If you are looking for a simple and effective natural treatment for perimenopause, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
Perimenopause refers to a state of transition of the body to menopause, which marks the end of the fertile period of a woman’s life. Perimenopause is also called transitional menopause, or premenopause.
The culprit for perimenopause is usually low estrogen. As women approach menopause, the symptoms, and sensations they experience range from annoying to more severe. The most common symptoms of perimenopause are:
- irregular cycles
- hot flashes
- vaginal dryness
- uterine bleeding
- mood swings
- sexual dysfunctions
- low fertility
- cholesterol level changes
- bone mass reduction
- sleeping problems
The Natural Treatment for Perimenopause
In addition to following a specific diet, which most doctors recommend (no caffeine, alcohol, and spicy foods), there is this natural treatment for perimenopause that can help improve the symptoms and sensations you may experience.
For this, grind flaxseeds in a mortar or using a coffee grinder. Have 6 teaspoons of this powder every day. Follow this natural treatment for 6 months. You’ll soon see all the perimenopause symptoms start to fade and potentially gone. This is a very simple and effective natural treatment for perimenopause.
The Best Diet for Perimenopause
In order for the menopause disorders to come to an end, in addition to the natural treatment for perimenopause above, you’ll also need to follow a healing diet path. Here is what you can do to improve your diet.
- Meat: Reduce the consumption of red meat and go for lean chicken or turkey meat, and fish.
- Fruits & Vegetables: Reduce the daily intake of sugar and fats, and try to add to your diet more fresh fruits and vegetables. Soy is very recommended because it contains phytohormones, which are natural vitamins and growth hormones in plants.
- Drinks to avoid: Drink as little coffee and alcohol, since these are excitants and can aggravate your symptoms, especially if you experience palpitations too.
- Sleep: Make sure you sleep well; go to bed before 23:00 and make sure you have supper two hours before bedtime; this way you avoid accumulating fat
- Drinks to have: Drink a lot of liquids, such as water, fresh juices, and veggie juices because they work wonders against hot flushes; drink a glass of water before going to bed, too.
Beware! Some foods help the body produce estrogen: eggs, garlic, parsley, sage, milk and milk produce, potatoes, cherries, tomatoes, and Brussels sprouts, etc.
Read Also: Natural Treatment for Early Menopause
Hopefully, this natural treatment for perimenopause, along with the perimenopause diet plan will ultimately help you get rid of the annoying symptoms and disorders. Stay healthy, naturally!