Early menopause can be caused by a series of factors, genetics related as well others related to ovarian disorders and conditions. No matter the case, there is a natural treatment for early menopause based on a simple herb we all know as yarrow.
Yarrow Natural Treatment for Early Menopause
This natural treatment is a long term one, but it says to bring back your menstruation and reverse the effects of early menopause. This is what you basically need to do:
- Make an infusion by adding 1 teaspoon of yarrow into ½ l of water.
- Have 2 cups per day of this yarrow infusion before the meals of the day.
It is necessary that you associate this natural remedy with Vitamin C intake (that you can extract from seabuckthorn and rosehip tea). Also, you need a share of Vitamin B complex. Vitamin B is easily absorbed by your body if you take it from a natural source, as follows:
- Add 2 tablespoons of wheat bran into ½ cup of water.
- Leave them to soak in the water overnight.
- Next morning stir the wheat bran with a teaspoon and drink it first thing in the morning.
In terms of diet, make sure that you go raw as much as possible, because raw veggies and foods in general really help you in this situation.
We hope that you’ve just found here on MyNaturalTreatment something really helpful for your situation. Make sure you also consult with a doctor and see if he has any contraindications related to this natural treatment for early menopause. Stay in great health!