If you are looking for a simple and effective natural treatment for perimenopause, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
Perimenopause refers to a state of transition of a woman’s body to menopause, which marks the end of the fertile period in a woman’s life. Perimenopause is also called transitional menopause, or pre-menopause. What causes perimenopause is usually low estrogen levels alongide increased body toxicity. As women approach menopause, the symptoms and sensations they experience range from mere discomfort to quite severe. The most common symptoms of perimenopause are:
- irregular menstruation cycles
- hot flashes
- vaginal dryness
- uterine bleeding
- mood swings
- sexual dysfunctions
- low fertility
- cholesterol level changes
- bone mass reduction
- sleeping problems
Perimenopause and menopause are natural stages in every fertile woman’s life, however, the accompanying symptoms are not necessary. As we age, the body accumulates more and more toxicity from bad foods, medical drugs and experimental treatments, smoking, alcohol drinking, exposure to heavy metals, pesticides, insecticides, synthetic cosmetics, perfumes, cleaning products, and other toxic products surrounding our living environment.
If we do not detox the body at least once a year and follow a somewhat healthy diet and lifestyle, the symptoms of perimenopause will tend to be more unpleasant and severe. The good news is that there is always at least a way to be healthy, and the natural treatment for perimenopause symptoms here can be a good starting point. Let’s get to it.
The Natural Treatment for Perimenopause
In addition to following a healthy diet, there is a natural treatment for perimenopause that can help improve the symptoms and sensations you may experience. This remedy is quite simple. Grind the flaxseeds in a mortar or use an electric coffee grinder. Have 6 teaspoons of flax meal every day for 6 months. You’ll soon see most of the perimenopause symptoms start to fade and some of them completely gone. This is a very simple and effective natural treatment for perimenopause that we recommend to you.
The Best Diet for Perimenopause
To reduce the perimenopause symptoms, in addition to the natural treatment for perimenopause above, you also need to follow a healing diet to help you overcome all these symptoms. Here is what you can do to improve your diet.
- Meat: Reduce the consumption of red meat and go for lean chicken or turkey or wild-caught fish. Have meat occasionally.
- Fruits & Vegetables: Reduce the daily intake of processed sugar and fats, and try to add more fresh fruits and vegetables into your diet. Non-GMO soy is recommended as it contains phytohormones, which are growth hormones in plants that can boost estrogen.
- Drinks to avoid: Drink as little coffee and alcohol as possible, as these are excitants and can aggravate the symptoms, especially heart palpitations.
- Sleep: Make sure you sleep well; go to bed before 23:00 PM and have supper two hours before bedtime – this way you also avoid gaining weight.
- Drinks to have: Drink a lot of liquids, such as water, fresh juices, and veggie juices because they work wonders against hot flushes. Have a glass of water before going to bed, too.
Important! Some foods support the body’s natural estrogen production: garlic, parsley, sage, potatoes, cherries, tomatoes, Brussels sprouts, etc. In short, have plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, leafy greens, and herbal teas and reduce or limit animal products, caffeine, alcohol, fatty foods, and cut out food additives. This is a complete natural treatment for perimenopause.
Read Also: Natural Treatment for Early Menopause
Hopefully, this natural treatment for perimenopause, along with the perimenopause diet advice will help you get rid of the annoying symptoms related to perimenopause. If you’ve found these simple remedies useful please let us know by leaving a comment below. Stay healthy, naturally!