Warts can appear all over the body, but the most common are the ones that appear on our hands and feet.
This time we show you how to get rid of warts that appear on your feet, on the soles and in between the toes. These are the natural remedies for warts on feet most commonly used by people to heal from this unpleasant skin guest.
7 Natural Remedies for Warts on Feet
1. Green Walnut Rub for Warts on Your Feet
One of the most efficient remedy for warts that appear on feet soles and in between the toes is based on green walnut shells. Rub the warts with green walnut shells a few times per day.
The warts on your feet will be gone in less than a month. If you don’t dispose of green walnut shells then gather walnut leaves, make an infusion and get your feet in this simple infusion for 30 minutes, twice a day.
2. Apple Vinegar Remedy for Warts
- All you should do is to rub natural apple vinegar onto the warts every night before sleep and early in the morning until they get really dried.
- After they have seared, rub them with warm castor oil.
- After a few weeks of applying this natural treatment, the warts begin to skin and become smaller and smaller until they eventually disappear.
This is a simple remedy for warts, as simple as pie, that has no side effects and contraindications since apple vinegar and castor oil are effective natural remedies for very long time now and everybody knows this.
However, before starting the procedure ask for a physician’s advice, since some of the growths that you believe to be warts may have malignant potential, so you need to make sure of this thing before starting the remedy. Hopefully it’s not that serious and this natural remedy will come very handy for you!
Read More: 6 Natural Remedies for Warts on Hands
3. Castor Oil, a Natural Remedy for Warts on Feet
Use castor oil to massage the warts in the morning and in the evening. In 3-4 weeks the warts are gone. Also, in combination with natural honey, it becomes even more efficient. Massage the warts with castor oil one day and with honey the next. Alternate the two products.
This remedy has helped an elder person who had a huge wart on her eye lid and had hard times seeing. The wart begin to dry on top and then it fell off.
4. Home Remedy for Warts with Iodine Tincture
This is a simple and highly effective treatment that is also very easy to follow.
- Wash the affected area with water and natural soap 3-4 times per day.
- Then pad locally with iodine tincture.
- Use a bacitracin and neomycin based ointment or powder to pad the warts as well.
In a month you’ll see the warts backing down and disappear in thin air.
5. Lemon Peel and Vinegar Remedy for Feet Warts
Peel off two lemons and use the peel in this simple macerate, as follows: Mix the peel with 500 ml of fruit vinegar for 8 full days. Moisten the warts twice a day using the liquid obtained. Repeat the procedure until the warts on your feet are gone.
Read More: 3 Natural Remedies for Genital Warts
6. Dense-Flowered Mullein for Feet Warts
This is another highly effective remedy for feet warts and it goes like this. Take 2-3 dense-flowered mullein flowers and press and crush them on each wart until the area becomes moist and the warts get soaked in the liquid contained by these wonderful flowers. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times per day and in 2 weeks you’ll see the feet warts are gone for good.
7. Moist Bread, a Folk Remedy for Feet Warts
This is such an amazing old remedy, although few people have heard about it. It goes like this.
- When you get out freshly baked bread from the oven, wrap it in a thick clean kitchen towel and place in on the table.
- The bread will sweat on the bottom.
- Use your finger to gather that moist and apply on the warts.
- After repeating the procedure 2-3 times, the warts will disappear.
This simple remedy applies also for moles on your body.
These have been the most effective natural remedies for warts on feet, based on simple, natural ingredients and very simple procedures. Try at least one of them and make your feet warts a matter of the past.