If you wish to escape your alcoholism addiction, this is an amazing opportunity for you to do it, by using a natural remedy. Here is an efficient natural treatment for alcoholism.
Besides the natural ingredients of the treatment, you’ll also need to follow a strict diet by drinking a lot of teas, legumes and fruits and no meat. More so, long walks in the park will also help.
In This Article You Will Find:
7 Natural Treatments for Alcoholism
1. Complete Natural Treatment for Alcoholism
This treatment will help detoxify your entire body and reinvigorate and mineralizing it as well. It will also help your affected or debilitated organs recover from alcoholism.
You’ll no longer be an alcohol addict if you follow this simple and inexpensive complete remedy.
1. Beer Yeast. Have 70 gr of yeast a day until total detox.
2. Thyme. Add 20 gr of powder plant into 1 L of hot water. Have 1 tsp. every 15 minutes. With this remedy, you may experience vomiting sensation as well as diarrhea and excessive sweating.
3. Parsley Seeds. Have 1 gr. of parsley seeds 3 times per day with a little water in between the meals of the day.
4. White Seabuckthorn. Make an infusion of 2 tbsp. of white seabuckthorn crushed berries per 500 ml of water and drink throughout the day.
5. Poke Root. Have 20 drops of poke root tincture 3 times per day, after the main meals. Dilute the tincture in 100 ml of water beforehand. This remedy will make the sick feel a repulsion towards alcoholic drinks.
6. Honey & Pollen. Have 2-4 tsp. of honey & pollen after the main meals. This is a 1-2 months long cure.
7. Diet. Also, include in the patient’s diet the following foods: onion, cabbage, garlic, leek, juicy fruits, whole bread, whole cereals, brown rice. These foods have a detox and mineralizing effect on the body and the potassium inhibits the appetite for alcohol.
8. Chinese Medicine. Alongside, you can try a few of the traditional Chinese remedies for alcoholism, such as acupuncture, pressopuncture and reflexotherapy.
2. Hot Pepper Tincture Remedy for Alcohol Addiction
Perhaps one of the most effective remedies against alcohol addiction is this mighty hot pepper tincture. Here is what you have to do:
- Grind 20 gr of hot peppers including their seeds and put them in 100 gr of 80-96° alcohol.
- Leave the macerate to soak for the next 2 weeks but shake daily.
- Filter the macerate through a double cheesecloth and store the obtained tincture in a dark colored bottle somewhere dark and chilly
- Add between 10-40 drops (increase the drops number gradually) of the hot pepper tincture in every shot of alcohol drink (if possible).
- It has no side-effects whatsoever.
Other effective natural remedies in alcoholism and alcohol addiction are: honey, pollen, propolis tincture, garlic, onion, mustard, Aloe Vera, seabuckthorn, chive, Ginseng, parsley, wolf’s-foot clubmoss, leeks, oak, cabbage, olive oil and juicy fruits.
3. A Homemade Remedy for Alcoholism with Mint
All you need to do is to make an infusion with 25 dried mint leaves into 500 ml of boiling water for about 15 minutes, after which you add 500 ml of natural organic white wine and 20 g of natural honey. Mix everything together and let them soak for 40 days then slip them through a clean gauze.
Drink 50 ml of this natural macerate before the meals of the day and you’ll definitely feel calmer and relaxed, as part of the healing process. This mixture has calming effects on the mind and body and it is the appropriate solution to escape the alcohol addiction problems.
4. Thyme Cure for Alcoholism
Add 1 L of hot water over a handful of thyme, cover the pot and leave for 2 minutes to stay. Pour the tea in a thermos and administer it 1 tbsp. of tea every 15 minutes. He will experience nausea, vomiting, purging, frequent urination and extreme thirst. Repeat the cure if they relapse.
5. Parsley Remedy for Alcoholism
Boil 50 gr of parsley, the peel from 1 grapefruit and 1 orange in 1 L of water until the liquid drops to half. Sweeten with honey and have 1 tsp. every morning on the empty stomach. Continue this treatment as long as necessary.
6. Herbal Teas that Are Effective for Alcoholism
Wolf’s-Foot Clubmoss Tea
Make a simple infusion with 5 gr of dried and minced plant in 150 ml of hot water. Have this tea in the morning, 1 hour after you’ve had breakfast. Continue the cure for 8 days straight.
Blue Skullcap Tea
Have blue skullcap infusion 3 times per day. Add 2 tsp of this plant into 1 cup of boiling water, leave for a few minutes and then slip. You can alternate this tea cure with lavender and motherwort teas.
Willow Milk Infusion
Make an infusion with 10 gr willow leaves per 200 ml of hot milk. Let it infuse and then drink it.
Read More: 9 Home Remedies for Hangover
7. Natural Treatment for Alcoholism with Honey
When they’re not even sober and very very drunk use this remedy. Give them 800 ml of honey dosed in 6 tsp. every 20 minutes. After a deep restful sleep, they won’t feel the need to drink anymore. Or try the honey and vinegar remedy.
Have 3 tsp. of honey 3 times per day, in the morning, noon and evening. Immediately after you’ve eaten the honey have 1 cup of water in which you’ve added 2 tbsp. apple cider. In a week’s time you’ll reject alcohol.
In addition, make a delicious remedy with honey and aloe vera.
Mix 500 gr of honey with 100 gr of Aloe Vera plant and 3 tbsp. of alcohol (brandy would do), until the mixture gets a pasty consistency. Have a tbsp. three times per day, 15 minutes before each meal. Don’t eat milk or eggs while you’re doing this cure. Follow this wonderful remedy for alcoholism for 14 days and resume if you haven’t yet seen results.
Propolis tincture is a great alcohol addiction remedy.
Add 50 drops of propolis tincture into 100 ml of water and give the sick to drink it. This is a wonderful natural treatment for alcoholism, the only way in which drinking wine will actually help you stop the alcohol addictions for good.