As women approach their menopause period, the symptoms and sensations they experience are in most cases annoying and perhaps severe. These sensations are part of the perimenopause period, that is prior to the menopause itself. The most common symptoms are:
- hot flashes, nervousness, sleeping problems and others.
Flaxseeds, the Natural Treatment for Perimenopause
Besides undergoing a specific diet, that all doctors recommend, which implies no caffeine, alcohol and spicy foods, there is this natural treatment for perimenopause that wishes to help you handle all the symptoms and sensations you might experience.
- All you need to do is to grind flaxseeds in a mortar.
- Have 6 teaspoons of this powder every day.
- Follow this natural treatment for 6 months.
You’ll soon see all these annoying perimenopause symptoms completely gone altogether.
Best Diet for Perimenopause
In order for the menopause disorders to come to an end, besides a natural treatment for perimenopause you’ll also need to follow a diet plan to help you out. So, what you need to do firstly is to:
- Meat: Reduce the consumption of red meat and go for the lean chicken or turkey meat, as well as fish.
- Fruits and Vegetables: Reduce the daily intake of sugar and fats, and try to add to your diet more fresh fruits and vegetables. Soy is very recommended because it contains phytohormones, which are natural vitamins and growth hormones in plants.
- Drinks to Avoid: Drink as little coffee and alcohol, since these are excitants and can aggravate your symptoms, especially if you experience palpitations too.
- Sleep: Make sure you sleep well; go to bed before 23:00 and make sure you have supper two hours before bedtime; this way you avoid accumulating fat
- Drinks to Consume: Drink a lot of liquids, such as water, fresh juices and veggie juices because they work wonders against hot flushes; drink a glass of water before going to bed, too.
Read More: Natural Treatment for Early Menopause
Beware! Some foods help the body produce estrogen: eggs, garlic, parsley, sage, milk and milk produce, potatoes, cherries, tomatoes and Brussels sprouts etc.
Hopefully this natural remedy for perimenopause, along with the perimenopause diet plan will ultimately help you get rid of the annoying symptoms and disorders. Keep healthy!