Also known as hay fever, catarrh is a cold related condition. If you suffer from catarrh or you wish to prevent it from happening to you due to the harsh environment, try one of these simple natural treatments for catarrh with all natural ingredients.
In This Article You Will Find:
3 Natural Treatments for Catarrh
1.Sunflower Oil, the Natural Treatment for Catarrh
Take a closer look and see how its done. All you need to do is:
- Mix some cold pressed natural sun flower oil with some seabuckthorn seeds oil.
- Grease the inside of your nostrils with these natural oils by using a cotton bud.
You will know not what catching a cold during winter time is nor get catarrh by any means if you simply apply some mix of the two wonderful vegetable oils and take care of yourself.
This is a great natural treatment for catarrh as well as a great natural prevention for catching a cold or a flu during the colder seasons and right between two seasons when weather is kind of hard to predict and all the flu and cold happens.
Another natural remedy for catarrh is basically using an ingredient we all have in our pantries: vinegar.
- Soak two fingers in vinegar and rub your nose sides in a downwards movement.
- When your fingers have dried, soak one finger in vinegar and rub the insides of your nostrils.
Read more: Natural Treatment for Clogged Nose
2. Garlic Natural Treatment for Catarrh
Garlic is also efficient when it comes to catarrh and you can use it as follows:
- Take the garlic cloves out of a garlic head and burn the remaining strain for 2-3 seconds.
- Put out the fire and then inhale the resulted smoke on one nostril.
- Start a fire again, put it out and inhale the smoke on the other nostril.
- Iodine and onion are also amazing for inhaling if you suffer from catarrh.
Or make garlic tea, an awesome remedy for hay fever.
- Boil 20 garlic cloves, 20 gr of onion and a few violets in 1/2 L of water. Drink 1 cup of this tea per day.
Read more: Natural Treatment for Rhinitis
3. Nasal Wash, Remedy for Hay Fever (Catarrh)
When your catarrh is manifested as an allergic reaction also known as seasonal allergic rhinitis, or hay fever, here is what you can do to get rid of it naturally.
- As a temporary first help you can use a simple water treatment.
- Inhale cold water on one nostril.
Have plenty of foods rich in magnesium, since magnesium is very good agains allergic reactions, rhinitis, catarrh and hay fever. Recommended are pepper, whole toast, cucumbers, radishes and rye bread.Stay in great health mentally and physically!
Drop all the pills and prescriptions and come back to the nature’s pharmacy where you find easy do it yourself remedies for any type of disease and conditions.