Looking for a home remedy for ovarian cyst? Keep on reading this article and see how you can get rid of ovarian cysts naturally.
Ovarian cysts are the natural result of monthly ovulation and every woman has the potential to develop them. For some women, ovarian cysts are the result of a hormonal imbalance. Usually, ovarian cysts are harmless and will disappear on their own. Sometimes the ovarian cysts can grow so large that they can rupture or cause damage to the ovary.
Important! While they may be asymptomatic, if you experience pain, nausea, vomiting, and/or painful vaginal bleeding at any time during the menstrual cycle, consult a physician immediately. Before we get into the home remedy for ovarian cysts, let’s see what causes this condition and which are the common accompanying symptoms.
Ovarian Cysts Causes
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Hormonal imbalance
- Menstruating from a very young age (11 years or younger)
- BMI (body mass index) over 30
- Gonadotrophins infertility treatments can cause several large ovarian cysts in women
- Comipen (Clomiphene citrate) has been shown to increase the risk of developing Corpus Luteum cysts
- Tamoxifen treatment for breast cancer
Common Ovarian Cyst Symptoms
Most women with ovarian cysts don’t even know. There are usually no signs or symptoms. Most ovarian cysts are discovered during routine exams. The larger the cyst, the more likely it is to cause symptoms. Symptoms may be:
- Pelvic pain, usually on the side where the cyst is present. The pain can be sharp, sudden or it can come and go throughout the cycle.
- Irregular menstrual cycles.
- Anovulatory cycles may be a sign of a follicular cyst
- Pelvic pain after intercourse or intense physical exercise
- Nausea and vomiting usually happen after the cyst is broken
- Vaginal pain with bleeding of the middle type
- Abdominal pressure and/or bloating may be observed on either side
- Pain or pressure in the abdomen when urinating or following bowel movement infertility
Herbs that Heal Ovarian Cysts
Given the fact that the main cause of ovarian cysts is hormonal imbalance, herbalists recommend herbs that restore hormonal balance. It is important to seek medical advice before using any type of herbal treatment. They use mainly 3 types of herbs:
- Herbs with high natural progesterone content, such as raspberry, yam, and vitex agnus castus;
- Herbs with regulatory action for the female genitals: lady’s mantle, yarrow, marigolds, white dead nettle, and horseweed;
- Herbs with anti-inflammatory effects for the cervix: herb-Robert, common nettle, lady’s bedstraw, shepherd’s purse, wild thyme, and poplar buds.
Read Also: 4 Natural Treatments for PCOS
If you want to follow a natural home remedy for ovarian cysts, you can use these herbs in herbal tea mixes, tinctures, capsules, and even suppositories or vaginal eggs. Don’t forget about vaginal washes!
The Home Remedy for Ovarian Cyst
This is a complete home remedy for ovarian cysts, that makes use of some of the miraculous herbs aforementioned. During this treatment, avoid sexual intercourse, until the cyst is gone. For this remedy, you need to do the following:
- Mix together 300 g marigold flowers, 300 g yarrow, and 300 g common nettle;
- Drink 1.5-2 l of this tea throughout the day.
- Add 3 tbsp of Swedish bitter into each cup of tea before drinking it.
In addition to this internal home remedy for ovarian cyst, apply herbal poultices as follows. Apply warm herbal poultices over the ovaries with: horsetail and yarrow. Also, use Swedish bitter poultices in the genital area. Make sitz baths at night, with horsetail, yarrow, and sweet flag (Acorus calamus). Bathe for 20 minutes and go directly to bed.
Hopefully, this home remedy for ovarian cysts will work for you as it did for very many women.
The Spiritual Cause of Ovarian Cysts
Taking care of our womb, and of our lady parts is something natural and loving. Thus, it’s the best time to love yourself even more and appreciate the miraculous being that you are. For our womb to bear fruit, we need to eat exactly that: fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds, and plenty of herbal teas. Fruits are women’s best friends for healing and nurturing. Love yourself now more than ever, nourish yourself with the healthiest foods, and be positive about this process. Your body is far more intelligent than you think and you’ll soon see, that with, love and compassion for yourself, the cyst will soon be a matter of the past.
Read Also: 15 Natural Remedies for Amenorrhea
We really hope that the home remedy for ovarian cysts here will truly help you out. Let us know how you’ve healed your ovarian cysts naturally in the comments below. Stay healthy, naturally!