If you wish to ditch your alcohol addiction, this is an amazing opportunity for you to do it, by using one of the natural treatments for alcoholism.
Here are 7 efficient natural treatments for alcoholism. In addition to the natural ingredients used in these remedies here, we advise you to follow a strict diet, that includes a lot of herbal teas and plenty of fresh veggies, fruits, and legumes, and little to no meat. More so, long walks in the park will also help. Let’s get to the 7 natural treatments for alcoholism.
7 Natural Treatments for Alcoholism
1. Complete Natural Treatment for Alcoholism
This treatment can help detoxify your entire body and reinvigorate and mineralize it as well. It can also help the affected or debilitated organs recover from alcohol consumption. You’ll no longer be an alcohol addict if you follow these simple and inexpensive natural treatments for alcoholism together.
- Beer yeast. Have 70 gr of yeast a day until total detox.
- Thyme. Add 20 gr of thyme powder into 1 L of hot water. Have 1 tsp. every 15 minutes. With this remedy, you may experience vomiting sensation as well as diarrhea and excessive sweating.
- Parsley seeds. Have 1 gr. of parsley seeds 3 times per day with a little water in between the meals of the day.
- Seabuckthorn. Make an infusion of 2 tbsp. of crushed seabuckthorn berries per 500 ml of water and drink throughout the day.
- Poke root. Have 20 drops of poke root tincture 3 times per day, after the main meals. Dilute the tincture in 100 ml of water beforehand. This remedy will make the sick feel repulsion towards drinking alcohol.
- Honey & pollen. Have 2-4 tsp. of honey & pollen after the main meals. This is a 1-2 months long cure.
In addition to these natural treatments for alcoholism, diet is also very important. Include in your diet the following foods: onion, cabbage, garlic, leek, juicy fruits, whole bread, whole cereals, and brown rice. These foods have a detox and mineralizing effect on the body. They are also loaded with potassium, which inhibits the appetite for alcohol. Alongside, you can try a few traditional Chinese remedies for alcoholism, such as acupuncture, acupressure, and reflexology.
2. Hot Pepper Tincture Remedy for Alcohol Addiction
Perhaps one of the most effective remedies against alcohol addiction is this mighty hot pepper tincture. It has no side effects whatsoever. Here is what you have to do to make it at home.
- Grind 20 gr of hot peppers including their seeds and put them in 100 gr of 80-96° alcohol.
- Leave the macerate to soak for the next 2 weeks but shake daily.
- Filter the macerate through a double muslin.
- Store the tincture in a dark-colored bottle somewhere dark and chill.
- Add 10 to 40 drops (increase the drop number gradually) of the hot pepper tincture in every shot of alcohol drink (if possible).
Other effective natural remedies in alcoholism and alcohol addiction that you can have alongside, are honey, pollen, propolis tincture, garlic, onion, mustard, Aloe Vera, seabuckthorn, chive, Ginseng, parsley, wolf’s-foot clubmoss, leeks, oak, cabbage, olive oil, and juicy fruits. These are some of the best natural treatments for alcoholism.
3. Homemade Remedy for Alcoholism with Mint
All you need to do is to make an infusion with 25 dried mint leaves into 500 ml of boiling water for about 15 minutes, after which you add 500 ml of natural organic white wine and 20 g of natural raw honey. Mix everything together and let them soak for 40 days then slip them through a clean gauze.
Drink 50 ml of this natural macerate before the meals of the day and you’ll definitely feel calmer and relaxed, as part of the healing process. This maceration has calming effects on the mind and body, and it is the appropriate solution to stop alcohol addiction problems. One of the best natural treatments for alcoholism.
4. Thyme Cure for Alcoholism
Add 1 L of hot water over a handful of thyme herb, cover the pot and leave for 2 minutes to stay. Pour the tea into a thermos, and have 1 tbsp. of tea every 15 minutes. You may experience nausea, vomiting, purging, frequent urination, and extreme thirst. Repeat the cure if the alcohol addiction relapses. This is one of the best natural treatments for alcoholism.
5. Parsley Remedy for Alcoholism
Boil 50 gr of parsley together with the peel from 1 grapefruit, and the peel from 1 orange in 1 l of water until the water drops to half. Sweeten with honey and have 1 tsp. every morning on the empty stomach. Continue this treatment for as long as necessary.
6. Natural Treatments for Alcoholism with Honey
There is not just one remedy, but 4 natural treatments for alcoholism with honey and beehive products, that you can try. Let’s go.
- Honey. Have 800 ml of honey dosed in 6 teaspoons, every 20 minutes. After a deep restful sleep, you won’t feel the need to drink anymore.
- Honey and vinegar remedy. Have 3 tsp. of honey 3 times per day, in the morning, noon and evening. Immediately after you’ve had the honey, drink 1 cup of water in which you’ve added 2 tbsp. apple cider. In a week’s time, you’ll reject alcohol.
- Honey and Aloe Vera. For this, mix 500 gr of honey with 100 gr of minced Aloe Vera plant gel and 3 tbsp. of alcohol (brandy should do), until the mix has a pasty consistency. Have a tbsp. three times per day, 15 minutes before each meal. Don’t eat milk or eggs while you’re doing this cure. Follow this wonderful remedy for alcoholism for 14 days and resume if you haven’t yet seen results.
- Propolis tincture is another great remedy for alcohol addiction. Add 50 drops of propolis tincture into 100 ml of water drink it. This is a wonderful natural treatment for alcoholism, the only way in which drinking wine will actually help stop the alcohol addictions for good.
7. Herbal Teas for Alcohol Addiction
In addition to the natural treatments for alcoholism above, here are the best herbal teas for alcohol addiction that you can drink alongside.
- Wolf’s-Foot Clubmoss Tea. Make a simple infusion with 5 gr of the dried and minced plant in 150 ml of hot water. Have this tea in the morning, 1 hour after you’ve had breakfast. Continue the cure for 8 days straight.
- Blue Skullcap Tea. Have blue skullcap infusion 3 times per day. Add 2 tsp of this plant into 1 cup of boiling water, leave for a few minutes and then slip. You can alternate this tea cure with lavender and motherwort tea.
- Willow Milk Infusion. Make an infusion with 10 gr willow leaves per 200 ml of hot milk. Let it infuse and then drink it.
Read Also: 9 Home Remedies for Hangover
We truly hope that the natural treatments for alcoholism here will help you out as they’ve helped many others. Let us know what helped you overcome alcohol addiction in the comments below. Stay healthy, naturally!