you is based on a delicious fruit we all know as plum.
- So, you’ll need 20 big ripped good looking plums to start with.
- Get the kernels out of the plums, and then sink them into a big bowl filled with water to cover them all.
- Let them stay in the water for 1 hour and it’s best that you do it the night before you start the treatment.
- Afterwards, place them in a pot, cover them with water and boil them for 2 hours, but make sure you replace the water with fresh cold water 2-3 times during their boiling time.
- You may start the cure next day and what you need to do is to eat a few of the plums right before lunch and dinner time.
- Make sure the plums are slightly heated when you eat them.
Follow this plum cure for at least 1 month and in a maximum of 2 months you’ll get rid of the liver congestion and feel amazing. Do not forget that you need to take on a healthier lifestyle too, by drinking plenty of water, eating fruits and veggies and no more meat and other toxin full products.
Hopefully this natural remedy for liver congestion will help you out as well as it did many others before you. Take care!