If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for anal abscess, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
An anal abscess is the result of an acute infection of a minor gland inside the anus due to bacteria. Although modern medicine recommends draining the abscess, surgery, and taking synthetic drugs, there are natural remedies for an anal abscess that you can consider beforehand.
5 Natural Remedies for Anal Abscess
1. Bran Baths, the Cure for Anal Abscess
Bran sitz baths are amongst the best natural remedies for anal abscesses. Here is what you have to do.
- Make a small gauze fabric bag in which you add a handful of wheat bran.
- Bind it so the brans don’t come out and put it in a pot with 4 L of hot water.
- Keep the sachet inside the pot for the next 12 hours so it macerates.
Do this twice a day, in the morning prepare the evening bath and vice versa. Slip the bathwater and leave it to cool down. When it’s just warm, pour it into a basin and take 5-6 minutes sitz baths. Wipe the anus with a cotton towel and that’s it.
While bathing, massage the area. It’s also advisable that you anoint the area with a homemade salve made from oily raisin and pine extract, beeswax, sunflower oil, pine oil, and distilled water. This balm will help the abscess erupt in less than 30 hours, leaving you pain-free.
2. Beef Lard & Garlic, the Remedy for Anal Abscess
Bake 6 garlic heads in the oven. Take them out when they turn soft, peel them and make a paste with the freshly baked garlic. Melt the beef lard and strain it, then mix it with the garlic paste. Make some suppositories with this paste. Use 1 suppository every evening. Follow this natural treatment until the anal abscess is completely healed.
3. Plantain Leaves Remedy for Anal Abscess
Wash the leaves with warm water, crush them, and apply to the affected area. Apply a plastic foil on top of the leaves so that the leaves stay in place. When gathering plantain leaves, you can pick plenty and place them in the fridge so they stay fresh until you use them. Besides this remedy, drink wormwood tea.
4. Birthwort Baths Cure
Add 1 handful of birthwort in 6 l of water and boil it until the water quantity drops to half. Do local baths for a weeks’ time. Pause for 3 days and then resume the treatment. This is one of the best natural remedies for anal abscesses.
5. Natural Remedies for Anal Abscess with Plants
Make a cold macerate with:
- 20 g yarrow flowers
- 10 g chamomile flowers
- 10 g walnut leaves
- 10 g St. John’s wort
- 10 g nettle
- 10 g common dandelion
Add 1 tbsp. of this herbal mix into 1 cup of water. Leave the plants to soak in the cold water overnight. The next morning, slip the tea and drink it.
5 Simple Recommendations for Anal Abscess
In addition to the natural remedies for anal abscesses here, you can also take into consideration these simple recommendations.
- Stop using toilet paper, instead, wash locally every time you use the toilet.
- Massage the area with warm water every time you shower for about 1-2 minutes.
- Take herbal sitz baths after going to the toilet; birthwort is most recommended.on and diarrhea caused by abscesses.
- Reduce to half the consumption of cheese and dairy, as well as the daily quantity of white bread, horseradish, and spicy mustard.
- Avoid meat, fats, and sweets as well as fermented cheese and eggs. Eat plenty of fruits and root veggies apples, carrots, cabbage, celery root.
We hope that the natural remedies for anal abscess you’ve found here will truly help you out. Stay healthy, naturally!