Hangover is probably one of the most common after party “situations” that occurs mostly in countries such as Ireland and Russia.
Puns aside, the effects of a hangover are real and dreadful, so we figured one needs a handful of home remedies for hangover that you can try at home, whenever the case.
Just kidding about this one, but seriously, we have here for you some pretty useful home remedies for hangover that have helped so many others so far.
Try one or several of these home remedies for hangover and put an end to nausea, dizziness and other alcohol drinking related symptoms.
9 Simple Home Remedies for Hangover
- Have 1 glass of tomato juice mixed with 2 raw eggs.
- Have a cup of tea with 5 teaspoons of sugar in it.
- Have 1 liter of mineral water mixed with the juice of one lemon.
- Have 1 liter of sour pickled cabbage juice mixed with one raw egg.
- Have a glass of water with 30 drops of propolis in it.
- Chop 2-3 garlic cloves and 2-3 parsley leaves and mix them with 10 drops of cooking oil. Rub this mix on a piece of bread and eat it right before getting drunk.
- Mix 30 g of sweet cabbage juice with 30 ml brandy and 30 ml onion juice. Heat up the liquid over fire and drink it in one big sip right before boiling.
- Add equal parts of apple vinegar and water in one large enameled pot and put it over fire until in starts to simmer. When steam starts to come out, lean your head over the pot and start to inhale them.
- Even better, one of the best home remedies for hangover is to have marinated mackerel and sour cabbage juice (or whey) for breakfast.
We really hope that these home remedies for hangover will suit you up and put you back on your feet in no time. And next time, drink moderately!