If you wish to ditch your alcohol addiction, this is an amazing opportunity for you to do it, by using one of the natural treatments for alcoholism.
Alcoholism or alcohol addiction is one of the diseases of the century. Alcohol is toxic to the human body, it numbs the white blood cells and thus natural immunity, and it damages the liver and the neurons. Indeed, alcohol dumbs people down and makes them prone to doing things that they would not do otherwise. But most importantly, alcohol lowers your personal vibration and opens energetic portals to very negative entities of low vibration. This is why most people when under the influence of alcohol change into a whole other person with negative vibes.
In short, alcoholism damages both your physical and mental health, as well as your spiritual and energetic sanity. It is one of the worst of addictions, but it can be cured. Once you set the intention, your actions will follow.
The natural treatments for alcoholism here use only natural ingredients, medicinal herbs, and simple recipes that have been passed on in parts of Central and Eastern Europe because they work. Alongside a supportive diet, namely plenty of fresh veggies, fruits, and legumes, and little to no meat, you can heal from alcoholism. Nature therapy and forest bathing can also help ditch the negative entities that have bound you to this dreadful addiction. Let’s get to the best natural treatments for alcoholism.
7 Best Natural Treatments for Alcoholism
1. Complete Natural Treatment for Alcoholism
This treatment can help detoxify your entire body while reinvigorating and mineralizing it at the same time. It can also help the affected or debilitated organs recover from alcohol consumption. You’ll no longer be an alcohol addict if you follow these simple and inexpensive natural treatments for alcoholism together.
- Beer yeast. Have 70 g of fresh yeast a day until you detox completely.
- Thyme. Steep 20 g of thyme herb powder into 1 liter of hot water. Have 1 tsp of this infusion every 15 minutes. With this remedy, you may experience vomiting sensations as well as diarrhea and excessive sweating. These are good signs that the body is cleansing.
- Parsley seeds. Have 1 g of parsley seeds 3 times a day with a little water in between the meals of the day.
- Seabuckthorn. Make an infusion with 2 tbsp of crushed seabuckthorn berries in 500 ml (2 cups) of hot water and drink throughout the day.
- Poke root. Have 20 drops of poke root extract (Phytolacca americana) 3 times a day, after the main meals. Dilute the tincture in 100 ml of water before taking it, or put the drops under the tongue. This remedy will make you feel repulsion towards drinking alcohol.
- Honey & pollen. Have 2-4 tsp of honey & pollen after the main meals. Honey and pollen help remineralize and detox the body. This is a 1-2 months long cure.
In addition to these natural treatments for alcoholism above, diet is also very important. Include the following foods in your diet: raw onion, raw cabbage, raw garlic, raw leek, juicy fruits, whole bread, whole cereals, and brown rice. These foods have a detox and mineralizing effect on the body. They are also loaded with potassium, which inhibits the appetite for alcohol. Alongside, you can try a few traditional Chinese remedies for alcoholism, such as acupuncture, acupressure, and reflexology.
2. Hot Pepper Tincture Remedy for Alcohol Addiction
Perhaps one of the most effective remedies against alcohol addiction is the hot pepper tincture. It has no side effects whatsoever and helps ditch addiction. Here is how you can make this tincture at home.
- Grind 20 g of hot peppers (with seeds) and soak them in 100 ml of 80-96° alcohol in an amber glass jar.
- Seal the jar and leave to macerate for the next 2 weeks and shake daily.
- Strain the tincture through a double muslin, and pour it into an amber bottle with a dropper.
- Keep somewhere dark and chill.
Pot 10 to 40 drops (increase the drop number gradually) of the hot pepper tincture in every shot of alcohol drink (if possible). This will create a great aversion to alcohol. Other effective natural remedies for alcoholism and supplements that you can have alongside hot pepper tincture are honey, pollen, propolis tincture, raw garlic, raw onion, leeks, chive, mustard seeds, Aloe Vera, seabuckthorn, Ginseng, parsley, club moss herb, oak leaf, cabbage, olive oil, and juicy fruits. These are some of the best natural treatments for alcoholism.
3. Powerful Herbal Extracts for Alcoholism
Make your own powerful blend of herbal extracts that work synergistically against alcohol addiction. Combine the following extracts:
- 20 g of asarabacca root liquid extract (Asarum europaeum)
- 20 g of hot pepper liquid tincture (Capsicum annuum)
- 0,4 g poke root liquid extract (Phytolacca decandra/americana)
Combine the extracts in an amber tincture bottle with a dropper. Keep at room temperature, away from light. If you want to make your own extract of these herbs, soak the herb in grain ethyl alcohol in the following ratios. Asarabacca root 1 to 1 ratio, hot pepper tincture 1 to 5 ratio (full recipe above), and poke root 1 to 1 ratio. Shake well before every use.
This is how to use this herbal blend. Start gradually with 5-10 drops three times a day in half a cup of water, and increase the dose up to 40 drops three times a day. You can also take it with alcohol, in this case, you can add 20 to 80 drops in 500 ml (17 oz) strong alcohol, or 10 to 40 drops in one liter of wine. This remedy is long-term, and it can vary from 1 month to 3 months, depending on each individual. This is one of the most powerful natural treatments for alcoholism that we know of, as it reduces the desire to drink.
4. Homemade Remedy for Alcoholism with Peppermint
Prepare an infusion with 25 dried peppermint leaves into 500 ml (2 cups) of boiling water. Steep for 15 minutes, and strain. Then add 500 ml of natural organic white wine and 20 g of natural raw honey. Combine everything together in a large glass jar, seal, and leave to sit for 40 days. Strain the maceration through a clean gauze and pour it into a large glass jar. Drink 50 ml of this natural maceration before meals.
This remedy contains alcohol, and its purpose is to help with the withdrawal symptoms and induce calm and relaxation, as part of the healing process. This maceration has calming effects on the mind and body, and it is a potential solution to alcohol addiction. One of the best natural treatments for alcoholism.
5. Parsley Remedy for Alcoholism
Boil 50 g of parsley root with the peel from one organic grapefruit, and the peel from one organic orange in 1 liter of water until the water drops to half. Sweeten the decoction with honey and have 1 tsp every morning on the empty stomach. Continue this treatment for as long as necessary, until you no longer crave alcohol.
6. Natural Treatments for Alcoholism with Honey
Honey is one of the best natural remedies for alcohol addiction, because the natural sugars in honey help nourish and energize the liver, and thus support body detox. This is the reason that there are not just one, but several natural treatments for alcoholism with honey and beehive products, that you can choose from.
- Honey Emergency Cure. Have 6 teaspoons, every 20 minutes, until you finish 800 g of raw honey. Use this remedy when the person in cause is heavily inebriated, almost to the point of poisoning. After a deep restful sleep, the individual will not feel the urge to drink anymore.
- Honey and Vinegar Remedy. Have 3 tsp of honey 3 times a day, in the morning, noon and evening. Immediately after, drink 1 cup of water to which you’ve added 2 tbsp of apple cider. In a week of using this remedy daily, you’ll reject alcohol.
- Honey and Aloe Vera. Combine 500 g of honey with 100 g of minced Aloe Vera leaf gel and 3 tbsp of alcohol (brandy), until the mix has a pasty consistency. Have a tbsp three times a day, 15 minutes before each meal. Don’t eat milk or eggs while you’re doing this cure. Follow this wonderful remedy for alcoholism for 14 days and resume if you haven’t yet seen results.
- Propolis Tincture is another great remedy for alcohol addiction. Put 50 drops of propolis tincture into 100 ml of water and drink it. This is a wonderful natural treatment for alcoholism that can be used alongside one of the honey remedies above.
7. Herbal Teas for Alcohol Addiction
In addition to the natural treatments for alcoholism above, here are the best herbal teas for alcohol addiction that you can drink alongside. These herbal teas for alcoholism are used in parts of Central and Eastern Europe to cure alcohol addiction. Here is how to use the.
- Club Moss (Lycopodium Clavatum). Make a simple infusion with 5 g of the dried club moss herb in 150 ml of hot water. Have this tea in the morning, 1 hour after breakfast. Continue the cure for 8 days straight.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora). Have blue skullcap infusion 3 times a day. Steep 2 tsp of skullcap herb in 1 cup of boiling water for a few minutes, and then strain. Drink this tea daily. You can alternate it with lavender and motherwort teas.
- Wild Thyme (Thymus vulgaris). Steep a handful of fresh thyme herb in one liter of boiling water for 2 minutes, covered. Strain and pour the tea into a thermos, and have 1 tbsp every 15 minutes. You may experience nausea, vomiting, purging, frequent urination, and extreme thirst. These are all alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Continue for at least a month. If you don’t have fresh thyme, you can replace it with 2 tbsp of dried thyme herb. Resume the cure if the alcohol addiction relapses. This is one of the best natural treatments for alcoholism.
- Willow (Salix alba). Make an infusion by steeping 10 g of willow leaves in 200 ml of hot milk for 10 minutes. Strain and drink warm.
Read Also: 9 Home Remedies for Hangover
We truly hope that the natural treatments for alcoholism here will help you out as they’ve helped many others. Let us know what helped you overcome alcohol addiction in the comments below. Stay healthy, naturally!