If you are one of the persons who often times have a slow intestinal transit and often times suffer of severe constipation and even colitis of decay. The best thing you can do during autumn time is to take advantage of the fresh grapes and follow a simple cure.
In This Article You Will Find:
4 Natural Remedies for Constipation
1. Grapes, a Natural Remedy for Constipation
- The first three days represent the accommodation period, in which, besides the regular meals you’ll need to eat larger and larger quantities of fresh grapes.
- On the first day eat ½ kg of grapes, the next day 1 full kg and the third day 1 ½ kg. after these three days, eat only grapes the following 5 days, but don’t eat more than 3 kg of grapes per day.
- Also, drink plenty of unsweetened caraway and thyme teas to avoid bloating.
- After the 5 days have passed, gradually bring back in your diet other foods, such as soups and mashed legumes, rice and fried chicken etc.
- In 3-4 days go back to your regular diet, but of course, try to go for a healthy diet.
This is a severe diet that besides the depurative effects and the regulating bowel also has an impact of your body weight. You may end up losing up to 5 kg after the diet is done. However, you’ll feel a great change in the way that you feel overall. This is an amazing natural remedy for constipation as well as for bowel regulating.
2. Pumpkin Seeds Cure for Constipation
Thoroughly grind 50 grams of pumpkin seeds and mix them well with three tablespoons of high quality honey. Have a teaspoon of this composition every half an hour and then have a Alder Buckthorn bark infusion. Prepare this infusion as follow: add one teaspoon of dried and minced Alder Buckthorn bark into one cup of hot water and let it infuse for 10 minutes. The effects will first appear after 2-3 days and in about one week the digestive transit will be regulated.
Although the main cause of constipation is diet, when constipation is persistent, there might be another cause to trigger it. However, this natural remedy for constipation will help you in times of need, because it uses natural ingredients, such as pumpkin seeds, plums and common medlar berries.
3. Medlar Berries Remedy for Constipation
A really simple and delicious remedy for constipation is freshly squeezed common medlar berries juice. Some people add water to make this syrup even better tasting, by adding two tablespoons of juice to 100 ml of water.
However, there is another great cure for constipation that might be a real interest to you. Follow the instructions and obtain a delicious and healthy remedy for constipation.
4. Plums Constipation Remedy
Soak in water ½ kg of dried plums for 8 hours overnight. Make sure the water cover the plums entirely, but don’t add excess water. The next morning, strain the water and eat the plums on an empty stomach and then drink the entire quantity of water that covered them. If you, however, suffer from chronic constipation, it is highly recommended that you eat as much fresh plums with rye bread or even stewed plums.
We hope that these natural remedies for constipation will land you a helping hand when you really need it. Stay healthy, naturally!