Alopecia areata is a hair condition that causes loss of hair from all over the body and the specific bald spots on the scalp.
There are a few medical treatments for this condition, but we believe that nature knows best, so here you have an amazing natural treatment for alopecia areata.
In This Article You Will Find:
5 Natural Treatments for Alopecia Areata
1. Garlic Juice, the Natural Treatment for Alopecia Areata
- Peel a whole large garlic clove and cut off its pointy end.
- Smash it with a knife to get the juices out.
- Rub the garlic juice on the affected areas with circular motions until there’s no more juice coming out.
- Smash the garlic again and continue massaging the areas.
- Before doing this remedy wash the face or scalp with warm water and soap.
Repeat this 3-4 times per session.
If the alopecia areata is on the scalp it’s best to do this treatment right before bedtime and then cover your head with a thin shawl overnight. You can do this treatment twice a day and it lasts for 10 days.
At first, you will see the formation of a white fluff on the area. Soon enough it will have the color of your hair and continue growing.
2. Pilocarpine Nitrate, a Homemade Remedy for Alopecia Areata
If you suffer from Alopecia Areata due to severe stress, then this natural remedy is what you need. Go to a pharmacy and ask for a solution made of the following ingredients:
- 1 g Pilocarpine nitrate, 5 ml ammonia, 25 ml turpentine oil and 125 ml of 60° alcohol.
Apply once a day on the affected zones and once a week all over your scalp (40 minutes before washing your hair). After the solution has dried, massage the bald areas with yellow mercury precipitate (3% – 5 g).
Read More: 9 Natural Treatments for Alopecia
3. Wormwood Tea, the Natural Remedy for Alopecia Areata
Before anything, you need to shave your head (if you dare) and then wash the scalp with wormwood tea without shampoo or any other products and don’t wash it off.
Wormwood tea helps disinfect locally, it has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Wipe your head with a perfectly clean cloth that needs to be boiled as much as possible while you use it.
- Make sure you are the only one using it.
- Smash a garlic glove and rub it on the affected spots and then let the juice dry on its own.
In a few days you’ll see amazing improvements.
It is very important that you: Change your pillowcase every 3-4 days and boil it. Disinfect your comb and don’t go to pools and. Wear an easy to wash natural fiber hat.
4. Egg Yolks Treatment for Alopecia Areata
- Mix 10 quail egg yolks with 2 royal jelly vile, 1 tsp of honey and a pinch of yeast.
- Let the mixture ferment for the next 24 hours in a cozy warm room.
- Wash your scalp every evening with a homemade natural soap and then use a pad to apply the paste.
Cover your head with a towel overnight. Next morning wash your hair and rinse it with chamomile tea.
Continue the treatment until you see the results.
5. Green Walnuts Remedy for Alopecia
Take the green cover shells of walnuts. Index them with a knife and rub the green walnut juice on the scalp. Do this three times per day without washing afterwards. Thyme and arnica tincture scalp rubs are just as good for alopecia.