There are very many menstruation issues that come with the package along with an irregular menstruation. Menstruation pains, cramps and bloating are only a few of the most common menstruation issues.
Below we provide you with at least one natural remedy for menstruation problems, such as heavy menstruation, poor menstruation as well as prolonged menstruation. Make use of these simple and efficient remedies for menstruation problems based on herbs and plants.
A Natural Remedy for Menstruation Problems
In case you suffer from heavy menstruation, a simple thing to do to is to have 1 cup of water every morning while your period lasts. Add 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar in the water and sweeten using honey. The regular intake of vinegar can change the day in which your menstruation begins, this is why you need to stop this treatment 4 days before your menstruation should start again.
In Asia, women use mugwort as natural remedy for heavy menstruation, as follows.
- Finely chop the fresh and dried mugwort root, boil it and slip.
- Have 50 ml of this tea 2-3 times per day.
- Make sure you follow the exact proportions: 4-5 mugwort roots per 1 liter of water.
An old Russian remedy for heavy menstruation uses horsetail. Boil 1 tablespoon of dried and minced horsetail in 1 liter of water. If your menstruation is even more severe, have a tablespoon of this tea every 2 hours. When your menstruation starts to normalize, have a tablespoon of this horsetail concoction 3 times per day.
Read More: 15 Natural Remedies for Amenorrhea
Home Remedy for Poor Menstruation
When you are faced with insufficient or poor menstruation, there are some things that you can do to help. Have chamomile infusion, 2 cups at once. Also, feet baths should also be helpful.
- Take hot feet baths using 1 cup of salt and 2-3 cups of wood ash.
- Take the bath for 15 minutes, then rinse your feet, wipe them and wrap them in mustard compress.
- Now you’re ready to take back your socks on. Another remedy for poor menstruation uses yeast.
Mix equal parts of natural beer yeast with fresh cow milk. Have 1 cup of this mixture in the morning before breakfast. This is another old Russian remedy for poor menstruation.
Read More: Natural Treatment for Early Menopause
Natural Treatment for Prolonged Menstruation
Last but not least, here is a simple home remedy for prolonged menstruation using ergot, the fungus that grows on the ears of rye and other cereals. This is how it’s made.
- Mix 30 gr of ergot with 45 gr alcohol and let them soak for 7 days.
- Keep the tincture in a dark glass and use it as follows.
- Add 10 drops of the tincture in one small glass with warm water and have 2 of these glasses, in the evening and in the morning.
If this still doesn’t work, double the dosage for the next few days until you’ll see the wanted effects. You may use up to 60 drops but not more.
Another home remedy for prolonged menopause is also based on horsetail. You need to prepare the horsetail tea by adding 1 tablespoon of dried horsetail into a kettle of boiling water. Let it stay for 10 minutes, then drink it.
Very important! Don’t drink anything else during the day except for this tea.
If you were looking for a natural remedy for menstruation problems we really believe that you’ve found here even more than that. Take your situation into your own hands and use the power of nature to help you in case of heavy menstruation, poor flow menstruation or even prolonged menstruation as well.
Stay healthy, naturally!