If you’ve just spotted a wart on your hand and wish to get rid of it for good, then you can try one of these natural remedies for warts on hands.
Warts are 100% unaesthetic and uncomfortable and come out of nowhere, this is why most people haste to remove them. However, allopathic treatments don’t always work, at least not as good as these natural remedies for warts on hands, that our grandmothers used successfully. Here they are.
6 Natural Remedies for Warts on Hands
1. Celandine Tincture Remedy for Warts on Hands
Every evening, after a thorough wash pad warts on your hands with a celandine tincture. Apply overnight a tampon soaked in this tincture on warts. In 3 weeks at most, you’ll see warts on your hands are gone. Also, by applying celandine juice on warts they will disappear. Break the ends of a celandine stem and use the yellow-orange colored juice to pad the warts with. After several days the warts are gone. This is one of the best natural remedies for warts on hands.
2. Duck Gizzard Remedy for Warts on Hands
Believe it or not, duck gizzard is a wonderful remedy against warts. It goes like this. Clean the inside of a duck gizzard without washing it. Massage the warts with the inside part of the gizzard (after cleaning it). The warts will be gone in one day, with no exceptions. Make sure you undergo this procedure once because it doesn’t need repetition.
Read Also: 7 Natural Remedies for Warts on Feet
3. Snail Slime Remedy for Warts on Hands
This another simple yet one of the best natural remedies for warts on hands is the one with snail slime. Yes, you’ve got that right. Here is how you can make it at home.
- Wash your warts with natural soap and pad them dry, but don’t rub them dry.
- Find a garden snail and grab it by the shell, so that it doesn’t scare off and hide.
- Place the snail on your hands so that the snail mucous touch the warts. Don’t wipe the mucous off.
- Repeat the procedure at night and in the morning until the warts are gone.
Make sure you protect the snails and don’t abuse them in any way. After you’ve placed them on your warts place them back where they belong, or in a carton box and feed them cabbage leaves and lettuce. Don’t throw them away or kill them, they are part of nature’s wonders so leave them be.
4. Remedy for Warts on Hands with Propolis
Simply anoint the hand warts with propolis tincture twice per day, in the morning and in the evening. In a few days, they will disappear. This is one of the simplest and most effective natural remedies for warts on hands.
5. Natural Remedy for Warts on Hands with Peach
Pick a well ripe peach and peel it off.
- Apply the peach directly onto the warts on your hands.
- Keep it there for 24 h using a gauze bandage.
- Repeat the procedure 3 days in a row, while you don’t wet the warts with water.
- After 3 days use a natural soap to wash the area thoroughly and then rub with a pumice.
The hand warts will disappear and your hands will look amazing once again. As simple as it sounds, this is one of the most effective natural remedies for warts on hands.
Read Also: 3 Natural Remedies for Genital Warts
6. Onion and Potatoe Remedies for Hand Warts
Did you know that onion and potatoes help heal warts on your hands? Yes, they are two simple natural remedies for warts on hands. Well, this is how to use them as remedies.
- Peel off an onion and cut it in 4 pieces.
- Detach all its sheets and soak then in natural vinegar for 24 h.
- Take a slice of onion and put it over the wart and secure it with a bandage.
Use the onion 8 h per day at most because it burns healthy skin as well, and keep the poultice on overnight. Warts will melt away leaving the skin healthy and marks-free. This last natural remedy for warts on hands makes use of another well-known vegetable: potato.
- Wash one potato and take off its peel.
- Rub the warts 3-4 times a day using the inside part of the potato peel.
Read Also: 6 Best Home Remedies for HPV
These are the most effective natural remedies for warts on hands. Find one that is most simple to follow and accessible and get rid of warts naturally, without paying a lot of money on expensive products that don’t always work.