Candidal Vulvovaginitis is an infection of the vagina’s mucous membranes by a fungus called Candida albicans. The most immediate symptoms of this infection are extreme itch and irritations, soreness and pain, as well as an odorless whitish vaginal discharge.
Pregnancy, contraceptive pills, diabetes, weekened immunity and even antibiotics can increase the risk of contacting this condition. A few diet tips for candidal vulvovaginitis would be to eat 2-3 garlic cloves and yogurt daily.
- Avoid sugar and sugary foods, such as gems and honey as well as sweets, sweet fruits and carbs. Reduce pasta, bread and rice intake.
- Have lots of fresh fruits and veggies, fish, whole foods, eggs and meat, fats and plenty of fresh water and tea.
Here is a tea recipe that fights candidal vulvuvaginitis and you may try:
5 Natural Remedies for Candidal Vulvovaginitis
1. Linden Tea, a Remedy for Vaginal Trush
- Have 3 cups of linden flower tea daily, accompanied by vaginal washes with the same tea. Prepare it as recommended on the package. This is a 21 days treatment.
Alongside, try to detox your body really well by drinking at least 2 L of water daily. Also, have a walnut-sized piece of fresh yeast every morning on the empty stomach as part of the tea cure. Yeast will make you burp a lot and feel this burning sensation in the palate, but these are simply the signs that yeast is working its detox powers on you. So, don’t worry.
- If you absolutely love tea, there is another tea that you can drink with candidal vulvovaginitis and that is white dead nettle tea (Lamium Album).
Have 2 cups daily of this tea by scalding 1 full tsp. of plant in 250 ml of water. Leave to infuse for a few and then it’s ready to drink. White dead nettle tea has amazing effects on persistent genital conditions, such as this one. It’s definitelly worth the try!
2. Garlic, a Powerful Remedy for Candidal Vulvovaginitis
- Make a simple preparation with 1 tsp. of garlic tincture, 1 tsp. propolis tincture and 4-5 tsp. of natural and organic honey.
- Mix these ingredients really well until they homogenize.
- Use this preparation intravaginal in a 7 days cure.
- Pause the treatment for the next week and resume only if necessary.
- After each application, wash your vagina well with water but don’t use any type of soap.
- Warm chamomile tea wash needs to follow.
Another simple and natural remedy for candidal vulvovaginitis makes use of the Aloe First spray from Forever cosmetics and a simple combination of medicinal plants.
- All you need to do is to thoroughly wash your intimate parts and then insert inside the vagina tampons soaked in Aloe First spray.
- Make sure you change the tampons every 2-3 hours and never ever keep them in overnight.
However, there are many more others who help you out with this situation.
Read More: 10 Best Home Remedies for Yeast Infection
3. White Lily Remedy for Candidal Vulvovaginitis
Another efficient remedy for candidal vulvovaginitis is the white lily petals sitz bath. In order to make this remedy even more efficient you may add red red clover and 1 tsp. of sodium bicarbonate in the water. Wormwood is a great replacement if you don’t have lily flowers around. Add 3 tbsp. of wormwood per cup of water for a superconcentrated infusion. The treatment lasts for 10 days with a 15 days pause. Resume it if the candida is still giving you itch and discomfort.
4. 2 Sitz Baths Remedies for Candidal Vulvovaginitis
Also, there are a great deal of sitz baths using herbal combinations.
- Herbal Mix. One of the most commonly used sitz bath in case of candidal vulvovaginitis is the chamomile flowers, marigold flowers, jasmine flowers, sage leaves and white dead nettle.
- Greater Celandine. Mix equal parts of greater celandine, common comfrey root and chamomille and enjoy your bath!
This is a simple natural remedy for candidal vulvovaginitis based on Aloe Vera and a proper hygiene. Also, avoid long antibiotic treatments during this period and of course, consult a doctor.