If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for anal abscesses, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
An anal abscess is the result of an acute infection of a minor gland inside the anus caused by bacteria. Although modern medicine recommends draining the abscess, surgery, and taking synthetic medical drugs, there are natural remedies for an anal abscess that you can consider beforehand.
In This Article You Will Find:
5 Natural Remedies for Anal Abscess
1. Bran Baths Cure for Anal Abscess
Bran sitz baths are amongst the best natural remedies for anal abscesses. Here is what you have to do.
- Make a small gauze sachet and fill it with a handful of wheat bran and close it tightly.
- Put the sachet in a pot with 4 liters of hot water.
- Leave it there for the next 12 hours to macerate.
Prepare the bran-infused water twice a day, in the morning prepare the batch to use in the evening and vice versa. Remove the bran sachet and squeeze it well. Pour the bran-infused water into a basin and have a sitz bath for 5-6 minutes. While bathing, massage the area gently. Wipe with a cotton towel after bathing. After bathing, apply a homemade salve made from pine raisin or pine extract, pine essential oil, beeswax, sunflower oil, and distilled water. This balm will help the abscess erupt in less than 30 hours, alleviating the pain.
2. Beef Lard & Garlic Remedies for Anal Abscess
Bake 6 garlic heads in the oven. Take them out when they turn soft, peel them and turn them into a paste. Melt a little bit of beef lard, and mix it with the garlic paste. Use this paste to make suppositories that you use in the evening. Use one a day. Continue every evening until the anal abscess is completely healed.
3. Plantain Poultices for Anal Abscess
Wash the plantain leaves with warm water, crush them, and apply them to the affected area. Wrap a cling foil over the leaves to keep them in place. When harvesting the plantain leaves, you can pick more than you need for one use, and store them in the fridge to stay fresh until you use them. Alongside applying this poultice, drink wormwood tea daily.
4. Birthwort Decoction Cure
Simmer one handful of birthwort to 6 liters of water until the water quantity drops to half. Use it for local baths for a week’s time. Pause for 3 days and then resume the treatment. Birthwort decoction is one of the best natural remedies for anal abscesses.
5. Natural Remedies for Anal Abscess with Herbs
For this amazing remedy, make a herbal blend with the following herbs:
- 20 g yarrow flowers
- 10 g chamomile flowers
- 10 g walnut leaves
- 10 g St. John’s wort flowers
- 10 g nettle leaves
- 10 g dandelion leaves
Put 1 tbsp of this herbal blend into 1 cup of water at room temperature. Leave the plants to soak in the cold water overnight. The next morning, strain the tea and drink it first thing in the morning. Continue until your symptoms improve.
5 Simple Recommendations for Anal Abscess
Alongside the natural remedies for anal abscesses above, you can also take into consideration these simple recommendations.
- Stop using toilet paper, instead, wash locally every time you use the toilet.
- Massage the anal area with warm water for about 1-2 minutes every time you shower.
- Take herbal sitz baths after going to the toilet; birthwort is the most recommended herb for diarrhea caused by anal abscesses.
- Reduce to half the amount of cheese and dairy (fermented cheese), white bread, and spicy mustard you have daily.
- Avoid eating meat, animal fats, sugar, sweets, and eggs.
- Eat plenty of fruits and root vegetables (apples, carrots, cabbage, and celery root).
We hope that the natural remedies for anal abscess you’ve found here will truly help you out. Stay healthy, naturally!