If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for liver health, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Liver health is crucial for our wellbeing. The liver is our body’s cleanser and filter, so given the modern lifestyle, the liver is the most overburdened organ in the body. It stores toxins, viral load, pathogens, and all the gunk that enters the body. When a liver is overworked we can develop a wide range of conditions, some of which life-threatening.
Bad food, alcohol, and even makeup and other chemicals we use oftentimes lead to liver problems, nausea, and liver congestion. So let’s see what you can do to keep your liver healthy with some simple natural remedies for liver health.
7 Natural Remedies for Liver Health
1. Black Radish Remedy for Liver Health
Well, black radish is a wonderful natural medicine in itself that can be found mostly during the winter season and it is a great help against liver diseases as well as many other conditions. For this natural remedy, you need only black radishes and some simple ingredients. A simple black radish syrup is all you need to do to revive the health of your liver and give it a new boost.
- Wash and peel a few black radishes and slice them. Place the slices in a ceramic bowl or tray on layers.
- Place one layer of black radish slices and then a layer of brown sugar and continue until you’ve made a few layers.
- Let the black radish and the brown sugar macerate for 2 days, while they form a syrup together.
- Have 6 teaspoons of this natural syrup per day.
- In less than a week you’ll see that all the symptoms related to liver problems have gone as well as the unpleasant moods.
We recommend this natural remedy for healthy liver for all those who have exaggerated with greasy foods and alcohol, especially during holiday seasons, and feel the need to cleanse their bodies. This is something you can do even if you don’t feel any problems related to your liver, but you know that your organs need cleansing and feel a bit heavy overall. This is one of the best natural remedies for liver health.
2. Beetroot Natural Remedy for Healthy Liver
For all liver and gallbladder problems, beetroot juice is the answer! This drink cleanses and fortifies all internal organs and it goes like this:
- Put in a large jar 1 kg beetroot, 1 bundle of parsley, 1 of dill and another one of lovage, 1 garlic head, and 1 tsp. of fresh yeast.
- Pour water in the jar on top of the ingredients until it’s full and leave to macerate, but not in direct sunlight.
- When the liquid turned sour, slip and fill the jar again with fresh water.
- The second water you obtain is less concentrated but still good.
- Drink 2 cups per day of the first macerate and 4 from the second.
Drink this juice in a 1-year cure because it’s an amazing prevention method against liver diseases, as well as a great depurative of the entire body. It’s also an amazing fortifier, beetroot being well-known for its blood regenerative properties. Beetroot is one of the most effective natural remedies for liver health.
3. Celandine Syrup for Liver Health
Boil 1 L of water at 19:00 in the evening. After it has started to boil add 5 gr of chopped and dried greater celandine and turn the heat off. Cover the pot with a lid and keep in a warm place overnight (in between pillows) until the next day at 7 o’clock in the morning. Then slip the tea and mix with 200 gr of honey until. When the honey had melted completely pour it into a bottle.
Take 1 tbsp. of this amazing natural medicine every hour, 10 times per day. Use a wooded spoon. You can resume this remedy after 6 months. Celandine is a natural cleanser, which makes this one of the most powerful natural remedies for liver health.
4. Velvetleaf Remedy for Liver Health
Pick velvetleaf (Abutilon theophrasti) flowers and root and chop them finely. Add 2 tbsp. of plant for 1 L of water and boil it until the water quantity drops down to half. Drink 100 ml of this macerate first thing in the morning. Drink it unsweetened at room temperature, and then lay down on your right side on the bed for 30 minutes. The velvet plant is one of the best natural remedies for liver health.
5. St. John’s Wort Remedy for Liver Health
Boil 1 kg of chopped and dried St. John’s wort in 5 L of water until the water level drops to half. Slip and leave aside to cool for a bit. Then add 1 kg of honey, pour the content into glasses, and keep it in the fridge. Take 100 ml of this syrup 30 minutes before breakfast. Some people have used this remedy to cure a 7-day fever. One of the best natural remedies for liver health.
6. Natural Remedies for Liver Health with 4 Herbs
Mix 50 gr wormwood, 50 gr common knotgrass, 50 gr globe artichoke, and 50 gr St. John’s wort together and boil them in 5 L of water until the water drops to half. Add 1 kg of raw honey after you slip the tea and boil again until you obtain 1 L of tea. Take a shot of this tea 3 times per day before meals. While doing this treatment drink only St. John’s wort tea instead of water.
You Can Find These Herbs Here
7. Olive Oil & St. John’s Wort Remedies for Liver Pain
This is an excellent remedy for liver pain. Make 500 ml of St. John’s wort tea and mix it with 500 ml olive oil, 500 ml raw honey, and 100 ml lemon juice or sea buckthorn juice. Leave to macerate for the next 8 days, shaking the bottle 2-3 times per day. Take 100 ml of the medicine 30 minutes before breakfast and lay down on your right side afterward.
In addition to these wonderful remedies for liver health, we leave you with a delicious and simple spread. The recipe for this liver supporting spread goes like this. Mix 2 tbsp of crushed garlic cloves with 2 tbsp of ground poppy seeds. Spread the paste on a slice of toast and eat 3 slices per day. These are some of the best natural remedies for liver health that act as liver cleansers.
You Can Find The Ingredients Here
Read Also: Natural Remedy for Liver Congestion
We hope that the natural remedies for liver health here will truly help you out. Let us know if they’ve worked for you too by leaving a comment in the comment section below. Stay healthy, naturally!